OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Hello!

Been a while, I've been getting distracted by a lot of things, mostly doing other figures and also a few games, but now it'ts time to post one of my wips, theres still two more to  go plus there might be another alt history figure that I made.... well so far two.  Oh and also a new backdrop which long story short was NOT going to look like that, I simply allowed my mind to be left to be carried away after trying a few times to make something and not being able to, so without any more talking let's go to this little story.

Ivana the Red

Ivana the Red, the Zeltra head of security at Atlantea, the largest corporate city in the caribbean. No other names are known and her life is as much a secret to Zeltra as it is to other companies and even world governments. But of what is know is that she is fluent in Russian, German and English, her transfer history goes back to a small arms corporation in Munich where a woman who looked similar to her was named Elvira Braunschweig, from there she transfered to an american company whose data has mysteriously lost during the corporate wars and now she works at Zeltra. Known to those that work under her as the red she is known for her tactical abilities and her technological knowledge, being one of the few people on earth to accept an experimental subdermal armor that allows her to protect vital organs, other modifications are not known but suspected to include biological weapons locks, resurrection ports and spinal cushioning and protection. Whatever may be the case the grunts working under her know not to anger the boss lady, nor question her decisions, after all  and if stories are true she managed to remove some fifteen candidates for her position, some of which being ex special forces and retired government agents, it's best no one angers someone with such legendary background.

[Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red THMbHKr
[Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red GNT7C0N
[Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red Svg1ZZj
[Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red 49a9EHd
[Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red BoLDM33

And here are some lonely shots of the new wall I made, originally It was going to be something a bit more modern but I guess the spirit of creation took over me and I made this instead.
[Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red BZlApg5
[Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red 0LYN82x
Well that would be all for now, still got more stuff to do and build! For now, stay safe out there, and keep on having fun.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! [Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red 1f60e

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great Kitbash. She would fit in very well in my little universe too.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Striking new character, who looks like she means business. And a pretty sharp new wall. Actually it does look somewhat modern, without being sparkling brand-new. Well done.

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
That's a different kind of character from your previous alt history creations. She looks like a woman in charge-type for sure, with a sleek outfit and just a bit of accent. The choice of headsculpt is also interesting, where does it originate? I can just see her saying,, "You want these hands, huh? Ya want 'em?! Play with fire and you get burned, baby!" The background diorama with the brick wall and wooden door looks great too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting looking bash and I like the new wall work, as well. Nice job.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

[Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Very great bash again, always liked that headsculpt. Drum magazine means serious business I guess.

Pants fit very well, better than Hot Toys can achieve haha.
I think the two dots on the skin are supposed to be part of the subdermal armor? I think they look a bit like a skin condition. Maybe they would look better in metallic colors?

Nice multi purpose dio, I think it fits the dystopic but still industrial theme very well. I think hexagonal floor tiles cannlook very futuristic.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:That's a different kind of character from your previous alt history creations. She looks like a woman in charge-type for sure, with a sleek outfit and just a bit of accent. The choice of headsculpt is also interesting, where does it originate? I can just see her saying,, "You want these hands, huh? Ya want 'em?! Play with fire and you get burned, baby!" The background diorama with the brick wall and wooden door looks great too.
The head is Trias Toys 'Riza Miyamoto'. It was my very first figure btw, which I customized into a fantasy warrior, haha.

Illusion

Illusion
What a badass bash!

and such a cool new wall and floor. Love it! Wish I would finally bring myself to attack something like it... Embarassed

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Great Kitbash. She would fit in very well in my little universe too.

Thanks ThePhotosBlog, I'm glad she could slip into your very own universe.

GubernatorFan wrote:Striking new character, who looks like she means business. And a pretty sharp new wall. Actually it does look somewhat modern, without being sparkling brand-new. Well done.

Thanks Gubernator, it was a rather quick bash but one that I spent a few weeks going over since I didn't have that many female clothe items laying around, the original looked a bit meh to say the least. I made the wall without any reference so it could work for a lot of eras, however the wooden door might be better off being hidden for some photos such as this one.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:That's a different kind of character from your previous alt history creations. She looks like a woman in charge-type for sure, with a sleek outfit and just a bit of accent. The choice of headsculpt is also interesting, where does it originate? I can just see her saying,, "You want these hands, huh? Ya want 'em?! Play with fire and you get burned, baby!" The background diorama with the brick wall and wooden door looks great too.

Thanks AlkelAstra91, she's part of my dystopic guys, it's just that they all live in the same part of the city with the same walls😉. She's an old Triad Toys figure, body and all though those triad bodies now feel a bit flimsy and weak.

Stryker2011 wrote:Interesting looking bash and I like the new wall work, as well. Nice job.

Thanks Stryker.

Ovy wrote:Very great bash again, always liked that headsculpt. Drum magazine means serious business I guess.

Pants fit very well, better than Hot Toys can achieve haha.
I think the two dots on the skin are supposed to be part of the subdermal armor? I think they look a bit like a skin condition. Maybe they would look better in metallic colors?

Nice multi purpose dio, I think it fits the dystopic but still industrial theme very well. I think hexagonal floor tiles can look very futuristic.

Thanks Ovy, those pants where really tight on her, hile I was putting them on I feared they might break or something but they stretched over finely. The two dots are the resurrection ports, they are bronze-like but the camera didn't pick it up, I'm not a great photographer, I was originally going to paint them silver but felt they drew too much attention.

I'm glad everyone can see the wall being used for a variety of uses, I thought I had made a one trick wall and wouldn't be able to use it for other stuff.

Illusion wrote:What a badass bash!

and such a cool new wall and floor. Love it! Wish I would finally bring myself to attack something like it... Embarassed

Thanks Illusion, Take your time building anything, I took a long while before I made anything to take photos with, this wall took me weeks to finish and it's not that complicated.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! [Dystopic] The ones who rise above: Ivana the Red 1f60e

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Your backdrops/environments are always so excellent, and I like this tough looking "boss lady." Just out of curiosity, that's a custom carbine you made, right?

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice indeed! she certainly looks ready for anything! Great detailing in the backdrop too, the door handle is especially nice!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Story and Character. She´s not so dollish. Well choosen Headsculpt. The Dio is excellent, You can use it for modern and fantasy stuff too. Can not wait to see the story continues

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sorry I missed this one earlier, boo-bomb. She's absolutely awesome!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Your backdrops/environments are always so excellent, and I like this tough looking "boss lady." Just out of curiosity, that's a custom carbine you made, right?

Thanks Tankgirlfuzzy, I'm glad you enjoy the backdrops I make. The carbine is a mix of bits and bobs, it's a stock 21st century toys ak with an AR stock, a something muzzle break and random optics I had in spare.

BAMComix wrote:Very nice indeed! she certainly looks ready for anything! Great detailing in the backdrop too, the door handle is especially nice!

Thanks Bam, the door handle is made out of cardboard, it was a pain to get there cause I broke it twice lol.

Ephiane wrote:Great Story and Character. She´s not so dollish. Well choosen Headsculpt. The Dio is excellent, You can use it for modern and fantasy stuff too. Can not wait to see the story continues

Thanks Ephiane.

skywalkersaga wrote:Sorry I missed this one earlier, boo-bomb. She's absolutely awesome!

Thanks and Don't worry about missing it Skywalkersaga, I'm glad you came by and commented. 😁

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum