OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

shovelchop81

Like this? LOL
DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 IpKbIWa

I've been doing a lot, might not look like it but I think I've used more hot glue in one sitting than ever before! Wink It's mostly underneath in parts of the legs and securing all the wires, also used to fill in any seams on the head then cut back with a scalpel
Having baseless faith in whatever paint I will use I decided to use the very rubbery silicone octopus's legs as I think it adds extra needed detail, also added thee four remaining tentacles from the little pink one too. The wiring of the orange one was a bit tedious but fun as well. Everything has been connected together with a combination of wires, super glue, rubber glue and hot glue; you can articulate most of the tentacles also. The back pieces have been glued in place again using a mix of glues and the tail(s) is being worked on right now, also fully articulated.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 A3XwHKv

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 OroP7JX

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 RWcAHQB

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 F3Wq5sk

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 YDJeb9y

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 KtsQtx1

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 B1QTK8c

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 XNOgT1c

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 D527WmB

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 KIzOlG4

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 8TBpMo5

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Rads5hc

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 ILAD406

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 AXPeoJ7

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 En8zUi3

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 ZbOSblr

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 L4nQmLE

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 WsDbICJ

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 5YWXXUv

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 38Q8Aam

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 IgDaCxS

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 GvB0TIl

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Na5MXGN

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 KkeOVlo

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 ZcXHcWf

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 VgZTc95

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 FChkrWh

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 VhPUVl8

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 UEvRrHH

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 HIsl4Nb

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
LOL Yes, something like that. Do they keep you warm? Smile
Three octopi in one. This monster does not mess around. Nice!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Missed the arm post — those look very cool. All the added tentacles look awesome together; what a monumental amount of work with all that wiring.

And yes, it’s not unusual for cats to do that; be thankful they’re not the typically “aloof” type of cats.

skywalkersaga

That is looking suitably monstrous!

And yes, cats are basically liquid, lol.

Diana

Diana
Holy crap that head is coming along nicely! Amazingly! I applaud your creativity. And it's beautiful to see that your kitties are already ok sleeping so close to each other. I love you

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Holy Moly! That is a massive cthulhu head. Very impressive work!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
BAMComix wrote:super impressive!

Thank you!

Stryker2011 wrote:Awesome work so far, Alex. I was curious about what paint you were going to use for this, as well, so thanks for all the examples.

Well I hope it works!

GubernatorFan wrote:LOL Yes, something like that. Do they keep you warm? Smile
Three octopi in one. This monster does not mess around. Nice!

Too warm! LOL. Yup included all FOUR octopodia (I'm using the Greek plural as there is so much debate about the 'correct English plural! For example here where they manage to get the base language Geek word for octopus wrong as well!! It's octopodi!

https://oceanconservancy.org/blog/2022/02/01/plural-octopus/

It's a neutral noun so: To octopodi
plural: Ta octopodia
If it were male it would be: O octopodos
plural: Oi octopodoi
or if it were female: H octopodh
plural: Tes octopodes but of course it's not, stupid so called etymologists! Sorry needed to rant about that! LOL.

Stryker2011 wrote:Missed the arm post — those look very cool. All the added tentacles look awesome together; what a monumental amount of work with all that wiring.

And yes, it’s not unusual for cats to do that; be thankful they’re not the typically “aloof” type of cats.

Thanks and yes I'm grateful.

skywalkersaga wrote:That is looking suitably monstrous!

And yes, cats are basically liquid, lol.

Cheers, 'basically liquid' love it!!

Diana wrote:Holy crap that head is coming along nicely! Amazingly! I applaud your creativity. And it's beautiful to see that your kitties are already ok sleeping so close to each other. I love you

Thank you! Getting there! The cats chase each other around the house causing chaos, occasionally hissing and growling due to the age difference Murphy can get fed up but they're generally cordial to each other especially if I am there as they know I won't put up with any shenanigans Wink .

Randam Hajile wrote:Holy Moly! That is a massive cthulhu head. Very impressive work!

Thank you very much!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh boy, that is a complicated word indeed. Apparently the modern Greek form is khtapodi. The original, and the source of Latin octopus, is oktōpous (variant oktapous). The plural in the Greek genus name is Oktōpodes. There is also a lot on them in Wikipedia, where various dictionaries are cited to bear witness that in English octopuses is considered ok, octopodes pedantic (never stopped me), and octopi the result of misapprehension. So this thread has been educational in yet another manner. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh boy, that is a complicated word indeed. Apparently the modern Greek form is khtapodi. The original, and the source of Latin octopus, is oktōpous (variant oktapous). The plural in the Greek genus name is Oktōpodes. There is also a lot on them in Wikipedia, where various dictionaries are cited to bear witness that in English octopuses is considered ok, octopodes pedantic (never stopped me), and octopi the result of misapprehension. So this thread has been educational in yet another manner. Smile

LOL! Yeah but I grew up in Greece and speak, read and write fluent Greek (although my spelling is often hilarious) and I promise you it is xtapodia in the plural Greek form (perhaps octapodes is ancient Greek?). It's hard to explain Greek letters to English speakers as many of the letters don't exist in English, that is their sounds don't either. X for example a very rough throated 'xhi' sound not 'cch' like in English, also what you think of as delta actually isn't a 'D' sound but more of a 'th' sound, to make a 'D' sound in Greek you actually combine the N and the T. There's also three types of the letter 'I' used for different reasons, two types of 'O' etc.. I could go on all day! Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh boy, that is a complicated word indeed. Apparently the modern Greek form is khtapodi. The original, and the source of Latin octopus, is oktōpous (variant oktapous). The plural in the Greek genus name is Oktōpodes. There is also a lot on them in Wikipedia, where various dictionaries are cited to bear witness that in English octopuses is considered ok, octopodes pedantic (never stopped me), and octopi the result of misapprehension. So this thread has been educational in yet another manner. Smile

LOL! Yeah but I grew up in Greece and speak, read and write fluent Greek (although my spelling is often hilarious) and I promise you it is xtapodia in the plural Greek form. It's hard to explain Greek letters to English speakers as many of the letters don't exist in English, that is their sounds don't either. X for example a very rough throated 'xhi' sound not 'cch' like in English, also what you think of as delta actually isn't a 'D' sound but more of a 'th' sound, to make a 'D' sound in Greek you actually combine the N and the T. There's also three types of the letter 'I' used for different reasons, two types of 'O' etc.. I could go on all day! Wink
Yes, khtapodia in the plural, I was just referencing the singular form. I transliterate scientifically (or scholarly). There is an actual Greek X (xi) that stands for the sounds K+S, so the use of KH for the Greek letter (khi) than looks like our X. Latin used CH, but while this still works in German, it can be very confusing in English (and some other languages). Besides, it is an aspiration of the K (kappa). So I refuse to use a c for anything Greek. And I blame the Etruscans, who had no need to distinguish K from G and stuck with G, which became C, later inherited by Latin, before getting differentiated again later still. Smile
As a language that has existed (and in a documented form on top of that) for such a long time, Greek has naturally undergone various shifts in pronunciation. Hence the iotization you refer to -- with Ē (ēta), I (iota), and Y (ypsilon) (and EI and OI) all sounding like I. I have more problems with the impact on orthography than on pronunciation. I mean... Mpill Klinton and mpouzouki and ntrami... that was too much for me and my classical training. Classical Greek would have had Bill Klinton, bouzouki, and drami. And don't even get me started on the need to harden the G (gamma) by making it GK. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:

LOL! Yeah but I grew up in Greece and speak, read and write fluent Greek (although my spelling is often hilarious) and I promise you it is xtapodia in the plural Greek form. It's hard to explain Greek letters to English speakers as many of the letters don't exist in English, that is their sounds don't either. X for example a very rough throated 'xhi' sound not 'cch' like in English, also what you think of as delta actually isn't a 'D' sound but more of a 'th' sound, to make a 'D' sound in Greek you actually combine the N and the T. There's also three types of the letter 'I' used for different reasons, two types of 'O' etc.. I could go on all day! Wink
Yes, khtapodia in the plural, I was just referencing the singular form. I transliterate scientifically (or scholarly). There is an actual Greek X (xi) that stands for the sounds K+S, so the use of KH for the Greek letter (khi) than looks like our X. Latin used CH, but while this still works in German, it can be very confusing in English (and some other languages). Besides, it is an aspiration of the K (kappa). So I refuse to use a c for anything Greek. And I blame the Etruscans, who had no need to distinguish K from G and stuck with G, which became C, later inherited by Latin, before getting differentiated again later still. Smile
As a language that has existed (and in a documented form on top of that) for such a long time, Greek has naturally undergone various shifts in pronunciation. Hence the iotization you refer to -- with Ē (ēta), I (iota), and Y (ypsilon) (and EI and OI) all sounding like I. I have more problems with the impact on orthography than on pronunciation. I mean... Mpill Klinton and mpouzouki and ntrami... that was too much for me and my classical training. Classical Greek would have had Bill Klinton, bouzouki, and drami. And don't even get me started on the need to harden the G (gamma) by making it GK. Smile

I was going to mention xsi but then there is theta and others..going down a twisty spiral LOL! There are a lot of joined consonants to make different letter sounds like you pointed out the mp=b but the Greek b=v! I hadn't really thought about the C and K oddity in English, interesting to know cheers! I was wondering why the hell we have so many double L's in English though, at least in Welsh LL=CL.
On a different topic I can't get my cursor arrow to show up over the text I'm writing only on this forum making editing etc.. a pain in the neck, are you or anyone else having this problem?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:On a different topic I can't get my cursor arrow to show up over the text I'm writing only on this forum making editing etc.. a pain in the neck, are you or anyone else having this problem?

Hmmm, does not sound familiar. Is it something new or was it always like that. Does it still happen after you have restarted (for some other, better reason) your PC?
I don't know what is causing this. There are, by the way, two different input interfaces. Clicking on the last button above the text box, the icon of which looks like a printed page with a snipped upper right corner, toggles between an input showing HTML codes and one that shows your text the way it would look once posted. I don't know if that would play role in the display (or not) of your cursor.

As for Greek, yes, lots of mutation over time. B became pronounced as V, D as DH, G as GH or even Y (depending on vowels), AU and EU as AV and EV or even AF and EF. Hence the creation of MP for B and GK for G and NT for D. But since I'm usually dealing with nothing newer than medieval, and since orthography is somewhat conservative, I can get away transliterating that instead of indicating the current pronunciation.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:On a different topic I can't get my cursor arrow to show up over the text I'm writing only on this forum making editing etc.. a pain in the neck, are you or anyone else having this problem?

Hmmm, does not sound familiar. Is it something new or was it always like that. Does it still happen after you have restarted (for some other, better reason) your PC?
I don't know what is causing this. There are, by the way, two different input interfaces. Clicking on the last button above the text box, the icon of which looks like a printed page with a snipped upper right corner, toggles between an input showing HTML codes and one that shows your text the way it would look once posted. I don't know if that would play role in the display (or not) of your cursor.

As for Greek, yes, lots of mutation over time. B became pronounced as V, D as DH, G as GH or even Y (depending on vowels), AU and EU as AV and EV or even AF and EF. Hence the creation of MP for B and GK for G and NT for D. But since I'm usually dealing with nothing newer than medieval, and since orthography is somewhat conservative, I can get away transliterating that instead of indicating the current pronunciation.

Still not showing the cursor location on the written text area with or without the 'yellow background text' engaged, I guess it could bee my PC, had an update recently but everything reset after a restart...weird. Anyway it appears we are at different spectrums of the time line of the Greek language but interestingly there is very little difference I can see unlike English which is just a hodge podge mess over the centuries!

Been dremmelling and building wings and horns etc.. also found a very heavy duty ratchet joint to use for the heavy head as it will be needed. Attaching it to the neck is probably going to be a pain in the arse and involve mods and metal reinforcing plates...

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 YXlz2A0

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 6Oa4FOw

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 BacMpeM

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Z14tT0b

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 54uZMMe

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 WTUFfrX

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Gf0Kkus

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 1qZIXjw

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 4mOwHTK

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 E5IP072

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Al49A9K

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 8MqOdcK

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 ZFpJlA8

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 XwxMKuo

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 483Ii9e

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 9RxpnOH

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm reminded of that charming statement of your customs by Mike on the old site. Soon enough this seeming chaos will transform into a true masterpiece!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hope that new neck joint works out for you. (And don’t even get me started on English language… Grrr! Or, the bastardization there of).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 C8485110

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm reminded of that charming statement of your customs by Mike on the old site. Soon enough this seeming chaos will transform into a true masterpiece!

Ah yes the 'car wreck' statement I used as my signature! LOL I wonder If I can use it here?

Stryker2011 wrote:Hope that new neck joint works out for you. (And don’t even get me started on English language… Grrr! Or, the bastardization there of).

I feel your pain...every time I watch a YT video! Rolling Eyes

Seems to be working fine (unlike the notifications of your replies oddly, something must be up with the website?). The plastic on the light grey hinge was super tough! Must be a really high density PVC as the Delrin ratchet part cut like butter in comparison which was odd. Anyway got it done mostly with a scalpel as the Dremel, files and hacksaw couldn't scratch it! Just need to clear the top of the very low profile bolt which has been screwed and glued into the neck. Some pics tying to demonstrate the articulation of the joints, not sure how clear it makes it though Embarassed . I've already test fitted it inside the head and it fits great, how I'm going to attach it is still a mystery to me lol, probably like everything else, wire and glue? Probably screws through the back of the hood and into the light grey curved part at the end of the joint system.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 KKgI1Ke

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 MZe1Qyy

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 C7RB7Zj

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Xv6IrJ9

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 DN0fOMk

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 RUuieBe

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 IH2voP9

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Nbj9X4L

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 BlBGXwZ

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 QfmrCVc

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 QZZKXtH

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 MwoJaXi

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 4eNknjl

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 XJaq0ND

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 56L8gAh

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 7p6Q9Rp

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 E5dtqAS

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 CglanR6

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 FKDDp7x

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 1kuMhzT

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 YX2v3Im

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice hardcore joint that will hopefully serve you well.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks pretty sturdy. It’ll be interesting to see it in action with the head. I just wonder about the balance with the head…?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice hardcore joint that will hopefully serve you well.

Cheers! Hopefully it should be fine.

Stryker2011 wrote:Looks pretty sturdy. It’ll be interesting to see it in action with the head. I just wonder about the balance with the head…?

Yes he will be quite top heavy which is why I'm doing the feet last!! Twisted Evil pirat

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, that makes sense.

Ovy

Ovy
You have been consumed by the hideous, maddening effects of Cthulhu's blasphemous presence, but somehow overcame the fear and insanity and turned into his devote creative cultist, creating a abnormal statue in his unspeakable name. I'a, Congratulations!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Ovy wrote:You have been consumed by the hideous, maddening effects of Cthulhu's blasphemous presence, but somehow overcame the fear and insanity and turned into his devote creative cultist, creating a abnormal statue in his unspeakable name. I'a, Congratulations!

LOL, well I hadn't thought of it quite like that! Smile

Been drilling, screwing, gluing, sawing etc.. Got his forearms attached and fully articulated after quite a bit more work than expected but all good now, had to fix a broken wrist too. Head's attached to the joint securely with screws now as are his baby wings, I'll do the larger ones last as I don't want them in the way or to break off. Started his feet and he actually stands! With the aid of his tails at any rate, I haven't filled the rubber with hot glue yet so that will aid in his stability later.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 CiisdnR

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 7LE3uRD

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Hpz1bFj

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 YnbcWHX

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 SCcMSBz

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 JhynKMZ

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 0sBsXIt

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 LIoVoD4

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 6DLwfv2

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 T15J7Yv

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 SZJEiGC

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 KXoeMQx

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Z9qsu80

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 DLKmQB4

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Njq1wnY

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 He54CrB

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 6aokWg5

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 X8YZuvy

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 8qJQt2R

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 UqiYOOV

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 IajKxgR

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 2tfKy6K

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 ZfPUrJ7

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s pretty cool. Glad to see he can stand — even if it’s with the help of his tail(s).

Diana

Diana
He looks so bada$$ already I am reeeaaally looking forward to seeing the painted finished figure! Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice monster! He's assuming a definite shape now and it's great seeing him standing on his proper feet (and tails). Smile Amazing how you pulled all this together from so many disparate elements that all need to function well with each other to make him work (as opposed to clothing and accessories which are more elective). And I know how much more together this will look once you get to painting him.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
C'thulu would be proud of your handiwork. This is impressive or beyond that. Can't wait to see it painted.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 1f60e

BAMComix

BAMComix
n awesome creation!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:That’s pretty cool. Glad to see he can stand — even if it’s with the help of his tail(s).

Cheers! Might be better now with more solid feet.

Diana wrote:He looks so bada$$ already I am reeeaaally looking forward to seeing the painted finished figure! Very Happy

Thank you! Not sure what I'll be doing for colours yet but probably browns, greens and maybe some blue?

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice monster! He's assuming a definite shape now and it's great seeing him standing on his proper feet (and tails). Smile Amazing how you pulled all this together from so many disparate elements that all need to function well with each other to make him work (as opposed to clothing and accessories which are more elective). And I know how much more together this will look once you get to painting him.

Thank you sir! Well it's what I do I guess, break stuff to make stuff! LOL.

Theboo-bomb wrote:C'thulu would be proud of your handiwork. This is impressive or beyond that. Can't wait to see it painted.

Cheers! Go plenty more detail stuff to do before that I'm afraid but it will be soonish..

BAMComix wrote:n awesome creation!

Thank you!

Done more skin grafting around the elbows (not finished yet) and the feet which are now done including being filled with hot glue. Removed the head so I can access it better to install some LEDs for his eyes that will involve dremelling and wiring etc.. plus painting it separately from the body with the rubber paint. Got loads of spikes/horns to cut off parts and apply to him too.

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Gf3GRNW

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 HvpIuJq

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 BgSQnKi

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 FKJoqFB

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 WhOIHgL

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 Xto01gj

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 LwavLX0

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 8Mmz4bO

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 FH6qaKq

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 GNLgoMP

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 AGVQEOI

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 NjrpYxe

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 QZ9F5BN

JUST A TORCH

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 8THkVQW

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 TBTnSdz

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 CQEAPWq

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 URBZ8Jr

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 JwFTth4

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 WeewoSR

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 AR0HFHW

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 U6UySdY

DREAM NO MORE....CTHULHU AWAKENS!.. / Custom Cthulhu WIP - Page 4 PXklj2o

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This is such a fascinating build, I am riveted with each new update! And it's adorable to see that your kitties are obviously 'interested' as well. :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum