OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Ephiane

Oh, is this allowed, Val ? He has such a mean smile. Twisted Evil

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 00331

skywalkersaga

I meant to ask, did you add the gold trim to the red outfit, or was it already there? Either way it looks great.

He just needs a beard and a hat and then he'd look like evil Santa Claus. Laughing

Valiarde

GubernatorFan wrote:I recently watched Fringe and have a whole new (or additional) appreciation for the Walter Bishop sculpt, which you put to such good use here.
Haha I only saw the first few episodes but glad you like the head. It is a real cool character head imo

Ephiane wrote:Oh, is this allowed, Val ? He has such a mean smile. Twisted Evil

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 00331

That is a great effect and of course I don't mind. king  Always cool to see what others do with my chars. 
I should use the face app more often too. Makes the figures more real for certain scenes and pictures.  drunken

skywalkersaga wrote:I meant to ask, did you add the gold trim to the red outfit, or was it already there? Either way it looks great.

He just needs a beard and a hat and then he'd look like evil Santa Claus. Laughing
santa Hohoho evil Santa is making Krampus fight for its job
(Oh and no, I did very little customization here, the cloak is from Ming the Merciless and I changed not a thing)

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Well, you put it together, that is at least kibashing. Either way, it's great, and you definitely customized the head. As always, Ephiane brings everything up to a whole new level of life with her special faceapp powers.  Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Valiarde

Valiarde
Ok here comes my Ranger, some of you already seen it  Smile
He needs some lighter boots so he can jump through the forest. He might sure be a bit heavyly equipped for a Ranger, but I will build my DnD characters more like over the top game characters, if you find a good armor you can still wear (with enough strength and dexterity?) it is good to go.   Razz

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 X1OALqFh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 Ehifl0Rh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 2uQBahSh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 MPBcdSuh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 GvKIA4Mh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 6a2L378h

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 All#2

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 BTfKTw8h

I made a little ruin base diorama, not for him but maybe for another char. It just happened to be finished yet so I posed him with that.

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 LPyXWguh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 ZW6OzHch

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 JGr1f4Mh

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooh, very nice!! I am liking him so far. What headsculpt did you use? I don't immediately recognise it.

And that cloak is really neat. Where did you get it? I saw some wired cloaks on ebay a little while ago and was considering them...

Overall, beautiful figure, diorama, lighting, and photography. Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 1f44c

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ephiane

Ephiane
He´s Fantastic, love his style ! Now the D&D Group has Two Members. Great. Amazing Dio, who is the guy inside the gate ? That need a closer look. cyclops

That´s a very well choosen Headsculpt for the Ranger. Noble and wild as well. Is it J. Prochnow ?

I played the dungeons of naheulbeuk on steam. You really have to do play it to. Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
He looks great. I can see why you would want to change his boots. Is that the Jurgen Prochnow sculpt? Interesting choice. Love your diorama; beautiful work.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:Ooh, very nice!! I am liking him so far. What headsculpt did you use? I don't immediately recognise it.

And that cloak is really neat. Where did you get it? I saw some wired cloaks on ebay a little while ago and was considering them...

Overall, beautiful figure, diorama, lighting, and photography.  Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 1f44c

Thanks Sky! The head and cloak are both from ebay. The head is, like Ephiane guess right, from Jürgen Prochnow. One of my favourite heads, I have it twice (this one is the knockoff head with slightly worse paint job but only noticeable side by side).
The cloak...I will search for a link. It was a cheap wired cloak which I really liked! About 15 or 20 Euro in total - I liked it so much, I also ordered a black one of the same kind.

Ephiane wrote:He´s Fantastic, love his style ! Now the D&D Group has Two Members. Great. Amazing Dio, who is the guy inside the gate ? That need a closer look. cyclops

That´s a very well choosen Headsculpt for the Ranger. Noble and wild as well. Is it J. Prochnow ?

I played the dungeons of naheulbeuk on steam. You really have to do play it to. Wink
Thank you Eph! Two members and several more in the making. I can't say which one will be finished next. Lets see.

That guy inside the gate is also not quiet finished yet. I want him to be some kind of crazy dirty publican (if that is the correct word). I plan to make a little Inn with some common folks and he is the owner. Like I said not finished, but I can show a better pic later anyway.

Dungeons of Naheulbeuk? Need to look it up. Would love to play some games again, but the precious time is scarce  Sad Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Just excellent! Both the main figure and the diorama. And the dirty publican (yes, right word, though obscure for Americans), too! When I saw the lettered figures for the competition on the other forum, I actually wondered if this one might not be one of yours. Yes, the boots are a tad large. But I don't think they are that bad. Are they from those CM Vikings sets I reviewed what seems like ages ago? I remember they looked large with the custom figure I tried with them too. Impression might depend on the look of the trousers above them.
Amazing transformation of the Prochnow sculpt. And I'm so glad Ephiane and Mark both identified it correctly. I couldn't think of it in this guise.
Thanks for sharing it here.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Well, there's no way I would have recognised the sculpt since I've never even seen it before in un-modified form (not that I can remember at least). What set was it from?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Well, there's no way I would have recognised the sculpt since I've never even seen it before in un-modified form (not that I can remember at least). What set was it from?
This one: https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3114-new-product-did-d80148-wwii-german-u-boat-commander-lehmann
And I've seen it, but didn't actually recognize it here.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic dio build! I really enjoyed the pics too.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ooooh he looks great!
I love the dio too!

Ephiane

Ephiane
crazy dirty publican ... Yes. I know what You mean Laughing

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 Suz2vv10

That Ranger sculpt is really good, especially with You Haristyle. Is it that sculpt here ? Lovely blue eyes.. think there are more different j. Prochnow sculpts ? scratch

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 S-l16014

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think the set came with two J. Prochnow sculpts, one shaven and one unshaven. Or maybe those came with different sets, but same company.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah I think there are ones with more or less facial hairs. I like the chin, reminded me on Aragorn a bit. 

Thanks for helping Ian. Edit: Yes the boots are from coos viking fantasy figures. They are rather big, I will transform them to another char probably  Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Don't mention it. Smile Larger boots are sometimes useful for tucking in things, like knives, etc. So they might still work. Or use wider pants above/under them.
Funny you should mention Aragorn. I'm working on painting and hairing a cast of the ACI Aragorn head.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Time for another kitbash figure. My third interpretation of a DnD character, this time we got a female Tiefling Bard!
Her name is Cindana

Here is a typical picture for those who don't know this race.

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 47ce1df7e073b1064fcebee870a2acfcValiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 Ab14ac6717f8e98ded1d390f89ed827d

I did not give her a tail though (yet) - either I will in the future or there is a story reason why she didn't get one. Smile

I want her to be a bit seducing and having a kinda nymph style appearance for innocent travellers she charming with her melodies and umm apples  Laughing (whichever apples I'm refering to here)
Also forgot to comb the hair a bit but photo session 1 is already done. I will try to pose all three characters together soon and there are more on the way.

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 3CBdSnoh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 Y7uLkJwh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 XokZldCh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 29CKTYXh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 C4ZL46yh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 JAPFL6ah

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 Fj4Rdewh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 41VXWhJh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 Te96SkIh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 94PRoaIh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 V1sMtfvh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 7VkgNxOh

I found my tbleague body has some problems with the right arm, which doesn't hold every pose I want it and flips back into some main position all the time? Don't know if somethings broken inside or whats up there, so she couldn't hold the instrument perfectly in some pics or it was quiet a hassle. Maybe she has some kind of problem with her arm since birth but that didn't keep her from going her way.

Hope you like her and as always, my kitbashes aren't perfect or finished in any way (I'm kinda bad a making clothes) but the whole DnD experiement is a lotta fun.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Seems like a good rendition of this type of character! I really love her horns, those are amazing. And I like the accessories you've posed her with. So sorry about your difficulties with her (broken?) arm, though I wouldn't have noticed unless you said something... ;p

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking character! she reminds e a lot of the tale of the fiddler and the devil, who end up dueling for the younger fiddlers soul! excellent work!

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Great work on your tiefling, Simon! She looks great.
This reminds me that I still want to recolor a body for my Hellgirl figure... Too little time for too many projects. Sad

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks guys, glad you dig her. And I have to look up that fiddler tale! drunken

Randam Hajile wrote:Great work on your tiefling, Simon! She looks great.
This reminds me that I still want to recolor a body for my Hellgirl figure... Too little time for too many projects. Sad

Yeah that hellgirl would have been the perfect body for her even with the typical tail, but I'm just a tbleague fan so I tried it with coloring a body instead. (That hellgirl body being very weak doesn't help here).

Valiarde

Valiarde
Here are all three characters so far in one pic.

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 3YpTAJoh

Valiardes Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Page 2 BGRb76rh

BAMComix

BAMComix
So cool, and so detailed! You certainly have captured the fantasy world perfectly!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They all look great together so far!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ahhhhh! As the player of a tiefling bard I absolutely love her! The horns and ears look great!
I’ve got my own one in the works, but I can’t really start on her until her head gets here 😂

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful new character. I like how she came out, and the coloring is impeccable. The horns are very impressive, and I hope the arm doesn't give you too much more trouble. Was going to suggest maybe it got twisted around on the inside, but the bend does not seem to bear this out. Your three characters look excellent together, too. Which is no surprise, considering each looks excellent on its own, too.
So is Tiefling an Anglicized spelling of Teufling? Smile

Diana

Diana
She looks great!! I love good old D&D characters. Lots of fond memories. Smile

Are you sure the arm is broken somewhere? You've ruled out the stuck shoulder phenomenon?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum