OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Valiarde

Randam Hajile wrote:Very cool sequence, Simon! I love the diorama walls and door. I guess you rearranged the pieces to make the hallway out of the guest room of the Inn?

The Bloodborne characters in the Spoiler are phenomenal. Is that a self-painted Cara-head? Great work (as always)!!!
Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 5 1f44d  Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 5 1f44d  Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 5 1f44d
Yeah you guess it right, I dismantled the Inn room to use the walls for the hallway. (I have another diorama Wall part in the making, that will appear later on) 
And also correct on the cara head, self painted and rooted.  drunken

Diana wrote:I really hope you'll keep the story going, cause it's fun!! Very Happy
Thank you very much Diana! sunny
Ovy wrote:I like the shifting subtle madness of the labyrinthine Inn. The new characters were a great surprise. Old man looks like the architect of all that insanity, but we will see.

Personally, I'd skip the pop culture movie jokes, the severed head in the box was surprisingly disturbing in a positive way, but the moment was weakened by the joke. A bit like those Marvel movies that can't maintain tension for too long and crack a joke
in dire situations to release it, sacrificing a chance for good drama for a cheap laugh. But that might just be me, taking toy puppet photo stories too seriously.

I think you are correct, the pop culture thing doesn't really fit the horror mood I'm going for - even though I had some fun things in mind just by thinking abour the story and the possible connections, but in the photographed scenes they come over as super out of place. I think you are right and I will skip them in the future.

Yeah all these old men in the inn, what is going on

Stryker2011 wrote:That was another great sequence. And disturbing. Looks like the guests are headed for more trouble. The new hair on the Cara head is perfect.

Thank you Mark, glad you like it.  Smile

Lynkhart

Love this! Your dios are always so wonderfully atmospheric!

http://lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Gorgeous follow up. Your architectural and diorama achievements are usually impressive enough by themselves, but the excellent photography and all the detailed work on the characters makes it twice as amazing. The tiefling and the severed head are remarkably well done, as is that vampirical? makeover of Cara. The whole spoiler image is just superb. I'm with Ovy -- don't mix in modern popular culture references.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAMComix

Those are great! the dark elf head in the chest was a nice touch! Will we se more of their adventure?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I get so excited to see an update to this storyline! And as always, very entertaining and visually pleasing to look at!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum