OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:31 am

Ephiane

Stryker2011 wrote:Kaustic/Infinite teased an upcoming project, though not sci-fi, so maybe a Frankenstein isn’t out of the question.

Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 D7cb1a10

And LEXX was awesome (at least until that final season, where it was clear they were running out of money).

Oh a classic Van Helsing and a Vampire ? I see images in my head of a vampire story with 1:6 figures, candlelight... scary. With a dance of the vampire touch. Thanks for showing all the nice ideas

102Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:06 am

ZeroDelta

And thats not just any Vampire, thats Dracula played by non-other than Christopher Lee.

103Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:16 am

davidd

ZeroDelta wrote:And thats not just any Vampire, thats Dracula played by non-other than Christopher Lee.

And Van Helsing portrayed by Peter Cushing!

I was just saying recently that I'd like to see a non-Star Wars Peter Cushing figure! I'll be watching for more info on this release with some interest!

104Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:30 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
davidd wrote:

I was just saying recently that I'd like to see a non-Star Wars Peter Cushing figure! I'll be watching for more info on this release with some interest!
To be honest, when I saw this, I thought it portrayed him just as he realized he was going to blow up (and his hair had grown up in that instant). Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

105Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:34 pm

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:
davidd wrote:

To be honest, when I saw this, I thought it portrayed him just as he realized he was going to blow up (and his hair had grown up in that instant). Smile

If the figure looks like the rendering, then yes, as long as the hat is detachable, it might make an excellent Tarkin! Razz

But I suspect we are seeing a digital illustration rather than an actual item image here.

106Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:34 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
So far Kaustic & Infinites collaboration just seems to get better and better. I’m hopeful these two will look excellent.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 C8485110

107Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 Empty Re: Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:54 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ephiane wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Kaustic/Infinite teased an upcoming project, though not sci-fi, so maybe a Frankenstein isn’t out of the question.

Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 D7cb1a10

And LEXX was awesome (at least until that final season, where it was clear they were running out of money).

Oh a classic Van Helsing and a Vampire ? I see images in my head of a vampire story with 1:6 figures, candlelight... scary. With a dance of the vampire touch. Thanks for showing all the nice ideas

Sorry, the translations was wrong. Not dance of the vampire. Excuse me, I meant the R. Polanski film that Loyd Webber made the fantastic musical from.  Wink

Sci-fi lovers, what do you want to see? - Page 5 Tanz-d10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum