OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

koloth

Great Chris Pine figure, GubernatorFan!

Apart from the 3 QMx guys I made all uniforms by myself from searching and selecting the right fabric to sewing, glueing, making the Klingon disruptor (with steel parts), the boots, (and modifying an existing head sculpt to Cpt Koloth aka Bill Campbell).

Tonia's pantyhose is from Asia. I will even be going to make better rooted hair for the girls - and maybe even also for the three male QMx characters.

I have been working on the Romulan Commander (S3 The Enterprise Incident).

I am only showing her to you to demonstrate that she is wearing finer pantyhose. She is subject to revision - and looking forward to getting a Romulan guard (with helmet).

Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Cpk78ye4

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Well, they look beautifully done.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

koloth

Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Vjtwyzfy

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Yep, her pantyhose is just fine. By the way, do look around and comment on others' work.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

koloth

koloth
Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 L6bbnvmz

Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 4bptiu54

koloth

koloth
Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 7g9x39ia

Ephiane

Ephiane
Genius ! Your Movie monster is so absolute Star Trek original series like Laughing

Great entertainment !

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
So glad you decided to share these here, koloth. I’m so glad Nanjin was able to get this license away from QMX, and your Star Trek funnies and custom figures are a joy to see — I especially like the “classic” Klingons. If we could just get Nanjin to make a few of Mudd’s Women, I’d be a happy camper.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 C8485110

koloth

koloth
Thank you Stryker2011. I think Mudd's women are no big deal to create. The costumes are quite easy to do.

Take a look here (not the best figures, but anyway): you tu be com/watch?v=AjfozeFLHqE

You like the classic Klingons? Here is another pic of Koloth, this time with commander's sash (although he never wore one in TOS). Just to please you.

Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Ictxf96i

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NIIICE! Always cool to see TOS get attention. I really hope we don’t have to wait too long for Nanjin to make Uhura and Chekhov — I want to be able to finish my bridge crew.

36Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:32 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
The look nice, I've watched star trek before but I wouldn't consider myself a fan. Still these are quite great specially since no one is producing them. Koloth is particularly cool looking.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 1f60e

37Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:30 pm

koloth

koloth
I am going to build part of the auxiliary control room (shown in different episodes like The Changeling, Way To Eden, Doomsday Machine).

I need a wallpaper of the wall with instruments behind the grill - see the yellow arrow on the pic.

Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 5jq53mhv

Anyone know where to find it? Thank you.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not exactly what you want, but have you seen these? They are the closest type of thing I've come across.

https://donnyversiga.artstation.com/projects/e0VyEX

39Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILL SHATNER!! Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:15 pm

koloth

koloth
Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Dsimo2rt

40Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:41 pm

davidd

davidd
Happy Birthday, Captain Kirk... T.J. Hooker... and Priceline Guy!

Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 24579831_81cf3c98bf

Wishing the good captain many more years of adventures, both terrestrial and extra-terrestrial!

Also looking forward to continuing Star Trek fun from Captain Koloth... or is it Squire Trelane?! Razz

koloth

koloth
Great action scene, Davidd!
From both of us.

42Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:07 pm

koloth

koloth
Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Aqt4qhw3

43Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:40 pm

davidd

davidd
If I remember correctly, Mr. Spock had a thing for blondes.

No... wait... there was that cave girl heating things up back in the ice age.

Plenty of presents to choose from! Have a good one, Mr. Spock... wherever you are!

koloth

koloth
Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 C2xgv6z9

koloth

koloth
Tonia has got her new pantyhose, this time with very fine mesh.

Mira has got her seamless body (behind her is the sky blue fabric for her tunic).

Tonia's body is TBLeague S29B with thicker thighs than the average TBLeague bodies, whereas Mira has TBLeague S39A with even thicker thighs than S29B, cause the actress playing Mira Romaine, Jan Shutan, got (lovely) chunky legs.

As you can see Mira's body has to undergo a surgical operation, the bust needs to be reduced considerably. I do not understand why TBLeague does articulated bodies with those super big b**bs. Anyway, I am used to cut the busts and replace them with custom breasts.

Any ideas where to get proper rank braids (like those of the TOS QMx crew)?

Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Webflc26
Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Tlrquzqe

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
At this point, I have no idea where to get insignia, etc. for costumes. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. I really wish Nanjin would consider making loose uniform kits, but he already expressed that there isn’t any money in it (for the manufacturer) to justify. Years ago smcgcustoms had made OT uniforms (for the women), but not sure if he still does. You could always check his site, as they periodically pop up from time to time — though I’m not sure if they come with insignia.

47Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:55 pm

koloth

koloth
Onesixthscaleking does the Star Trek delta but no rank braids. Will have to make it by my own.

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
I'm really impressed by your custom outfits, they are just excellent and beautifully done. Care to share any process secrets? Are these machine sewed, hand stitched, glued...? 

TOS will always be the true Star Trek for me. 

BTW I recommend Fire Girl seamless pantyhose, which I used on some recent projects. I think you can find them on ebay, where I found mine.

49Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:30 pm

koloth

koloth
tankgirlfuzzy wrote:I'm really impressed by your custom outfits, they are just excellent and beautifully done. Care to share any process secrets? Are these machine sewed, hand stitched, glued...? 

TOS will always be the true Star Trek for me. 

BTW I recommend Fire Girl seamless pantyhose, which I used on some recent projects. I think you can find them on ebay, where I found mine.

Hi Tank Girl
Thank you very much!
Yes I share my process secrets. In fact, I shared them already on Hobby talk. You may ask me any question.
Klingon Mara's costum was quite complicated, I mean finding the right fabrics in 1/6 scale was one thing, put it together was another big issue. In fact, the costume needed to be glued. On the other hand Tonia Barrows, the yeoman in the red Enterprise tunic, is sewed.
Thanks for the pantyhose recommendation, I'll try, although I am quite happy to have digged another pair of the pantyhose my Romulan commander wears, very fine mesh, not easy to find (bought 2 pairs from Asia, 1 was right, the other not - having larger mesh, Tonia Barrows is still wearing one with larger mesh, soon to be replaced) but very good looking. I'll share pics of it later when finishing Mira Romaine.

50Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Transporter Pad of Deep Space Station K-7 Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:25 pm

koloth

koloth
Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Transporter-pad-et-jpg

51Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:45 pm

DJ

DJ
Absolutely incredible! There is a seller on "Shapeways" that sells pretty good 1/6 scale 3D printed phaser 2s (with removeable hand phaser), communicators that open, and tricorders with flip open tops if you need landing party equipment. They are kit form and require assembly and paint.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/4C2ZC39NM/1-6-original-series-flip-radios-x4-fud?optionId=56353936&li=shops

52Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:32 pm

DJ

DJ
koloth wrote:I am going to build part of the auxiliary control room (shown in different episodes like The Changeling, Way To Eden, Doomsday Machine).

I need a wallpaper of the wall with instruments behind the grill - see the yellow arrow on the pic.

Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 5jq53mhv

Anyone know where to find it? Thank you.

Did you check evilbay? I have seen Trek backdrops for 1/6 there.

53Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:42 am

koloth

koloth
Actually I did find something, a still from one of the TOS episodes. Right now I am not certain to build the Auxiliary control room, it is rather spacy, maybe I would rather build the Emergency manual monitor room. It is small and ... needs a backdrop wallpaper, too.

54Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Trek TOS Custom 1/6 Action Figures Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:48 am

koloth

koloth
DJ wrote:Absolutely incredible! There is a seller on "Shapeways" that sells pretty good 1/6 scale 3D printed phaser 2s (with removeable hand phaser), communicators that open, and tricorders with flip open tops if you need landing party equipment. They are kit form and require assembly and paint.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/4C2ZC39NM/1-6-original-series-flip-radios-x4-fud?optionId=56353936&li=shops

Thank you very much. My Nanjin Tam QMx Star Trek TOS figures are equipped with their landing party stuff, not to be seen on the pic above.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum