OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concert Stage - Originally 1/6, but also 1/12 scales. (very photo heavy)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

BAD WOLF-787

Your look behind the curtain is very impressive!

londonroadhog

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Your look behind the curtain is very impressive!

Thank you Bad Wolf.

Ephiane

Hey Roadhog and Bands.
Sometimes i try to work with this. I still have absolute no skills with it.  Rolling Eyes  It´s a for free version called crazy talk. Maybe You like to let your Ladys sing and have fun with this ?

https://youtu.be/jViWpXgj7Iw

londonroadhog

Ephiane wrote:Hey Roadhog and Bands.
Sometimes i try to work with this. I still have absolute no skills with it.  Rolling Eyes  It´s a for free version called crazy talk. Maybe You like to let your Ladys sing and have fun with this ?

Ha ha... To me, that just looks too scary!!! Might be good for Halloween though. I've seen another one on Facebook where they are singing but also moving around a bit. That makes me a little uneasy too. LOL.

Ephiane

Ephiane
londonroadhog wrote:
Ephiane wrote:Hey Roadhog and Bands.

Ha ha... To me, that just looks too scary!!! Might be good for Halloween though. I've seen another one on Facebook where they are singing but also moving around a bit. That makes me a little uneasy too. LOL.

Yes, true. Laughing . I´m a complete noob in such techical PC programm stuff. But i thought there can be potential in this for one of us, who´s skilled in that. It´s not so bad like the tests i show here. Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love your video, Ephiane, and glad to see you do more and more with these characters. I agree, Crazy Talk has potential, probably more if one gets the fuller and newer pay versions. I experimented a long time ago, as you know. Here are my humble attempts, one of them singing:

I'm sure that down the line londonroadhog will do plenty of other interesting things with this awesome diorama, and perhaps we'll see the occasional animation.

londonroadhog

You never know guys... You just never know. Laughing

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
That is a very impressive stage! Great work! I did not realize that the scaffolding was build completely from scratch... somewhat I thought it was a prebuilt metal structure. Very cool!

londonroadhog

Randam Hajile wrote:That is a very impressive stage! Great work! I did not realize that the scaffolding was build completely  from scratch... somewhat I thought it was a prebuilt metal structure. Very cool!    

Thank you Randam Hajile.

brassco

brassco
Unbelievable! It's always been a dream of mine to create something like that...i've got a piano, guitars, violin, cello, some Chinese musical instruments...but your stage is something only the most dedicated collector could imagine...so since i could never outdone you, i think i will give my dream a rest...

If we are living nearby, i would be contented to bring my figures as part of your concert audiences to just enjoy the show! oh, 1/6th tickets perhaps??

londonroadhog

brassco wrote:Unbelievable! It's always been a dream of mine to create something like that...i've got a piano, guitars, violin, cello, some Chinese musical instruments...but your stage is something only the most dedicated collector could imagine...so since i could never outdone you, i think i will give my dream a rest...

If we are living nearby, i would be contented to bring my figures as part of your concert audiences to just enjoy the show! oh, 1/6th tickets perhaps??

Thank you.

Well for starters, are you in the UK? You should be able to guess from my username, I am in London.

brassco

brassco
londonroadhog wrote:
brassco wrote:Unbelievable! It's always been a dream of mine to create something like that...i've got a piano, guitars, violin, cello, some Chinese musical instruments...but your stage is something only the most dedicated collector could imagine...so since i could never outdone you, i think i will give my dream a rest...

Thank you.

Well for starters, are you in the UK? You should be able to guess from my username, I am in London.

Thanks for the invite, but i am not based here. My kid loves the drum set, by the way, as she is learning it!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brassco wrote:Thanks for the invite, but i am not based here. My kid loves the drum set, by the way, as she is learning it!

That’s cool, brassco. (Not to derail the thread): There are more female drummers today than ever before. I hope she sticks with it. I’ve played drums off and on since I first bought a cheap set at a garage sale when I was in Junior High. You should Google “Hit like A Girl Contest” and see if she doesn’t find some inspiration. If she sticks with it, and gets good, she could possibly enter. I can’t remember the young girl’s name now, but there is an Asian kid I’ve seen on YouTube who (like me) learned to play by ear and she is phenomenal.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Concert Stage - Originally 1/6, but also 1/12 scales. (very photo heavy) - Page 3 C8485110

Slq32

Slq32
This is absolutely Incredible! I have been working on something like this myself in 1/6. I thought i was alone lol. I do not have the patience to custom build the truss. It is amazing.
Since i am a lighting director i concentrated on the light show.

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Alright suddenly this forum has a lot of concerts going on...and you have the best lighting I've ever seen.....and I already think your several band setting and theme design was insane but then scrolling down you actually did the whole stage by yourself.......nothing more words come out from my mind....

you got a pair of god hands indeed What a Face

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum