OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Tue 15 Nov 2022 - 10:05

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I already posted pics of my Mohegan in the product thread. To keep everything together I repost them here. But it's still worth scrolling down, because today Alawa went exploring the area, looking for dinner.

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6420

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6411

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6412

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6415

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6413

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6414

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6419

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6416

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6417

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6418

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6436

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6437

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6438

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6439

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6510

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6511

2Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Tue 15 Nov 2022 - 12:48

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I wish her luck trying to bag one of those birds.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 C8485110

3Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Tue 15 Nov 2022 - 13:37

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
It probably would have been easier if she brought her bow.

4Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Tue 15 Nov 2022 - 13:50

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Your photos look very beautiful, Travelguide! Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 1f60d

5Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Tue 15 Nov 2022 - 14:45

csyeung

csyeung
I like the pictures with the ducks, looks very realistic!

6Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Tue 15 Nov 2022 - 20:21

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wait, she forgot her bow right when she needed it? Murphy's Law, I guess. As always, nice outdoors photos.

BAMComix

BAMComix
She looks great and so natural in your pics!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Randam Hajile wrote:Your photos look very beautiful, Travelguide!  Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 1f60d  
Thanks for the compliment! Very Happy
csyeung wrote:I like the pictures with the ducks, looks very realistic!
They're Eurasian Coots actually, but as common as ducks here (I think they're only living in western Europe). I was lucky they decided to venture out of the water, so they came a bit closer. The pics turned out better than I expected. I've also made some where Alawa is in focus and the coots a bit blurry.
Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6513

In general you can get fairly close to them. I once made pictures of Lexi on ice with the coots just a few meters away.

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_4919

More can be found here: https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3594p90-my-travelcompanion-lexi-pic-heavy-update-21-juli-the-iron-man-no-not-that-one#49805

GubernatorFan wrote:Wait, she forgot her bow right when she needed it? Murphy's Law, I guess. As always, nice outdoors photos.
Thanks. Before I take the arrows with her, I need to find a good container for them. They're sharp, so I don't want to carry them loose. Although I don't think I could have gotten a good shot of her with her bow and the coots (in the pics she was standing on a small pole, and wasn't standing very stable).

BAMComix wrote:She looks great and so natural in your pics!
Thanks! When I did a photoshoot with Lexi and Allison in the dunes a few months ago, I realised there are a lot of places nearby where she fits right in.

9Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Wed 16 Nov 2022 - 18:33

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
What a wonderfully fitting setting for your native character, beautiful scenery and great posing all around. Did you make/customize her outfit yourself, or from another figure? It is very nice. Love her braids and jewelry, and that dagger and bow. Very cool stuff!

10Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Thu 17 Nov 2022 - 1:27

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
AlKelAstra91 wrote:What a wonderfully fitting setting for your native character, beautiful scenery and great posing all around. Did you make/customize her outfit yourself, or from another figure? It is very nice. Love her braids and jewelry, and that dagger and bow. Very cool stuff!
Thank you very much!
She's TbLeague's brown Mohegan, I disn't customize her.

11Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Fri 25 Nov 2022 - 12:05

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very nice shots, I always like seeing figures outside.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 1f60e

12Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Fri 25 Nov 2022 - 19:42

Visisonor

Visisonor
TravelGuide wrote:I once made pictures of Lexi on ice with the coots just a few meters away.
This coot looks scary. As if it is eying Lexi as a prey.

13Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Sat 26 Nov 2022 - 3:31

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Theboo-bomb wrote:Very nice shots, I always like seeing figures outside.
Thank you!

Visisonor wrote:
TravelGuide wrote:I once made pictures of Lexi on ice with the coots just a few meters away.
This coot looks scary. As if it is eying Lexi as a prey.
It does look like that, in reality it wasn't really interested.

14Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Sat 26 Nov 2022 - 7:13

ElBundy

ElBundy
Great pictures! The figure seams to be very popular. Though in my opinion the head sculpt doesn't look very much like an american native the accessories are great. More of these outdoor scenes would be nice.

15Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Sat 26 Nov 2022 - 8:59

davidd

davidd
This figure looks good in the wilderness. I particularly like the first several images, where she is exploring the shoreline. The natural light was very nice that day, excellent for figure photography! The costume is nicely detailed and fits the contours of the figure well.

16Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Sat 26 Nov 2022 - 12:06

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
ElBundy wrote:Great pictures! The figure seams to be very popular. Though in my opinion the head sculpt doesn't look very much like an american native the accessories are great. More of these outdoor scenes would be nice.
You're right, she doesn't look much native a,erican. I still think she's an awesome figure Very Happy
I will certainly make more outdoor pics, eventually.
davidd wrote:This figure looks good in the wilderness. I particularly like the first several images, where she is exploring the shoreline. The natural light was very nice that day, excellent for figure photography! The costume is nicely detailed and fits the contours of the figure well.
Thanks. I think this is my favorite:
Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6417

In general pictures are best on a sunny day, although nowadays the sun is fairly low, even at noon, so there were some limitations about the shots I could take.

17Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Sat 26 Nov 2022 - 13:07

davidd

davidd
TravelGuide wrote:
Thanks. I think this is my favorite:

That was my favorite of the series as well. She looks like she is foraging, possibly looking for clams at low tide, or perhaps following tracks of some larger creature.

18Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Sat 26 Nov 2022 - 13:12

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Well, that was the idea, so mission accomplished Smile

19Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Sun 27 Nov 2022 - 8:44

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Very nice figure beautiful photos as always. Once she’s had some dinner, she better start looking for some more clothing before winter hits. She would be fine here in Florida, but those bare arms and legs may not fare as well in the Netherlands! Laughing

20Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Tue 29 Nov 2022 - 14:10

OceanGirl24

OceanGirl24
Awesome figure and photos!

21Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Tue 29 Nov 2022 - 14:57

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Thank you both!

22Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Thu 27 Apr 2023 - 6:46

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
She went hunting
Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6911

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Img_6910

Spoiler:

23Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Thu 27 Apr 2023 - 8:17

ElBundy

ElBundy
Looks nice too! May be you should use hands without painted finger nails to make it appear more realistic.

24Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Thu 27 Apr 2023 - 9:26

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic positioning!

25Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Empty Re: Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 Thu 27 Apr 2023 - 11:52

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Lucky she didn’t fire that arrow (good luck finding it). Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Alawa's explorations - update 27/4 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum