OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Studio apartment build project

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Studio apartment build project - Page 5 Empty Re: Studio apartment build project Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:35 pm

r3500vdp

Great new additions.
Thanks!

"NIIICE! Are we going to be seeing 3 “mini-me’s” in the future?"
Thank you! Ha ha yes that would be interesting. Actually in Toronto, there is a great place called "Little Canada", sort of like minature wunderland in Hamburg. And they do a 3D scan and create a scaled mini-me in plaster and hand paint it, which I did. Came out perfect! Afraid though wife and daughter may not agree to be replicated in 1:6 scale!

They work really well, and look great above the sofa.
Thanks!

Going to be quiet for a while, waiting for some more art work, also the electrical outlets and just added 2 shelves to the bedroom section which need some decorative bits and pieces.[/quote]

102Studio apartment build project - Page 5 Empty Re: Studio apartment build project Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:21 pm

Visisonor

Looks quite realistic already, and photos are a nice touch, giving the impression of a lived in space...
However, I'd advise against posting photos of family on publicly accessible resources. They can be used in fraud schemes.

103Studio apartment build project - Page 5 Empty Re: Studio apartment build project Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:42 pm

r3500vdp

Looks quite realistic already, and photos are a nice touch, giving the impression of a lived in space...
However, I'd advise against posting photos of family on publicly accessible resources. They can be used in fraud schemes.

Thank you! More art work is on the way. I am thinking of changing the photos. I do very much love these, but not sure if they fit the type of apartment I'm going for. So I have some more framed art on the way and will see. I use double sided tape so very easy to change. Meanwhile electrical outlets have arrived and are going in tomorrow.

104Studio apartment build project - Page 5 Empty Re: Studio apartment build project Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:40 pm

r3500vdp

This will be the last update for a bit, starting vacation soon. Have focused on the bedroom section and have made shelves, to provide some opportunity to display books, etc. First 2 books have arrived and really blown away by the level of detail of them. Also the first art work is on the wall. And the future occupant will be able to plug in things as electrical outlets and switches have been added. More art work on the way, and will be ordering some more books. Also working on rugs but still in trial and error phase.

Studio apartment build project - Page 5 Ey7l5lF

Studio apartment build project - Page 5 ArXJbwQ

105Studio apartment build project - Page 5 Empty Re: Studio apartment build project Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
It looks superb! Using a neutral white back colour will really make your figures stand out too I think. Thanks for sharing the pics, and enjoy your vacation!

106Studio apartment build project - Page 5 Empty Re: Studio apartment build project Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:30 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks absolutely excellent. Not to mention pristine, which is an achievement in the real world.

107Studio apartment build project - Page 5 Empty Re: Studio apartment build project Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:22 am

Diana

Diana
Awww, beautiful. Quite amazing what a difference those little outlets and of course the shelves and decoration make. Very homey! Very Happy

108Studio apartment build project - Page 5 Empty Re: Studio apartment build project Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:00 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks real. One nit, but it’s small, is the light switch would make more sense on the other side of the door, to make it easier to turn on the light when opening the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Studio apartment build project - Page 5 1f10

109Studio apartment build project - Page 5 Empty Re: Studio apartment build project Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:31 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Absolutely stunning the amount of details, looks like a real human scale room.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Studio apartment build project - Page 5 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum