OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Logan The Wolverine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Logan The Wolverine  Empty Logan The Wolverine Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:19 am

Chip

I gone off my usual pattern of figures here  , and visited some Marvel Characters of which I am a big fan . I have future plans for them though , but they are a long way off . I got The Wolverines cloths and spiked hands in a deal with BAMcomix , thanks Dal . The belt was in a bit of a state , but I refurbed it and think it looks o.k . Had to buy him a shirt too . The heads are knock offs , but look good enough for me . Well here he comes , hope you like him .

The Refurbed belt .

Logan The Wolverine  Blown-Logan-clothes-3

Logan The Wolverine  P1130210

Logan The Wolverine  P1130475

Logan The Wolverine  P1130469

Logan The Wolverine  P1130479

Logan The Wolverine  P1130468

Logan The Wolverine  P1130488

Logan The Wolverine  P1130498

Logan The Wolverine  P1130491

2Logan The Wolverine  Empty Re: Logan The Wolverine Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I do like him, and appreciate your attention to detail. He certainly looks like he means business. Well done.

3Logan The Wolverine  Empty Re: Logan The Wolverine Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:39 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks good. It’ll be interesting to see what you do with your Marvel characters.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Logan The Wolverine  C8485110

4Logan The Wolverine  Empty Re: Logan The Wolverine Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:20 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks like a cool Wolverine to me, good job on fixing that belt up, it looks great. The pieces you gathered to put him together are also great.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Logan The Wolverine  1f60e

5Logan The Wolverine  Empty Re: Logan The Wolverine Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:35 am

blackpool

blackpool
It looks very good, with all the versions that have been made, even knock off have a very good likeness when it's about mr Jackman.

Anyway, very cool figures mate, I didn't know you were a fan of marvel, good to know on my side lol, and glad to hear you had some good deal with BAM (who is a great person with an insanely cool collection)

6Logan The Wolverine  Empty Re: Logan The Wolverine Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:01 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very cool Chip! he really did come out fantastically well! Really pleased I could be of help Very Happy

7Logan The Wolverine  Empty Re: Logan The Wolverine Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:14 am

csyeung

csyeung
Very nice job with the belt!

8Logan The Wolverine  Empty Re: Logan The Wolverine Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:59 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sometimes it can be a nice break to take some time for a side project, and this seems like a worthy one! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

9Logan The Wolverine  Empty Re: Logan The Wolverine Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:18 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great work on the buckle, Chip. Sometimes i really wonder about the little details the hobby stuff has. Just Great

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum