OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some of my more recent furniture

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Some of my more recent furniture Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:10 am

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
As in past two years.. whoops.
Also posted at MWD.
Some of my more recent furniture  Img_2017

Some of my more recent furniture  Img_2018

Works in progress.

2Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:10 am

teamweapon

WOW! very nice indeed!
i love it all Smile
i keep trying to make the time to make some chairs i have cut out, but other guff always gets in the way Sad haha

3Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:11 am

Diana

Diana
Great work! I love that old desk especially and the kidney table. Very convincing! Very Happy 

The sofas are great, too, of course. I can imagine rooms where they would shine. Smile

4Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:07 pm

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Fantastic work, especially love the desk too. Good luck finding time for those chairs!

5Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:58 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic work Sarah! Really looking forward to seeing what you d with them Very Happy

6Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:39 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Wow just Wow! - Congrats!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

7Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:56 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Amazing work, thanks for sharing it with us.

8Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:14 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! Those couches are awesome. Excellent work all around, Sarah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Some of my more recent furniture  1f10

9Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Mon May 01, 2023 1:41 am

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
Thank you everyone!

I've not really made much furniture recently, but I do intend on coming back to it.

I have been working on another street diorama. It's a storefront. I hope to have pictures to share soon.

10Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Mon May 01, 2023 8:14 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those are all very nice work, particularly that wooden desk!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

11Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Sat May 06, 2023 10:15 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Nice craftsmanship !
I would not be able to tell if they were scaled or 1:1 if the photos were taken differently.

12Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Sun May 07, 2023 2:12 am

cdn_rhino

Great work on the furniture.

13Some of my more recent furniture  Empty Re: Some of my more recent furniture Wed May 31, 2023 7:19 pm

Trazmatix

These look great, almost makes me want to get into tiny furniture creation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum