OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smile you're on camera

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-23, 10:32

Ephiane

Stryker2011 wrote:But how do you upload photos from your computer to your tablet, or phone?

I connect the Phone with the PC by using the connector cable. (USB PORT ) if it´s done You will see the Phone in your PC. Open a Picture now on Your PC and Copy / paste it into the Phone. You can open it then in the Phone and use Face App on it. Then from the Phone back to the PC and post it on OSF Laughing

27Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-23, 10:49

skywalkersaga

If that option doesn't work for some reason, there is also the possibility of emailing the photos to yourself, then opening your email on your phone, and downloading the photos onto your phone that way. Which one is more of a hassle probably just depends on one's personal preferences... ;p

28Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-23, 10:51

shazzdan

I just store photos on microSD card and move it from the phone to the PC and back again. If you have an Apple then it sucks to be you.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

29Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-23, 11:55

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Nice work, Ephiane.

All of these workaround suggestions are fine, but there is another way of using FaceApp on your computer, and that is via an android emulator like BlueStacks. I don't like it much, but it works. Supposedly they now have a Mac version too.
https://www.bluestacks.com/

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

30Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-23, 15:03

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for all the tips, everyone; and the link, Guv. I’ll check it out when I get a chance. And yes, I only have Apple devices...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Smile you're on camera - Page 2 C8485110

31Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-24, 14:48

Ephiane

Ephiane
Back to the Fun  Laughing

Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Faceap26
Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Faceap25

32Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-24, 14:53

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sooo cute! Remind me which size Obitsu body you used for her? : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

33Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-24, 14:54

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s awesome. Very cute.

34Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-24, 15:00

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cute indeed!

35Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-24, 15:30

Ephiane

Ephiane
skywalkersaga wrote:Sooo cute! Remind me which size Obitsu body you used for her? : )

There are some upgrades at the old obitsu. I cut my old edation body into pieces and use the Hands and Feet on the Hobbit body. The Edation was broken and useless, but the feet with moveable toes are to cute fot the Trash. So what You see is not a Obitsu. I think one of the new Wolverine Girl bodys will be great for a small / Halfling Figure

Smile you're on camera - Page 2 1-6-lo10

Sorry for of topic

Stryker2011 wrote:That’s awesome. Very cute.

GubernatorFan wrote:Very cute indeed!

Thanks, Friends

36Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-24, 17:14

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah ok, thanks for explaining. I think I got confused due to a mention of Obitsu in a different thread. That’s a great use for that new teen body! And I absolutely love your idea to keep the feet with the toes from the Edation body, great thinking! Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

37Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-24, 19:16

Ephiane

Ephiane
skywalkersaga wrote:Ah ok, thanks for explaining. I think I got confused due to a mention of Obitsu in a different thread. That’s a great use for that new teen body! And I absolutely love your idea to keep the feet with the toes from the Edation body, great thinking! Very Happy

Oh no, Sky. It is a obitsu body, but the obitsu hands and feet are useless. When i build the Hobbit Character Years ago i sculpt new feet. Later i use the edation feet on her. So my Tip the Asmus Body.

38Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-05-24, 19:26

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ephiane wrote: Oh no, Sky. It is a obitsu body, but the obitsu hands and feet are useless. When i build the Hobbit Character Years ago i sculpt new feet. Later i use the edation feet on her. So my Tip the Asmus Body.

Ah, I understand now! And yes, I agree... the Obitsu hands and feet are indeed useless from an action figure perspective, and it's one of the reasons I have tried to avoid using those bodies. But you show that it can be done! Smile

39Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-06-03, 17:18

Ephiane

Ephiane
Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Faceap35

40Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-06-03, 17:26

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice smile. Another fun photo, Ephi.

41Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-06-03, 18:08

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That smile makes him look so smooth! Well done, Ephiane.

42Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-06-03, 18:10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Kind of looks like Vinnie Barberino. If you got that reference — you’re old... like me.

43Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-06-11, 05:01

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

These are way better than most. The majority of the ones I see on FB really creep me out, it's like the figures suddenly have souls!

CHEERS!

44Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-06-30, 19:23

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks, Friends...come on let´s do more Very Happy

Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Faceap36

45Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-06-30, 19:45

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well done, Ephiane!

46Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-06-30, 20:10

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Ephiane, is that an actual place or a built set?

47Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-06-30, 20:43

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nicely done, Ephi.

48Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-06-30, 20:47

blackpool

blackpool
awesome Eph! Always good to see your customs, and the poses are always so lifelike...

Keep'em smiling!

49Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-07-01, 04:36

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

She looks real!

CHEERS!

50Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-07-01, 15:35

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks You very much Friends.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:Ephiane, is that an actual place or a built set?

Akel, that´s the Swamp in Ephland. The Home of the  beautiful Swamp Troll Bertha....

Smile you're on camera - Page 2 20190527

51Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-07-01, 17:25

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks real enough for me. Smile

52Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-07-01, 17:34

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice job, Ephi.

53Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-07-02, 10:47

blackpool

blackpool
Awesome!

54Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera 2019-07-08, 13:26

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
blackpool wrote:It was mentioned by someone not long ago that it would be fun to have a "faceapp" thread, Here it is!

Come on ladies n gents, share your 1/6th smiles! For those not aware, faceapp is a free mobile app which detects faces on pictures and allow to edit them in one click to make them older, younger, sad, happy, bald, beardy...

Keep smilin!

Smile you're on camera - Page 2 IMG_5966

Smile you're on camera - Page 2 IMG_5969

Smile you're on camera - Page 2 IMG_5970

Smile you're on camera - Page 2 IMG_2930

Hahahahahaha I always love these gala premiere pictures, looks real and fun indeed!!!!

Ephiane wrote:Back to the Fun  Laughing

Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Faceap26
Smile you're on camera - Page 2 Faceap25

I liker her smile, looks so cheerful!!!!! But her body seems abit to thin for her....or is it designed by intend? cyclops

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum