OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valiardes Photography Thread

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 18]

1Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Valiardes Photography Thread Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:46 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
This thread is for showing some of my pictures that aren't part of projects or stories. Since photographing is one of the main reasons I started this hobby, I think this makes sense.  Smile

Also don't feel the need to comment on every post I'll make - I know some people aren't interested in artsy images and are more interested in self made figures, dioramas, new bashes, stories and projects on message boards. That is totally fine. I just don't want to post pics only on Insta or similar social media platforms, because I value the community of messageboards much more.

Anyway, for anyone interested. Here we go: 

NO 1: LORD OF WINTER
Valiardes Photography Thread PPWtNsEh

Done at home on my little crafting table using just a spotlight. Converting into black and white and increasing the blacks in post production. 

NO 2: CURIOSITY
Valiardes Photography Thread QJDDKUEh

After coming back from the forest with this pic, I think it would be cooler if there was a butterfly or a leaf in front of Grogu. So that you see why he is so happy. Maybe next time. Smile

NO 3: THE EXPLORER
Valiardes Photography Thread Uq8LDrhh

I just love this Rey outfit. I think it also works in the woods and not only on a sand planet.

2Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:09 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
No worries about your reasoning. Any photos are most welcome, and these are all excellent. Very beautifully shot.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Valiardes Photography Thread C8485110

3Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:43 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, your photos are always so beautiful. Absolutely love these. That super shadowy Jon Snow is so dramatic and intense, and both outdoor shots feel so serene. I think toy photography is just as interesting a part of this hobby as any other. There are so many angles to how we enjoy this shared love of figures. Sharing in the enjoyment of collecting and excitement over new releases, custom building, lifelike photography, and story telling are all a huge part of this world, and I'm genuinely excited to share in the enjoyment of all of it with this community. So keep posting excellent photos!

4Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous photography, really showcasing both the excellence of the figures and of the photographer (you). Thanks for sharing it with us.

5Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Sun May 01, 2022 6:55 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Very nice pics. I appreciate that you share them with us here. Keep them coming...  Valiardes Photography Thread 1f600

6Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon May 02, 2022 4:31 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you guys! Smile

NO 4 The Royal Knightess

Valiardes Photography Thread 22LefvGh

7Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon May 02, 2022 10:25 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice photo of your new favorite. Smile

8Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon May 02, 2022 6:12 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I see a new avatar coming! 😉

9Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon May 02, 2022 8:48 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
All of these are gorgeous as usual! Wish I could hire you to take pics of my figures. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

10Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue May 03, 2022 12:55 am

valentin

valentin
They are gorgeous, the pics that is.

Valiardes Photography Thread 1f60d

11Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue May 03, 2022 9:20 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice photo of your new favorite. Smile

Thank you. I mean Knight are awesome and female knights are just a cool fantasy subgenre  Smile

Xavion2004 wrote:I see a new avatar coming!  😉

Haha, you might be correct  Razz

skywalkersaga wrote:All of these are gorgeous as usual! Wish I could hire you to take pics of my figures. Laughing

Smile aww thank you so much, would totally love to go on photographing trips with fellow collectors - that would be awesome. I'm lucky to live sooo close to Ovy, but most are out of reach I guess.

valentin wrote:They are gorgeous, the pics that is.

Valiardes Photography Thread 1f60d

cheers thank you

12Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue May 03, 2022 9:52 am

Ovy

Ovy
You definitely need to get a pic of Baby Yoda and some insect, just place him there and wait for hours, patiently lying there, like a true nature photographer.

Valiardes Photography Thread Shop-main-visual

13Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue May 03, 2022 11:27 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Nice idea! I hope you will post a lot of your pics in this thread.

14Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue May 03, 2022 2:04 pm

Diana

Diana
YES!! I welcome this thread very much. Your photos are always a joy to look at. Very Happy

15Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue May 03, 2022 7:01 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Ovy wrote:You definitely need to get a pic of Baby Yoda and some insect, just place him there and wait for hours, patiently lying there, like a true nature photographer.

lol! lol! lol!

@Valiarde
Time to show off your "Bloodhunter and the Lady bug"-series?

16Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Thu May 05, 2022 5:54 am

blackpool

blackpool
Beautiful pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!

17Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Fri May 06, 2022 7:37 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That baby yoda shot is beautiful, the others are really good too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Valiardes Photography Thread 1f60e

18Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon May 09, 2022 4:39 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Holy Cow ! Love Your pictures. No light is better than outdoor daylight. I will have an eye on this thread for to see more of Your wonderful pictures. Can´t say what genre is better... Sci-Fi... fantasy...

19Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue May 10, 2022 4:53 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Cool photos and figures!

I love your The Royal Knightess figure! She looks great!

20Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Wed May 11, 2022 9:35 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks all!! You are too kind.

Ovy wrote:You definitely need to get a pic of Baby Yoda and some insect, just place him there and wait for hours, patiently lying there, like a true nature photographer.

lol! lol! yeah that is me on my bike when hunting action figures in the woods

Randam Hajile wrote:

@Valiarde
Time to show off your "Bloodhunter and the Lady bug"-series?
Thanks, but I posted that one last year already  Basketball

Some older pics of my wizard (not sure if I posted them here sorry if kown)

NO5 : Elodar the Time Wizard

Valiardes Photography Thread 09d4bIQh

Valiardes Photography Thread Gw5GMkYh

upgraded with a better wizard robe (love the wide sleeves) and his second head.
Valiardes Photography Thread AgRnF1nh

21Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Wed May 11, 2022 12:29 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't recall your wizard off the top of my head, but I love both versions. What a cool way to use the head sculpts. The clothing looks excellent -- clean cut, yet complex, fitting for this kind of genre and character. Is this a recolored seamless body inside?

22Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Knight of the Round Table Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:54 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
I bought this Tbleague knight for kitbashing. But the whole thing looks just so very nice, so I just switched the head for now and gave it a proper fotoshoot.   
Nothing too elaborate with the pics, sometimes I just like a clean black backdrop to make it all about the figure.

This is my first full tbleague figure and probably not the last.

Oh and while she looks like an angel, don't make her angry... Smile

1Valiardes Photography Thread ORUuaQwh

2Valiardes Photography Thread EraQ4umh
3Valiardes Photography Thread QTkQAh5h
4Valiardes Photography Thread QlOEXGCh
5Valiardes Photography Thread Rer0c1Uh
6Valiardes Photography Thread 2Gwy3YYh
7Valiardes Photography Thread 6c9tX9Xh
8Valiardes Photography Thread Up5PpJuh

9Valiardes Photography Thread JapnlQIh

23Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:26 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks better with the new head sculpt. Very cool photos.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Valiardes Photography Thread C8485110

24Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:38 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second Mark. The head you chose is a definite improvement and you're right, she hardly needs any other changes to look like a more viable fantasy knight. Well done, and beautifully shot as always.

25Valiardes Photography Thread Empty Re: Valiardes Photography Thread Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:33 am

Ovy

Ovy
Striking Contrast with the red cape!

You concealed the high heels of the boots rather well in shadow.

My favourites are the two last pics with the swordplay going on, she looks like she knows what she is doing.

The second pic reminds me of that Dali/Saint Antonius pic (with the long legged elephants)
I think the second pic would win a lot if you cut it into a smaller frame, like pic 7.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 18]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum