OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help needed to identify this sculpt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help needed to identify this sculpt Empty Help needed to identify this sculpt Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Hi Gang, I keep seeing this sculpt advertised with a Jiaou female body. Sadly the body doesn't come with the sculpt, nor does it say what the sculpt is, other than it doesn't come with the body. So,, any of you guys what sculpt this is?

Help needed to identify this sculpt S-l1600-jpg1

2Help needed to identify this sculpt Empty Re: Help needed to identify this sculpt Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:24 am

blackpool

blackpool
I would look in sculpts advertised as being Natalie Portman, at least that's my opinion... Hard to tell for sure tho...

3Help needed to identify this sculpt Empty Re: Help needed to identify this sculpt Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:27 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
blackpool wrote:I would look in sculpts advertised as being Natalie Portman, at least that's my opinion... Hard to tell for sure tho...

Cheers Alex, I think you've cracked the case bounce .

Help needed to identify this sculpt S-l1600

what do you think?

4Help needed to identify this sculpt Empty Re: Help needed to identify this sculpt Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:03 am

Illusion

Illusion
would have been my immediate guess too.

the heads you compare look pretty much the same to me

5Help needed to identify this sculpt Empty Re: Help needed to identify this sculpt Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:43 am

blackpool

blackpool
BAMComix wrote:
blackpool wrote:I would look in sculpts advertised as being Natalie Portman, at least that's my opinion... Hard to tell for sure tho...

what do you think?

she's gorgeous! very tempting, if you find a dealer for this one, I'm in!

6Help needed to identify this sculpt Empty Re: Help needed to identify this sculpt Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:46 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
blackpool wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

what do you think?

I iwll let you know mate if I find one bounce

7Help needed to identify this sculpt Empty Re: Help needed to identify this sculpt Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:40 am

davidd

davidd
blackpool wrote:

Looks like maybe Kimi Toys KT008, Natalie Portman as Jane Foster from Thor:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394212739224

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum