OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIP Red Sonja figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 Empty Re: WIP Red Sonja figure Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:28 am

Diana

I prefer the first one. I like how the throne fills the frame and that she more or less looks into the camera. And her posture was very strong. It is a little weaker now due to the way her left leg is not relaxed but instead tensed to block the view. Modesty is a weakness! Laughing

Still, beautiful shot of course and I would have noticed none of that had it not been for that excellent shot earlier. Smile

77WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 Empty Re: WIP Red Sonja figure Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:33 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I also like the first image better, but it is not about the pose or the perspective, both of which are fine in both photos; I think it is the light that makes the first photo more magical, and maybe the position of her head is nicer. To my eyes, what was unsuitable was the clothing/gear (or lack thereof), nothing else, although in that respect the new angle is better.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

78WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 Empty Re: WIP Red Sonja figure Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:50 am

BAMComix

That pic is so cool! she looks so relaxed and yet still quite dominate. Nice positioning!

79WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 Empty Re: WIP Red Sonja figure Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:05 am

Randam Hajile

@Diana
Thanks for the constructive criticism. I have actually made one shot that is closer to the lighting of the first image. I just dropped it, because the minions were not fully in the frame. Maybe this is more to your liking...   WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 1f604

WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 51797098935_cc76677d44_kCJ3A3638 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

@all
Thanks again for the comments. I will also look for another outfit for Rey...

80WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 Empty Re: WIP Red Sonja figure Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:17 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Randam Hajile wrote:Hi there,

I hope you all had great holidays. santa
Today, I took Sonja to the woods for a few outdoor shots...

WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 51779184724_49961a703e_kCJ3A3574 by Randam Hajile, on Flickr

Thanks for watching...

Great pictures. On that one she looks a bit like a red haired Lagertha from vikings.
Love outdoor shots and you have a great eye

81WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 Empty Re: WIP Red Sonja figure Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:36 am

Diana

Diana
Randam Hajile wrote:@Diana
Thanks for the constructive criticism. I have actually made one shot that is closer to the lighting of the first image. I just dropped it, because the minions were not fully in the frame. Maybe this is more to your liking...  [...]

YESSSSSS!!!! Very Happy Laughing
I love how bada$$ she looks! Smile

82WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 Empty Re: WIP Red Sonja figure Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:23 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The third throne photo works beautifully. I just received something I picked up after being inspired by you. Smile

83WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 Empty Re: WIP Red Sonja figure Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:32 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@GF
Did your troll arrive? I hope you having a lot of fun with it.

84WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 Empty Re: WIP Red Sonja figure Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:37 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Randam Hajile wrote:@GF
Did your troll arrive? I hope you having a lot of fun with it.

Yes! I love it, even if it does not have knee articulation. The neck peg is a bit of a pain to work with if you remove one of the heads, but a little heat helps as usual. I'm trying to decide if I should just gloss or also repaint the eyes.

This is the one I got (not my photo -- haven't taken any yet, it just arrived literally a few minutes ago and I was cutting through twisties) --

WIP Red Sonja figure - Page 4 Ac68758c-d6a9-4d30-a7b9-f6120d9366b9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum