OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

davidd's Random Figure Pics

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 18]

51davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:48 pm

Illusion

Buh - I have missed tons of excellent pics in here it seems...
esp. love the outdoor shots of Gavin and Poppy
and your Banana River is a real pleasure too!
pensive mood on the last one... comparatively simple but so compelling...

52davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:06 pm

TravelGuide

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice scene. But I have to admit, with the smudge there, I kept reading Sail Bait as Jail Bait. And given the youthful appearance of the head... Smile
Me too. Which reminded me of her twin Allison:
davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Img_4310

53davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:11 pm

davidd

TravelGuide wrote:
Me too. Which reminded me of her twin Allison....

I suspect Allison and Toni share some common traits beyond appearance! Razz

54davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:38 pm

davidd

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 52557587660_856b92ff77_z
"Mad? You DARE Call Me MAD?!?"

Disregard the occasional lunatic outbursts; Tærra Symmes, Eccentric Adventuress, is actually pretty nice... most of the time.

Body: TBLeague S27B
Head: Kumik 16-84
Costume: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew and various Bratz, Barbie, and GI Joe pieces.

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 52554126130_5003cdb48d_z
Sally LaSalle: Maid for Adventure

Sally LaSalle, world famous "Girl Reporter" from the "Maid for Adventure" newsreel series, seen exclusively wherever Metrotone newsreels are exhibited!

Body: TBLeague S26A
Head: TBLeague S37
Costume: MGAE Bratz, Hasbro GI Joe, and assorted action figure accessories

55davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:04 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant characters Dave!

56davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:56 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I forget, is Taerra a new one? Cool photo.

57davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:57 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
These are cute. I like the perspective on the first pic and the second could be an old post card. Smile

58davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:06 am

Illusion

Illusion
one really sweet and "one sweet as long as you don't start messing with me" girl...

cool presentation of them

59davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:10 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Pictures and Figures. Thanks for sharing, David.

60davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:37 am

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:I forget, is Taerra a new one?

Tærra is actually an "older one" from when I first ventured in to "modern" action figures. She was my first attempt at assembling a figure from separate parts (body, head, costume), and she did not turn out very well. Finding a body that worked with the oddly sized and peculiarly colored Kumik head proved challenging. The results were not entirely successful, but... I ended up kind of liking her, and created a character to match the idiosyncrasies of the figure.

61davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:33 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice pics, Dave. Love the last one in B&W. Excellent.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 C8485110

62davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:48 pm

davidd

davidd
davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 December15
"Claudia Biscayne"

YMToys YMT027B
TBLeague S35A

63davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:03 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh I can feel her exuding French of Cajun. Smile

64davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:14 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wonderful shot Dave!

65davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:39 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
In post #52, is Sally standing behind one of those detonators they used back when? I'm getting a flashback of a movie with Peter Sellers where he accidentally ignites the springload because he uses it as a rest to tie his shoelaces. I hope Sally is more careful.

66davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:17 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Another nice looking shot. Very pretty.

67davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:45 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
@ddavid good lighting. Very good composition.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

68davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:29 am

Diana

Diana
Wow! Another great series of photos and characters. That shot of Claudia is gorgeous!

69davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:44 pm

davidd

davidd

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 December2022

70davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:09 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shot Dave!

71davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:50 am

Illusion

Illusion
another great shot with cool light!
i hope she can be saved! pale

72davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:04 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful photography, but due to the choice of head (David knows), I'm sorta hoping the awesome croc will get another snack. Wink

73davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:49 am

Diana

Diana
Wow! What an awesome shot! So much going on!

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful photography, but due to the choice of head (David knows), I'm sorta hoping the awesome croc will get another snack. Wink
LOL, you mean that SD white haired head? Yeah, I feel the same way about that one. This has me mistrusting SD heads, even though they are usually so reliably good. Laughing

74davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:02 am

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful photography, but due to the choice of head (David knows)....

That reminds me, I still want to get the brown-hair version! Razz

75davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:49 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
LOL, you mean that SD white haired head? Yeah, I feel the same way about that one. This has me mistrusting SD heads, even though they are usually so reliably good. Laughing

LOL, I'm glad I'm not alone. That's why I was so pleasantly surprised with the S025 heads. Their quality has always been excellent, but their choice of style has rarely appealed to me.

davidd wrote:That reminds me, I still want to get the brown-hair version! Razz

You do that, David. Your photography is beautiful enough to fall in love with, and this would keep me safe. Smile

76davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:56 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hah! What a great shot.

77davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:46 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very nice, that last shot looks like something out of a 40's adventure movie.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 1f60e

78davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:26 pm

davidd

davidd
COMING SOON:

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 52594056139_bec48a57b6_z

"WITH A PRACTICED HAND, TECHNICAL CONSULTANT MISS CLAUDIA BISCAYNE GUIDES
A SENSITIVE COMMUNICATIONS CABLE AROUND GIBBOUS MOUNDS AND THROUGH MUSTY CREVICES"

Single image frame and inter-title text from a vintage "Maid for Adventure" newsreel film, COMING SOON in to a photo-story venue near you!

79davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 3 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:31 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is an awesome photo. Love the old photo look. She knows how to work with electrical cables, but she still hadn’t learned how to tie her boots… Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum