OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Hi, I have started self learning CAD design over the past 3 weeks and now have almost 20 files up on Thingiverse for free download.

Phase 3 clone trooper armour parts from the Force Unleashed (I have not yet scaled these parts and a couple are remixes, will update with scaled versions in 1:12, 1:6 and 1:1 over time as well as more accurate/non remixed files over time)
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075385848_c93f462eb6_h5ace760f584a7_TFU501stTrooper2.jpg.1322938a578cc8724cbb15fb3acf5f3c by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075385828_f7a0cd8e7a_ceIRnCyv by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075384096_ae31e2287d_zfeatured_preview_knee_right by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52074338292_b0f96eb33a_zfeatured_preview_Untitled2 by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075380658_86fd7efd4a_bbellybackbelt 1 by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52074334117_a98a4496a5_bbellybackbelt 2 by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075379606_d02bef86d6_hbelt full by kraggy2011, on Flickr

DC15x (the hybrid DC15a/DC15s from Revenge of the Sith) in multiple versions plus my own fan design variants of it such as pistols
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075403186_8c9791bdd2_clarge_display_photo_2022-02-03_14-00-48 by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075605299_47480921a8_zfeatured_preview_barebonesb by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075605249_8f8d1b2f41_zfeatured_preview_folded_stock_b by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075605229_7ec24f8944_zfeatured_preview_open_stock_b by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075860130_63f7e61a40_zfeatured_preview_dc15x_foregrip2 by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52074333457_e0b0a2ccf2_cUntitled7 by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075379993_34ae534e29_bDC15 XP117 2 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

Clone Wars 2003 Captain Fordo blasters and holsters
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52074332387_bea7c836b1_zfeatured_preview_766c8ca7becf5dc2a20a55c39333c02395624d99r1-1064-586v2_hq by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075378918_3b0a3d6af2_zfeatured_preview_fordo_blasters_and_holsters by kraggy2011, on Flickr

The rifle harpoon attachment based on Sideshows premium format Commander Cody
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075378953_f73a6357e5_zfeatured_preview_300134-commander-cody-001 by kraggy2011, on Flickr
3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52075860095_f81e60ee63_zfeatured_preview_Untitled by kraggy2011, on Flickr

And more to follow as time goes on.

https://www.thingiverse.com/jaztermareal/designs

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These look very cool and very promising. Can we suggest/request objects? I recently found a treasure trove of Star Wars 3D models, but although all of them were supposed to be sixth-scale, Shapeways refused to print some of them (too delicate or something). So still looking around for solutions. Smile

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
GubernatorFan wrote:These look very cool and very promising. Can we suggest/request objects? I recently found a treasure trove of Star Wars 3D models, but although all of them were supposed to be sixth-scale, Shapeways refused to print some of them (too delicate or something). So still looking around for solutions. Smile

sure, suggest away, any that I think I am capable of doing (I am still a beginner) I will put on a list of things to make

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
jaztermareal wrote:
sure, suggest away, any that I think I am capable of doing (I am still a beginner) I will put on a list of things to make
Sweet! Sounds awesome. Just beware, I'm bursting with ideas. Smile

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
GubernatorFan wrote:
jaztermareal wrote:
Sweet! Sounds awesome. Just beware, I'm bursting with ideas. Smile

well I am sure I will get to making at least some of the things you want in time, unless you want Snoke. Or Rey. Or Rose. Or broom boy. Or 3PO's red arm. you get the gist lol. (not a fan of the sequel trilogy outside some of the troopers)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
jaztermareal wrote:well I am sure I will get to making at least some of the things you want in time, unless you want Snoke. Or Rey. Or Rose. Or broom boy. Or 3PO's red arm. you get the gist lol. (not a fan of the sequel trilogy outside some of the troopers)

LOL no, not at all. Sequel Trilogy does not even factor when I think of Star Wars. Most of the things on my "would love to make" list would be a few sixth-scale pieces of uniform (mostly greeblies), for example for the so-called AT-ST drivers and Hoth Rebels. And in "classic scale" (1:18?) some Death Star bits and pieces. Smile

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
greeblies will prob be straightforward to make as most are very simple.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
though i'm not into the star wars topic myself, a very heartfelt thank you for your time and effort putting those items out there. it's thanks to you guys that i always find some stuff on yeggi and thingiverse when it comes down to feeding my printer with new ideas.

as far as printing models goes, from what limited experience i have so far, some items should be done in pieces/halves rather than a full object, if thered be an issue with support beams or how well it would stick to the printing bed.

for a company selling those prints i'd guess they wouldn't bother putting those pieces together or sending them lose. had some swords printed from shapeways years ago and while the quality in terms of details is pretty good, the plastic used seems a bit brittle when i compare them to my pla prints.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Uhoh! You just opened yourself up to a whole list of requests, jaz. Pretty neat ideas though.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice idea for a thread. It's good to be a SW customiser these days, since there are a plethora of 3D printable items available, it seems. : )

Myself....well.... if someone could find a way to print those plastic lightsaber blades (like the ones they use for Hot Toys), I would be infinitely grateful. 3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 1f62d

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Tjolnir wrote:though i'm not into the star wars topic myself, a very heartfelt  thank you for your time and effort putting those items out there. it's thanks to you guys that i always find some stuff on yeggi and thingiverse when it comes down to feeding my printer with new ideas.

as far as printing models goes, from what limited experience i have so far, some items should be done in pieces/halves rather than a full object, if thered be an issue with support beams or how well it would stick to the printing bed.

for a company selling those prints i'd guess they wouldn't bother putting those pieces together or sending them lose. had some swords printed from shapeways years ago and while the quality in terms of details is pretty good, the plastic used seems a bit brittle when i compare them to my pla prints.

Well, cutting for FDM printers isn't too hard to do and cuts need to be different depending on the printer so I will let folk cut the models how they need for now but if demand is there I may add cut versions in future but obviously my main focus is 1:6 and 1:12 so cutting isn't necessary, particularly with resin printers. Resins are getting great too, like mecha resin which is great for joints and really tough stuff. there are also flexible resins now too, so honestly the possibilities are really opening up!

Stryker2011 wrote:Uhoh! You just opened yourself up to a whole list of requests, jaz. Pretty neat ideas though.

haha well, I am looking to gather ideas to keep me busy while I practice learning CAD design. Smile

skywalkersaga wrote:Nice idea for a thread. It's good to be a SW customiser these days, since there are a plethora of 3D printable items available, it seems. : )

Myself....well.... if someone could find a way to print those plastic lightsaber blades (like the ones they use for Hot Toys), I would be infinitely grateful.

I am aiming to make the Star Wars 3D items that aren't already done or done well. Then of course once my skills are better I will tackle more niche subjects (I really want to make the armour from the Korean live action Jin Roh remake).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, don't worry, I'm not expecting you or anyone in particular to make me some lightsaber blades, just throwing the request out into the universe. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Ooh nice, there is so much stuff out there already, you jumping into the niche for practicing is winwin. From what I see from your work now I think the Jin Roh stuff will be great

I printed Star Wars stuff for six different people now, but don't need them myself, haha. (Some 1/12 though) I think nearly everything Star Wars exists by now as 3d model, though not for free.

GubernatorFan wrote:These look very cool and very promising. Can we suggest/request objects? I recently found a treasure trove of Star Wars 3D models, but although all of them were supposed to be sixth-scale, Shapeways refused to print some of them (too delicate or something). So still looking around for solutions. Smile

Which are the ones they didn't print?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Ooh nice, there is so much stuff out there already, you jumping into the niche for practicing is winwin. From what I see from your work now I think the Jin Roh stuff will be great

I printed Star Wars stuff for six different people now, but don't need them myself, haha. (Some 1/12 though)  I think nearly everything Star Wars exists by now as 3d model, though not for free.

I’m curious about this also.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:

They didn't print the following:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/V3E6PFRJ6/1-6-scale-telementry-unit-v2?etId=201437285&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=3&option=186436817

https://www.shapeways.com/product/2WRPVARNY/1-6-scale-veers-helmet-kit?etId=201437285&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=4&option=185572636

Part of it may be that I was given no choice as to what material to print in when making the order. It was a print-ready model available through them, and apparently the material was already specified. Supposedly when they decided the model is unsuitable for printing as is, they contacted the model maker to attend to this and make it possible, but nothing happened, so they cancelled that part of the order. I haven't gotten around to doing checking with the model maker, or inquiring with you, Ovy, or now with Jaztermareal.

They printed the following:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/DRXCNV8P4/1-6-scale-spine?etId=201437285&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=5&option=185486942

https://www.shapeways.com/product/TZCVMCMYR/1-6-scale-code-cylinder-10pk?etId=201437285&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=6&option=185572694

and

https://www.shapeways.com/product/BW49G36A3/1-6-scale-disc-10pk?etId=201437285&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=7&option=185572705

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
GubernatorFan wrote:
Ovy wrote:

They didn't print the following:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/V3E6PFRJ6/1-6-scale-telementry-unit-v2?etId=201437285&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=3&option=186436817

https://www.shapeways.com/product/2WRPVARNY/1-6-scale-veers-helmet-kit?etId=201437285&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=4&option=185572636

Part of it may be that I was given no choice as to what material to print in when making the order. It was a print-ready model available through them, and apparently the material was already specified. Supposedly when they decided the model is unsuitable for printing as is, they contacted the model maker to attend to this and make it possible, but nothing happened, so they cancelled that part of the order. I haven't gotten around to doing checking with the model maker, or inquiring with you, Ovy, or now with Jaztermareal.

They printed the following:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/DRXCNV8P4/1-6-scale-spine?etId=201437285&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=5&option=185486942

https://www.shapeways.com/product/TZCVMCMYR/1-6-scale-code-cylinder-10pk?etId=201437285&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=6&option=185572694

and

https://www.shapeways.com/product/BW49G36A3/1-6-scale-disc-10pk?etId=201437285&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=payment-received&utm_content=7&option=185572705

Code cylinders were actually already on my list of things to make, along with imperial belt buckles, wrist comms and the discs for imperial caps. Not that they are hard to find 3D print files, just that I want a bunch for customs haha. Veers helmet greeblies look like they could break easily, I think breaking them down into parts to print separate then glue together might work better if I ever get round to them

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
I have just finished another model: The blaster from the Sideshow Exclusive Tie Pilot which itself was based on the Kenner pilot blaster.

Ideal for folk who lost theirs or who, like me, missed out altogether and wish they had ordered it back when it was available. I plan to print a bunch of these for my Marmit Tie Pilots.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5388300

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52081473249_f405f0a8ec_b1002941_press01 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52081473244_96c26641d7_c1002941_press02 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52081473229_3946bbc197_ctiep3 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52081284643_8e6fc28615_btie by kraggy2011, on Flickr

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52081284628_9886970fe5_ctieb by kraggy2011, on Flickr

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52081506974_6f0725c287_btiec by kraggy2011, on Flickr

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52081284598_d0f4cab26a_ztied by kraggy2011, on Flickr

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52081761415_8a14acf02a_ctieh by kraggy2011, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool, Jaztermareal!

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome work!

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
thanks Smile

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
added a remix to Thingiverse based on Woyta94's Clone armour: Alpha ARC Trooper thighs https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5389023

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52082332502_e7427e2fc8_z1cfef81e0e8d130219d89aebaaee7071--character-inspiration-star-wars-clones by kraggy2011, on Flickr

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52083383653_da1c972efa_cUntitled2 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52083383698_7d170030b9_cUntitled by kraggy2011, on Flickr

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's some cool stuff.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 1f60e

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice work again, Jaztermareal.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Thanks Smile

My latest model in my journey learning to 3d model: Imperial crew/pilot code cylinder  https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5389173

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52083747838_412f0154fb_hCC_Taschen_referenz by kraggy2011, on Flickr

3D printable Star Wars parts and weapons for 1:6 figures (New models added, more updates in future) 52084223805_eed7f0bccc_ccode cylinder by kraggy2011, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Lovely. I'll look into those. Never can have enough code cylinders.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum