OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6 scale furniture creation and a Thor / Loki Diorama Photo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

drachenkinder

drachenkinder
I made a few pieces of furniture for photoshoots. The first is this bed. Which was a little bit over the top.1/6 scale furniture creation and a Thor / Loki Diorama Photo Img_2012
1/6 scale furniture creation and a Thor / Loki Diorama Photo Img_2011

Luan plywood and various veneers to get the designs. Bedding handmade.

Then I made a table and chairs set. Again luan plywood, hobby boxwood and dinky fittings.
1/6 scale furniture creation and a Thor / Loki Diorama Photo Img_2013

drachenkinder

drachenkinder
Also a sideboard.
1/6 scale furniture creation and a Thor / Loki Diorama Photo Sidebo10
1/6 scale furniture creation and a Thor / Loki Diorama Photo Sidebo11

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
That looks great! Must have been a lot of work to get that much detail in the bed.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
thats quite some craftsmanship you put there on display, very well done indeed. if it exceeds a certain size, building things yourself is definately quicker than having it 3d printed, plus it carries that personal touch.

drachenkinder

drachenkinder
Last but not least is a few things, bought made and cobbled together, and edited in Photoshop for the final picture. 1/6 scale furniture creation and a Thor / Loki Diorama Photo Thorki10
Modified Hiddleston head sculpt, some bought and some handmade clothes. Some 1/6 scale  furniture kits, altered to bring them up to size. and a bunch of odds and ends. Picture in the back used with permission of the artist. Hope this isn't considered NSFW.

drachenkinder

drachenkinder
The bed was a pain in the butt. But I like how it turned out.

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
That is excellent craftsmanship! Love it when people scratchbuild stuff like this, and yours is skillfully and neatly done.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great job on the furniture and furnishings, everything looks perfectly scaled.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow! Exquisite craftsmanship — all the fine details. Holy cow, where did you manage to find tiny hinges and door knobs for the sideboard? Beautifully done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1/6 scale furniture creation and a Thor / Loki Diorama Photo C8485110

Illusion

Illusion
VERY nice items. meticulous work.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Stryker2011 wrote:Wow! Exquisite craftsmanship — all the fine details. Holy cow, where did you manage to find tiny hinges and door knobs for the sideboard? Beautifully done.

I’m not the OP but I’m guessing doll’s house suppliers? You can get a lot of fittings for 1/12th scale that can work in 1/6th!

Illusion

Illusion
Stryker2011 wrote:Wow! Exquisite craftsmanship — all the fine details. Holy cow, where did you manage to find tiny hinges and door knobs for the sideboard? Beautifully done.

these doorknobs can be done with pearls/beads by the way Very Happy
(pearls on a special bendable pin with a little flat head to prevent them from falling of)

BAMComix

BAMComix
truly wonderful work on the furniture builds, as the guys have said, perfectly to scale.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's some really pretty work, specially on the sideboard with it's opening doors and drawers.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 1/6 scale furniture creation and a Thor / Loki Diorama Photo 1f60e

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Wow, the furniture is so beautifully made, and the bed fits really well in the kinda rustic room you put together. Impressive as hell!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum