OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHRISTMAS RERUNS: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition; NOT the Holiday Special!)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Rogerbee

Founding Father

Don't rule it out, LOL!

CHEERS!

PureEnergy

Stryker2011 wrote:
Rogerbee wrote:
Still, I'm sure Disney will find a way...

CHEERS!

They'll probably go back and do HER "prequel" (if they think they can squeeze a few bucks out of it).

Please don't say that...

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Nicely done! Not quite sure how they resurrected Jyn from the remains of the beach on Scarif. Still, I'm sure Disney will find a way...

Technically all those films are rebel propaganda. So I feel free to take liberties and tell the "true story." Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:They'll probably go back and do HER "prequel" (if they think they can squeeze a few bucks out of it).

I agree... perish the thought. But totally believable.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Rogerbee

Founding Father

LOL!

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
PureEnergy wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:All the power in the galaxy means nothing if you can't get your cookies. 

Well, that is precisely what I have been trying to say here…

Wink

Oh man, I honestly laughed so hard at this.

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
In the spirit of certain TV Channels that just have to show certain films for certain holidays, I'm re-running the Star Wars Christmas compilation for anyone who has not yet seen it or might enjoy it again.
Cheers!

Yes, I realize Christmas is almost over even on the west Coast; and yes, I could have upgraded a number of figures. But Father Time (Kronos?) has not been very generous with me as of late... And there are Twelve Days of Christmas after all...

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantasic ! How could i miss this ? Must be hours of posing, but it´s really woth it. Thanks for the laugh and the entertainment. Also great for me to see so much Star wars HT Figures next to the others. You choose the right materials for the background and all the details. The floor is reflective like in the movie for example. Love it !

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
‘I felt your presents’ is such an old joke but soooo good! XD
Poor Vader, I’m sure he could manage to secrete a few cookies away somewhere before old Palpy gets his paws on them all!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! Good ones, Guv. Luke’s a naughty boy, after all. Is she real, or one of those $10,000 sex robots...?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarWars - CHRISTMAS RERUNS: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition; NOT the Holiday Special!) - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Fantasic ! How could i miss this ? Must be hours of posing, but it´s really worth it. Thanks for the laugh and the entertainment. Also great for me to see so much Star wars HT Figures next to the others. You choose the right materials for the background and all the details. The floor is reflective like in the movie for example. Love it !

Thanks very much Ephiane, glad you liked it. Eh, it took some time, but you've done more impressive things yourself. Just for completeness, some of the figures were Sideshow or kitbashes using HT, Sideshow, and even Kenner/Hasbro parts. People do seem to like my shiny Death Star floors. These have taken a beating over the years, but they do seem to work ok, so I'm glad you liked them.

Lynkhart wrote:‘I felt your presents’ is such an old joke but soooo good! XD
Poor Vader, I’m sure he could manage to secrete a few cookies away somewhere before old Palpy gets his paws on them all!

I can't claim I invented it, but it was perfect for this occasion. As for Vader managing to get some cookies past the emperor, I don't know... even as a power user, he'd have to get to a blender, turn them into a smoothie, and then suck them up with a straw or something... Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:Haha! Good ones, Guv. Luke’s a naughty boy, after all. Is she real, or one of those $10,000 sex robots...?

Thank you again, Mark. Yep, Luke's been naughty, so Santa brought him a lump of coal. Of course good old softie Vader had to give his son an over-the-top present anyway. History does not record whether the lady was real, "real doll," or else -- but of course thanks to Solo we now know that human-robot sexual (or at least amorous?) relationships are a thing...

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Still good!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Still good!

Thank you very much, Roger!

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:In the spirit of certain TV Channels that just have to show certain films for certain holidays, I'm re-running the Star Wars Christmas compilation for anyone who has not yet seen it or might enjoy it again.
Cheers!

Yes, I realize Christmas is almost over even on the west Coast; and yes, I could have upgraded a number of figures. But Father Time (Kronos?) has not been very generous with me as of late... And there are Twelve Days of Christmas after all...

I like the idea of reruns of old stuff during Christmas because tradition etc. Until December 2020!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I had yet to see this and it got a nice chuckle out of me, specially the framed Palpatine photo and the mouse droids with the bowties. And well while Christmas might be over somewhere we still have until January 6.santa

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! StarWars - CHRISTMAS RERUNS: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition; NOT the Holiday Special!) - Page 2 1f60e

GregT

I hadn't seen this.... at 'presents' I almost snorted coffee out my nose, well done sir!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I like the idea of reruns of old stuff during Christmas because tradition etc. Until December 2020!

Glad you approve -- maybe by next December the rerun would have been upgraded with the upgraded figures! Smile

Theboo-bomb wrote:I had yet to see this and it got a nice chuckle out of me, specially the framed Palpatine photo and the mouse droids with the bowties.  And well while Christmas might be over somewhere we still have until January 6.santa

I'm glad you liked it! Apparently mouse droids were the "it" gift that year. These were Hasbro. And yes, there are Twelve Days of Christmas (and it's January 7th on the Julian Calendar), as I keep reminding people who have not yet received my Christmas cards or greetings. Smile

GregT wrote:I hadn't seen this.... at 'presents' I almost snorted coffee out my nose, well done sir!

Thank you very much. Exactly the reaction anyone making funnies would be hoping for... sorry if it was more than "almost" and there was a mess... Smile

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Late to the party, didn't see this before so thanks for the re-run!
The Funny Force is strong with you, GB! But i didn't get the 3 boxes of cookies bit, is it a reference to something?
What's wrong with me?! Shocked

MerylAkiba

One major concern. Are those cookies jammie dodgers, entenmann's cakes, or pepperidge farm?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Late to the party, didn't see this before so thanks for the re-run!
The Funny Force is strong with you, GB! But i didn't get the 3 boxes of cookies bit, is it a reference to something? What's wrong with me?! Shocked

Thank you very much, Rollo, glad you liked it. If there was a specific reference with the cookies, I have forgotten it by now. Just thought it would be cute for someone like Vader to be so eager and excited about something this trivial. And to encounter complications over it...

MerylAkiba wrote:One major concern. Are those cookies jammie dodgers, entenmann's cakes, or pepperidge farm?

Now you know better than that. Smile Those cookies are from a Galaxy far far away and a long time ago.

If you guys liked this photo story, here's another blast from the past that you might find fun:
STAR WARS A Love Gone Wrong Story

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Since it is that time of year again, we're re-running the Star Wars Christmas photo stories in all their segments. Enjoy and have a happy and safe time whatever part of the Galaxy you happen to be in.

Ovy

Ovy
Ovy wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:In the spirit of certain TV Channels that just have to show certain films for certain holidays, I'm re-running the Star Wars Christmas compilation for anyone who has not yet seen it or might enjoy it again.
Cheers!

I like the idea of reruns of old stuff during Christmas because tradition etc. Until December 2020!
Totally agree with you, Ovy2019 of the past. 
Although it seems the time of Star Wars reruns has changed, looking how many SW projects/series are in the making right now.

This is the way!

Oh an Cavilltrooper needs to be in this. Maybe you can retcon one of the troopers into a deepfake cgi version of him.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Although it seems the time of Star Wars reruns has changed, looking how many SW projects/series are in the making right now.

This is the way! Oh an Cavilltrooper needs to be in this. Maybe you can retcon one of the troopers into a deepfake cgi version of him.

Thanks Ovy, glad you still enjoy them. I've toyed with the idea of adding to or revisiting some of this, and the updated naval guards ("Death Star troopers"), including Officer Kavill, are bound to participate. Just haven't had time or peace of mind enough. I do actually have a little bit of new content coming up (including a very obscure Star Wars bash that is probably dear only to me), which I will be posting soon. But this was more specifically holiday-oriented, so I went ahead with reposting it.

Chip

I really enjoy your amusing stories , and the posing , figures , lighting and back grounds are excellent . Good stuff .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Chip wrote:I really enjoy your amusing stories , and the posing , figures , lighting and back grounds are excellent . Good stuff .

Thank you very much! I'm very glad you liked them.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice to see this thread brought back up. Merry Christmas!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarWars - CHRISTMAS RERUNS: STAR WARS Christmas (revised edition; NOT the Holiday Special!) - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice to see this thread brought back up. Merry Christmas!

Thank you very much, Mark, and Merry Christmas to you both. Hope you are warm, safe, and happy. And the same to all who tread here.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Palpatine in a Santa hat is pure hilarity. Thanks for this holiday silliness! :'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed it is nice to see this thread again and Merry Christmas!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Palpatine in a Santa hat is pure hilarity. Thanks for this holiday silliness! :'D

Thank you and welcome! Holiday silliness it certainly is.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Indeed it is nice to see this thread again and Merry Christmas!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum