OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

davidd's Random Figure Pics

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 18]

26davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:42 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Impressive ensemble.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

27davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:35 pm

skywalkersaga

Your goth looks are a lot of fun, and great for the season! I can't wait until I'm finished with my Star Wars lineup so I can finally move onto random kitbashes and just enjoy 'playing dress up' with my 'dolls'. Razz

28davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:12 pm

davidd

Integrity Toys Dynamite Girls "Back to Brooklyn" Gavin joins the team!

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 52440643554_e440a8993f_z

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 October20a

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 October20b

29davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:14 pm

skywalkersaga

Very cute. I love her vintage looking outfit.

30davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:32 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting, she looks about right navigating the urban jungle and the great outdoors.

31davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:45 pm

davidd

davidd

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 October21a

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 October21b
Polyphœma Parker searches for traces of the long lost Challenger Expedition

(Integrity Toys "Beach Babe" Poppy Parker wearing "Outback Walkabout" outfit)

32davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:51 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice Walkabout figure. The location is fitting.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 C8485110

33davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:21 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful imagery, in both cases.

34davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:01 am

Diana

Diana
Oooh! Nice! It's good to have one place to see all your wonderful figures and photos. Very Happy

I also already did a search on pullip dolls, cause your cousin Tuesday is rocking that dress!

35davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:05 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice impressions and scenes. Keep them coming, I love the Tuesday pics Wink

36davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:30 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Wonderful pics, especially this one is brilliant. Great work of making the scenery to scale.

davidd wrote:

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 October20b[/center]

37davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:54 pm

Ovy

Ovy
TravelGuide wrote:Wonderful pics, especially this one is brilliant. Great work of making the scenery to scale.

davidd wrote:

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 October20b[/center]

Agree, it's cool how the hat fits the treeline green and the jacket and skin the rocks.

38davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:49 pm

davidd

davidd
davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 52448585827_8f9766e909_z
Prior to meeting Casey and reuniting with Athena, Frank viewed
the rumored connections between the Plus Ultra Society and
the Eiffel Tower with skepticism.

Kitbashed "Frank Walker" figure from the 2015 movie Tomorrowland, based on a TBLeague body and an off-brand head sculpt found on eBay.

39davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:04 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent photo in every way.

40davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:34 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool. Like the diorama.

41davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:07 pm

davidd

davidd
davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 52523718943_e1278c84ca_z

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 52523649800_f0e22ac813_z
Antoinette "Toni" Carter begins assembling a few holiday decorations in an effort
to bring a festive seasonal spirit to the Banana River Surf & Dive Shop.

Toni was originally intended to become a regularly recurring photo-story cast member, but she has not seen the light of day since October 2020, over two years ago. Perhaps assigning her to the staff of the Surf & Dive shop will allow her the opportunity for a bit more screen time.

Some of you may be thinking, "Huh? Toni Carter? You mean this is a different one than the other ones? How can you tell?"

How can one tell, indeed! After all, don't all of these TBLeague (formerly Phicen) "seamless" action figures look almost identical, with blonde hair and big boobs an unrealistically curvaceous upper torso?

The answer to that would be: pretty much, yeah.

However, the general rule applies to nearly all doll collecting specialties. Pullip dolls all look alike: ginormous heads on skinny little hard plastic bodies, with slight variations in hair color. Dal dolls look even more alike: pouty faced big-head dolls on runty little hard plastic bodies. The expensive Integrity Toys Poppy Parker and Fashion Royalty dolls look still more alike: pinched snooty faces on cheap plastic bodies, with only their costumes and a slight variation in lip gloss colour to differentiate among them. And then there's Barbie, offering possibly the ultimate comingling of infinite diversity and identical sameness.

I swear, Sindy dolls all look alike! Or they did until Hasbro absorbed the Pedigree brand and, in the ultimate example of assimilation, turned already-identical Sindy in to cookie-cutter clones of Barbie.

Yet fans of each type can differentiate among individual dolls, often able to identify specific releases down to model and year.

I will admit, however, that keeping this particular doll in a plastic bag clearly labeled "TBLeague S26 body / TBLeague S34 head / Toni Carter" is helpful.

Body: TBLeague S26A
Head: from TBLeague S34
Clothing: assorted Barbie, Bratz, and miscellaneous

42davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:02 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice scene. But I have to admit, with the smudge there, I kept reading Sail Bait as Jail Bait. And given the youthful appearance of the head... Smile

43davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:24 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I read the same, Ian. And I honestly thought it was intentional…?

44davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:18 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a very nice shots, I didn't notice the jail bait thing, cleaver.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 1f60e

45davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great idea to start a thread for all your amazing creations and random shots! Looking forward oo seeing more pics!

46davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:36 pm

davidd

davidd
davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 December4

Head: from TBLeague S34
Clothing: assorted Barbie, Bratz, and miscellaneous

47davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:06 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shot Dave, you really captured the movement of the situation. Lovely sculpt too!

48davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:52 am

Diana

Diana
Beautiful "a day in the life of..." vibe to this picture! Would never have thought to incorporate a file of documents into a photo. Genius. Smile

49davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:40 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a really neat little photo. As was said, like a moment in time for a normal day.

50davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:42 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She seems to be doing a bit of filing; nice "impromptu" shot. Smile

51davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:48 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Buh - I have missed tons of excellent pics in here it seems...
esp. love the outdoor shots of Gavin and Poppy
and your Banana River is a real pleasure too!
pensive mood on the last one... comparatively simple but so compelling...

52davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:06 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice scene. But I have to admit, with the smudge there, I kept reading Sail Bait as Jail Bait. And given the youthful appearance of the head... Smile
Me too. Which reminded me of her twin Allison:
davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Img_4310

53davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:11 pm

davidd

davidd
TravelGuide wrote:
Me too. Which reminded me of her twin Allison....

I suspect Allison and Toni share some common traits beyond appearance! Razz

54davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 Empty Re: davidd's Random Figure Pics Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:38 pm

davidd

davidd
davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 52557587660_856b92ff77_z
"Mad? You DARE Call Me MAD?!?"

Disregard the occasional lunatic outbursts; Tærra Symmes, Eccentric Adventuress, is actually pretty nice... most of the time.

Body: TBLeague S27B
Head: Kumik 16-84
Costume: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew and various Bratz, Barbie, and GI Joe pieces.

davidd's Random Figure Pics - Page 2 52554126130_5003cdb48d_z
Sally LaSalle: Maid for Adventure

Sally LaSalle, world famous "Girl Reporter" from the "Maid for Adventure" newsreel series, seen exclusively wherever Metrotone newsreels are exhibited!

Head: TBLeague S37
Costume: MGAE Bratz, Hasbro GI Joe, and assorted action figure accessories

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum