OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  Empty Darth Vader Hasbro Redux Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:37 pm

Chip

Hi all , Another Hasbro redux . I used an Ultimate Soldier body , as it was one of the tallest bodies I have , and had a suitable neck post likely still not tall enough . I painted his collar and added a chain to his cloak . Swapped out the hands , the problem with these old Hasbro sets , is they are generally short in the arms cloths wise . So I have used a bit of shrink tube to keep the bare arms from showing , not perfect but better than the alternative . Also glossed over his eyes , it`s helped them stand out more .  Anyway here he comes .

" What is thy bidding My Master " .

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  1-P1170752

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  2-P1170734

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  3-P1170744

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  4-P1170732

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  5-P1170737

2Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  Empty Re: Darth Vader Hasbro Redux Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:36 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks pretty cool. Almost reminds me of the Ralph McQuarrie concept art.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  1f10

3Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  Empty Re: Darth Vader Hasbro Redux Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:42 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes Hasbro has unusually short sleeves (and sometimes pant legs). Pretty promising, although the head foes make me think of those alternative designs. Perhaps if you find a low-priced enough Sideshow or Hot Toys head you can use that one day.

4Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  Empty Re: Darth Vader Hasbro Redux Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:48 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Pretty good job considering how limiting some of these old hasbro star wars sets can be, if you are up for it you can try and find the set that came with the vader and anakin clothing (might be fairly expensive now) as it has some better darth vader clothing (although the sleeves are still short) and comes with a vader head and an anakin head (the latter not being that great)

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  1f60e

5Darth Vader Hasbro Redux  Empty Re: Darth Vader Hasbro Redux Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:38 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice work Chip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum