OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun with foam- a Space Pod Story (new pictures added )

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
You edit your first post. Shouldn't some of the other shots you just posted be part of this thread too? I can merge them for you.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Pontiacivan

GubernatorFan wrote:You edit your first post. Shouldn't some of the other shots you just posted be part of this thread too? I can merge them for you.
Yes, Please!

BAMComix

More wonderfully creative work! This really is coming together well. Can't wait too see more as it unfolds bounce bounce bounce

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Wow! That’s really slick. I was wondering what those pencil trays were when I first saw them in the tube thread. Pretty neat use as stairs, and now this. I like all the extra greeblies you’ve added, and the chairs are cool.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I think the best foam pieces come from washing machines and fridges, but those pieces are perfect for a space type build.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Fun with foam- a Space Pod Story (new pictures added ) - Page 2 1f60e

davidd

davidd
Theboo-bomb wrote:I think the best foam pieces come from washing machines and fridges, but those pieces are perfect for a space type build.

Yes, I agree, because they are large and square or rectangular, yet have interesting round openings, perfect for port holes or access passages.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
definitely imaginative way to use packing foam.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great idea to use that parts. That´s the original space ship look. With that "modules" You can build it section by section. Think that style is used in many movie space ships, because there are many big bulkheads you can close in danger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum