OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Furyan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dark Furyan Empty The Dark Furyan Thu May 20, 2021 3:51 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
I improved on my Dark Furyan recently.
Nothing major - swapped out the body, modded his shoes, tidied up some of the loose strings at the bank and also gave him a belt.
The Dark Furyan 0V6XVkn
The Dark Furyan 0s3mf9O
The Dark Furyan Z3AInva

Thanks for dropping by !

2The Dark Furyan Empty Re: The Dark Furyan Thu May 20, 2021 3:56 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You definitely brought him more thoroughly to life, looks really good. The pose is simple but effective.

I love the detail of those grunged up fingernails. People seriously underestimate how important hands/fingers are to the realism of a figure. Excellent job!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3The Dark Furyan Empty Re: The Dark Furyan Thu May 20, 2021 4:04 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
skywalkersaga wrote:You definitely brought him more thoroughly to life, looks really good. The pose is simple but effective.
I love the detail of those grunged up fingernails. People seriously underestimate how important hands/fingers are to the realism of a figure. Excellent job!

Thanks Skywalkersaga - I would have loved to do some outdoor shoots with this fella - but I've been lazy lol nowadays.
I'm glad you picked up on the weathering !

4The Dark Furyan Empty Re: The Dark Furyan Thu May 20, 2021 10:36 am

Chip

He looks good !

5The Dark Furyan Empty Re: The Dark Furyan Thu May 20, 2021 11:30 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A seamless body is a definite improvement with any such figure (I did that part too), and your upgrades to the outfit and coloring to the hands and even veins on the body (right?) really make it pop.

6The Dark Furyan Empty Re: The Dark Furyan Thu May 20, 2021 1:24 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
He´s better than the real one Laughing That can´t be just a paint job at his eyes. Is there a light up function in the head ? Fantastic !

7The Dark Furyan Empty Re: The Dark Furyan Thu May 20, 2021 2:10 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Another beauty, those veins look intresting and make him appear a bit superhuman.

And he is protected against strikes targeting his right shoulder.

I think if you don't want to go outdoors for a shot, it would look great just having him in a dark room with a single (spotlight) light source Lighting his head from below or above.

8The Dark Furyan Empty Re: The Dark Furyan Thu May 20, 2021 6:06 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That looks great, and I like the vein work. Much improved. cheers

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Dark Furyan C8485110

9The Dark Furyan Empty Re: The Dark Furyan Fri May 21, 2021 6:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic work! he looks amazing!

10The Dark Furyan Empty Re: The Dark Furyan Fri May 21, 2021 7:08 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks great, the veins make it look like a rather intense moment, as if he where preparing something.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Dark Furyan 1f60e

11The Dark Furyan Empty Re: The Dark Furyan Fri May 21, 2021 8:23 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
That came out so freaking cool. It looks so real. Or even a 3D model. Which shows how great you did on this very cool figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum