OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
An odd build for an odd reason. A seller recently very kindly gave me a set of 1/6 HT IM Striker legs for free! Very Happy  These wouldn't be cheap to buy even if you could find them! I'd just bought a HT IM Igor figure off him 'cheap' and he'd seen some of my customs and asked if these would be useful to me for a future build, for free no strings attached (he's a British seller ). Of course I was honoured and humbled by his generosity so said "Hell yes!!" with many thank yous added as well.
What to build then? I've already got two variants of the HT IM Striker with one being a custom I made some years back (reversible) so something else then... a cyborg sounded right, he even suggested it, saying they were too big for his planned build of a cyborg. I read about Count Vidian in Star Wars some years ago in the novel 'A New Dawn' but I'm sure I've come across him in Legends and seen some comic book art of him online but can't for the life of me find any of it! Rolling Eyes

The Wookiepedia interesting bits:

"Biography

Early Life:

The man that would become Count Denetrius Vidian was once a low-ranking safety inspector by the name of Lemuel Tharsa who worked for the Interstellar Thorilide-Guild. Due to Lemuel's work as a Safety Inspector he became acquainted with the thorilide trade and developed a distaste for its endemic corruption within this Mining Industry. While on an business-trip to an Inner Rim world Gorse, Lemuel Tharsa fell ill with Shilmer's syndrome, the flesh eating disease which he had contracted from the countless unsanitary factories which he had visited. This disease devoured most of his body, which then reduced Lemuel Tharsa to his sack of-organs which were patched together by Medical-Surgeons and he was unable to communicate because of the loss of most of his body parts.

Rise of Count Vidian:

After years he'd managed to re-establish rudimentary contact with one of their caretaker Droids. Tharsa was eventually rebuilt as a cyborg with metallic limbs, synthskin coating, artificial yellowish–red alien eyes specifically chosen as they would look unsettling with a Human male face and an artificial voice that had been carefully selected based on  research. Having gained a new lease on life, Tharsa adopted a new persona, count Denetrius Vidian. Concealing his past as a safety inspector, he reinvented himself as a defense-contractor who had become a whistle-blower. Desiring a vengeance against the corrupt mining firms that almost destroyed his life, Vidian developed a reputation as a prominent corporate stalker.

Following the rise of the Galactic Empire, Count Vidian curried favour with this new regime and became a member of Emperor Palpatine's cabinet. Due to the management skills and charisma Vidian was assigned the task of speeding up production on Imperial mining planets. As a workaholic Vidian developed a reputation among industrial circles for his ruthlessness and putting profits ahead of the people. Count Vidian's activities eventually drew the attention of an Rebel-operative Hera Syndulla, who was part of the rebellion-network that opposed the Empire.

Imperial Efficiency Expert
Stormtrooper Armor Production:

Under the orders of the Emperor, Vidian and Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin traveled to the planet Gilvaanen to investigate a unsatisfactory rate of stormtrooper armor production there.

Managing Gorse System Mining:

When a Thorilide production in the Gorse System fell behind schedule, the Emperor dispatched Count Vidian to restore productivity. Displeased with the slow pace at this mining-convoy traveling between Gorse and Cynda, Vidian ordered the Ultimatum to destroy a freighter in order to terrify an local population and to send a message that the Galactic Empire would not tolerate tardiness. Count Vidian's first stop was a Thorilide-Mine on Cynda where he was greeted by several mining company representatives, with Vidian's first act to declare Security-Condition-One which resulted in the arrest of forty-six potential agitators working within the Cyndan-Mines, and his second act was to impose an age cap on all of their Cynda moon's mining crew and to then dismiss all their elderly workers among this work force."

I edited out a LOT...lol and tried to fix all the terrible grammar but gave up after the second paragraph as it seemed to improve. Basically he put production and results before anything else and would do anything to achieve that including laying waste to a mining planet run by a rival etc..

The build:

I think he or the med droids would have had access to General Grievous' base full of spare parts and incorporated some of those into his own cyborg body, he needed to be intimidating but not agile and of course he would go for efficiency over experimental advantages. His height and arms would most likely have been his biggest concerns (after his brain and senses of course) as theatrical aids to his lectures in the boardrooms and to kill the odd employee whilst making a point. Anyway, I'm building him under these assumptions that shock and awe help increase productivity rather than lots of motivation meetings.

Reference pics (literally nearly all the pics available online):

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 5FhFFnj

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP FlSaZU9

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP HMwtrBJ

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP O6qgoO3

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP DZHqgAt

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Od6Uc6z

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP JEmyMBQ

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP MyklFsB

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP P34SD1N

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Xgq5XWA

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP QCRJeiV

The legs:

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 1KLKMa9

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP P6RDZmM

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Kuzm3Dc

The usual 'stuff' and ideas:

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP DAdbw06

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 5PBde8g

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP VeeDnZ0

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP C4oow5b

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP GZUBrd4

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP P4QIfyd

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP B4hfUA0

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP YyCjdmv

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP WM6bAjP

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP WbE8Gb0

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP DKgv53q

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP GOvGUhC

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP AHnPT0d

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 624lk16

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP FS9iBzh

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP LyA088d

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP MvxdMlI

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 0OwmHXJ

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP SottDQR

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 3b2T6uu

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP UnJHcDq

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP LQnWbI3

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP ZiZZN3T

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP XiYsdBx

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 7SwSLCm

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP SnzaaFC

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Ax3PzL9

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP SPUD2sh

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP OCGTBdM

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP HDJx5SJ

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP ZEEQ73m

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Yyy7OQI

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP SbvSZ9e

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP RnEoNLB

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Po5kRkP

I'm going for a sort of 'Steampunk' and 'Cabinet Of Curiosities' look that opens hatches to reveal things..

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
OMG!!!! I am so impressed that anyone would even know this character let alone make a 1/6 version. I remember him well from A New Dawn , the novel that tells the story of how Kanan and Hera first meet. Smile

I've always liked that fan art of him plucking the moon from the sky, seems like you are making a great start.

(And yes, yes, I know.... I'm usually anti disney star wars, but I read A New Dawn wayyy back before TFA even came out and thus prior to my disilllusionment with the new canon)

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting character. Always wonderful to see what odd bits and pieces you've assembled for putting something together.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great work so far! he is really coming together!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:OMG!!!! I am so impressed that anyone would even know this character let alone make a 1/6 version. I remember him well from A New Dawn , the novel that tells the story of how Kanan and Hera first meet. Smile

I've always liked that fan art of him plucking the moon from the sky, seems like you are making a great start.

(And yes, yes, I know.... I'm usually anti disney star wars, but I read A New Dawn wayyy back before TFA even came out and thus prior to my disilllusionment with the new canon)

I'm equally impressed and surprised you've heard of him! LOL.

GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting character. Always wonderful to see what odd bits and pieces you've assembled for putting something together.

Turning piles of bits into figures is what I do! Wink

BAMComix wrote:Great work so far! he is really coming together!

Cheers BAMC!

He's probably going to end up looking like a cross between Dr Mindbender from GI-JOE and Cain from Robocop 2!

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 2lt0ScR

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP AaM38kK

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Mx5Libl

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP QKZOTfN

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP EbbmJAO

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP VQuiFW2

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP BeZdMkP

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 6uXekKP

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Mm5ufJm

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP MfQXBg3

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
What a cool idea for a figure. Awesome progress, Alex.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Even your process looks artistic.

Diana

Diana
Oh this is going to be epic!! Another great project! Very Happy

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very cool looking char for sure! I like the stuff you assembled for him so far

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2012 wrote:What a cool idea for a figure. Awesome progress, Alex.

Cheers! Had in mind for a while due to my love for mechanical builds! Just needed an excuse lol.

GubernatorFan wrote:Even your process looks artistic.

Thank you sir! I think I'll have to give credit to the parts used for that! lol.

Diana wrote:Oh this is going to be epic!! Another great project! Very Happy

Thanks Diana!

Valiarde wrote:Very cool looking char for sure! I like the stuff you assembled for him so far

Cheers V!!

I had to change the shoulder joints due to lack of rotation, bit fiddly, I hope they won't come out but I have a plan if they do, already implemented on one side using a tiny screw inserted into the part that enters the body, it forces the prongs apart so they can't squish. The silver jumpsuit should work well, I've had it for over 15 years so if it was going to flake it would have by now! lol, used another one and the arms from this one on my SW ANH Cantina avocado head gas mask alien with four arms and he's still fine too (can't remember his name). He'll have long red robes too, in fact I'm thinking of giving the Hasbro and SSC spare Grievous ones turned inside out; the shorter Hasbro one as a waist skirt and the SSC one as a full cloak, they are red this way. The hands are the spare pair from my (modern) BSG Cylon warrior. I'm thinking of giving him hidden manipulator arms for inspecting products and their quality etc..

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP PeNPsQJ

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 0Wwp5VB

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP FZs7EPA

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP OCJJDca

Murphy wanting attention while I build...

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 0ygx1WN

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 4WqYyc7

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP LbCMnyO

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP KhqdA4r

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP E4QI4R1

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 6DLVhNn

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 3CSzuhE

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP HZeFGYs

I just noticed that with the shoulder pads and silver material he's starting to look a bit like Ace Freely from KISS! Laughing

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Concentrating on abdominal stuff today, I need the torso attached by a ball joint so it can move independently from the abdomen. Also need to decorate the abdomen and make parts 'uniform' or relate to each other using those matching black panels all over the build i.e. legs etc.. Using a bit of a B2 Battle Droid helps 'sell' the 'just' post Grievous era of this cyborg's build.

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP D3VODeE

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP FtVoc3h

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 00BYZl3

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP NjXRouf

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP AkPYS4x

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP SDa7rAr

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 2gGGtPI

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP NAWxikA

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 9zpOq8V

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP A5vnhzD

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP GqlmSoE

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP SnjzBep

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Hc2EkqU

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP X3RW3qZ

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
When I heard abdominal issues, I was briefly concerned for your health. But I see what you mean. Glad Murphy did not make off with some valuable part. And I see a head repaint coming up. Will you "shave" off the mustaches?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:When I heard abdominal issues, I was briefly concerned for your health. But I see what you mean. Glad Murphy did not make off with some valuable part. And I see a head repaint coming up. Will you "shave" off the mustaches?

I'm tempted to keep the mustache and give him a monocle like Dr. Mindbender because I like that look and don't want him to look like "I. Robot".
I can't insert images of them, Google and Imgur have become really weird about saving and posting stuff lately!! confused But you know who those characters are right?

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Added some threaded rod to support the the ball joint but even after all these years using these ball joints I forgot how wimpy they are so the torso just flopped around like a wet fish...luckily I had a much bigger and stiffer ball joint so I used that in the end. Hip joints were a bit of a palava as again I overlooked an obvious error, spent ages getting them to rotate inside the legs when they didn't need to as the actual hip joints on the crotch rotate anyway! DOH! It's just been one of those days, don't even ask about IRL problems! Evil or Very Mad affraid Well at least he/it is standing well unsupported! pirat

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP JCxGKb8

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP CraPXzt

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP JDxfopS

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Atb4lE8

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP TpbauIM

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP O7cBjBO

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP ZaL2wl5

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP FRt7tmi

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP EbAPhmP

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP NyQajh8

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 5wex7D5

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP MtI8E08

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP GlOrY1G

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP NUhjquU

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Qv9MpTp

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP CfyjPv7

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP YpXzPlT

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP XJ2x11S

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP QdCLZLL

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP AAOjqpx

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP CGzQt6K

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP MQdQW7R

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP IMCMFcT

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP SyocP99

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP N1NHHM0

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP UQyedLG

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 7VtVvxF

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP LblB5wl

Lots of black hot glue and super glue was used and a bit of silicone oil to ensure movement of joints.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Given a specific scenario, this could potentially be a more or less finished character. You will prevail.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Given a specific scenario, this could potentially be a more or less finished character. You will prevail.

What, if it was an Ashley Wood design? LOL (i.e. 3A). I'm not struggling at all, quite a simple build, I was just having an 'idiot day' and other stuff.

My phone seems better at downloading pics without issues.

Dr Mindbender (a look for his face I like, he is a Count lol)

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP FhlW5Bu

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 1qMAcj6

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Hzs9WpC

I.Robot (what I'm trying to avoid since it's iconic but boring in this case)

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP IiBblwr

Diana

Diana
Ooph, I get overwhelmed just looking at all the fiddly bits. Laughing
Coming along nicely!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Diana wrote:Ooph, I get overwhelmed just looking at all the fiddly bits. Laughing
Coming along nicely!

Really? I think this is one of my simpler builds! LOL maybe that's just because my last build being a Napoleonic Hussar! Wink

Concentrating mostly on his head today, installed his audio enhancers, alien cybernetic eyes and found the perfect piece to use as his monocle, yet to be tinted in an undecided colour as of now. He also has a bit of a grainy, bark like skin texture to help show it's fake and possibly a nod to the Pau'an species who are famous for organisation and management (also where Grievous was killed so maybe they supplied some of his parts to create Vidian?).

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 9qHM0IP

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP DXllggi

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Ws6E8n6

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP JzGEbBZ

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 3zH1Mao

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 29NZuIw

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 1UM5ZvK

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP KVvh5ox

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP TKE2DvR

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP TqeJsnk

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP KnBmEgD

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP YSPhToW

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP HHlyJmm

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP DJv3R8P

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP GEYoLcV

I'm going to give him a grill like vocal emitter instead of a regular mouth.

Ovy

Ovy
I know you want to interpret an existing character, but you could do yout own thing and call him Cyber-Tesla.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Ovy wrote:I know you want to interpret an existing character, but you could do yout own thing and call him Cyber-Tesla.
]

LOL! Very true!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I see you kept the mustache. I'm getting Freddie Mercury vibes off him now. Cool eyes.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I see you kept the mustache. I'm getting Freddie Mercury vibes off him now. Cool eyes.

Freddie never had a handlebar moustache, just a regular cop's one that they all have in the USA for some weird reason, they're not intimidating but I guess the idea is to help hide emotion like the old mirror aviator glasses? This is more like a WW1 German moustache especially with the monocle.

Er.. like corporal Hitler...

Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP Main-qimg-7e71a9fa87091e58e40db6b350416ae1-lq

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I love the monocle, lol!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, I realized the actual shape of the mustache was different, but I still got those vibes. Smile

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very interesting guy, reminds me of another EU sith. Looking forward to how Count Vidian looks like, so far he's looking like a very intimidating fellow.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Count Vidian Star Wars Scratch Build/ Loads Of Detail Paint Now Done/WIP 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum