OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Desert Rats Part One , Part Two and Part Three

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I was going to ask... some of this German appears to be very dialectical or jargon-ish?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

ZeroDelta

Yes, Hans is clearly from Bavaria, that´s the dialect he is speaking. He is a bit miffed that he is out of ammo.

Randam Hajile

Great! The posing of the figure and the diorama are perfect. I love your humor, Ephiane!

ZeroDelta

Speaking of the Rommels Desert Campaign:

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks, ZeroDelta. Funny, my grandmother was born in München, but I was only taught Hochdeutsch. Unfortunately, I've forgotten most of it, or rather how to speak it, as I can still read a lot. But the reflection of dialect/jargon was throwing me off.
Interesting video. War without hate sounds like an improvement on war (or anything) with hate.

Ephiane

Ephiane
GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent update with Stanley's new presentation in Part II. And poor Hans in the other trench. Will you be making a figure for him too? Smile

Thanks Gube. Yes here is Hans Heinrich  " Heini "  Stadelhuber.  Laughing  He´s waiting for his equipment, but he has already some Afrika Korps Clothes.

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00124

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00229

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00522

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 01113

Stryker2011 wrote:Part II was hilarious. Poor Hans. Nicely done.

Thnak You Stryker. Don´t worry he´s fine.  Wink

Theboo-bomb wrote:You are full of surprises, the last thing I would have ever expected is a historical figure from you. And how amazing is that Brit? Really great job on everything really, from the body, to the uniform to the hair to the trench. Fantastic work all around.

Thanks Bob. I love Your work too.

Ovy wrote:Oan Ochs an doamischer derer Stanley Boi! Gloi schepperts em d Suppeschüssel von d Bian!

I love his grimace face, he really looks like he has a bad feeling about it, but also found it kinda funny.

Thanks Ovy. The Face of Hans works with the face App as well.  Very Happy

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00626

skywalkersaga wrote:Amazing!!! Humorous figure, very well executed. And the diorama is incredible! :O

Thank You very much, Sky.

csyeung wrote:Awesome set! The hairstyle is great and the seemless body looks great too!

Thanks csyeung.It´s just stolen form a barbie and glued to the facepool head.  Wink

GubernatorFan wrote:I was going to ask... some of this German appears to be very dialectical or jargon-ish?

Yes Gube. I thought it will be funny to give him bavarian dialect.  Very Happy

ZeroDelta wrote:Yes, Hans is clearly from Bavaria, that´s the dialect he is speaking. He is a bit miffed that he is out of ammo.

Thanks Delta for the translation.

Randam Hajile wrote:Great! The posing of the figure and the diorama are perfect. I love your humor, Ephiane!

Thank You Randam. My humor is complicate, i think. I lost some friends by sarcasm.  Wink

ZeroDelta wrote:Speaking of the Rommels Desert Campaign:

Ah, Great. Thanks Delta. Great hystorical facts. Here´s more. The tiger tank was not the masterpiece of german engeneering. It was the first camping chair.

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 8265ae10

GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks, ZeroDelta. Funny, my grandmother was born in München, but I was only taught Hochdeutsch. Unfortunately, I've forgotten most of it, or rather how to speak it, as I can still read a lot. But the reflection of dialect/jargon was throwing me off.
Interesting video. War without hate sounds like an improvement on war (or anything) with hate.

Oh, look. We are really multi cultured here. And Yes, War is not funny for sure. I´m glad You like it. I hope no one feels insulted by give war a funny aspect.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Der arme Heini! I love this figure too, and all the humor and customization that went into making him. Looking forward to more of your humorous, creative, and good-natured contributions.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hans looks great. Both of these characters are awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Stryker2011 wrote:Fun character and photos, Ephi. That hairstyle is wild.

Oh, look. By the way.... the hair style is really wild. Looks like it´s trendy for the 1940 ´. Laughing

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00431

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Unusual pose, nice parallelism.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking figures and diorama Ephi!

Ovy

Ovy
Fesch gschaut's aus der Stadlhuberheini, der oide Batzi.

Great job, they have the vibe of a comedy duo, Heini being the little nervous choleric one, while Stan being the funny simple one. Stan & Heini.

Love the forced smile the Faceapp gives him and of course that hairjob.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant work!

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Great stuff! I'm looking forward to see more of Hans and Stan in the future.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a neat recreation of the sitting position — you just need a couple stick grenades for a seat.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oh I love this! Stanley has such personality!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Part 3 : The alround Tool

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00127

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00231

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00433

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00524

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00627

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00724

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00825

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 01013

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00920

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 01114

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 01214

Stanley´s glases are a trash, i know Laughing  But it´s selfmade and functional. Let´s think he broke it more than one time. That´s why it looks so crappy Wink

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00324

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
lol, great stuff.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Delightful, as always. The German dialect is a bit beyond me, and when Heini started, I thought he was playing Hungarian. Smile But I enjoy your figures, their interaction, posing, imperfections, environment, and your photography enormously.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, can't get enough of these 2. Fantastic photos and interactions as always.

Ephiane

Ephiane
ZeroDelta wrote:lol, great stuff.

Thanks Zero, love Your work to

GubernatorFan wrote:Delightful, as always. The German dialect is a bit beyond me, and when Heini started, I thought he was playing Hungarian. Smile But I enjoy your figures, their interaction, posing, imperfections, environment, and your photography enormously.

Thanks Gube. Yes True. You don´t need to understand the gibberish Heini speaks. You can read it in the mimic and the poses  Wink  He´s a typical german smart ass

ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, can't get enough of these 2.  Fantastic photos and interactions as always.

Hey Rev. So good to see You are still active here. Thanks so much. Btw. the littel Gas Lantern is really nice. Like to recommend it to WW 2 era bashers.

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 01611

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think you mean smart hiney? Smile Sorry, couldn't resist (hiney < hind < behind ~ ass, but not of the donkey variety). The shot with the lantern is gorgeous.

I think your reappearance brought back the good Reverend. Both are very welcome returns and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes we would see both of you here more.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ephiane wrote:Hey Rev. So good to see You are still active here. Thanks so much. Btw. the littel Gas Lantern is really nice. Like to recommend it to WW 2 era bashers.

GubernatorFan wrote:I think your reappearance brought back the good Reverend. Both are very welcome returns and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes we would see both of you here more.

I must have secretly sensed Ephiane had posted new work! And it felt good to get back on here today. Some positive life changes will hopefully have me on here a bit more in general, and for now I was excited to get to share some new work too.

And that lantern really is killer. I actually have one I added a light to myself, and haven't even had the chance to shoot, but now I want one of these as well.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That was awesome. I kept expecting at any minute there was going to be an explosion -- and no more Hans or Heini. Keep 'em coming; good stuff.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That was funny, I like the glasses they look really beat up and fit in with the rest.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 1f60e

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
Ephiane wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Fun character and photos, Ephi. That hairstyle is wild.

Oh, look. By the way.... the hair style is really wild. Looks like it´s trendy for the 1940 ´. Laughing

Desert Rats  Part One , Part Two and Part Three - Page 2 00431

This is AMAZING!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum