OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smile you're on camera

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:25 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
It looks real enough for me. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

52Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice job, Ephi.

53Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:47 am

blackpool

Awesome!

54Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:26 pm

lawlaw91

blackpool wrote:It was mentioned by someone not long ago that it would be fun to have a "faceapp" thread, Here it is!

Come on ladies n gents, share your 1/6th smiles! For those not aware, faceapp is a free mobile app which detects faces on pictures and allow to edit them in one click to make them older, younger, sad, happy, bald, beardy...

Keep smilin!

Smile you're on camera - Page 3 IMG_5966

Smile you're on camera - Page 3 IMG_5969

Smile you're on camera - Page 3 IMG_5970

Smile you're on camera - Page 3 IMG_2930

Hahahahahaha I always love these gala premiere pictures, looks real and fun indeed!!!!

Ephiane wrote:Back to the Fun  Laughing

Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Faceap26
Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Faceap25

I liker her smile, looks so cheerful!!!!! But her body seems abit to thin for her....or is it designed by intend? cyclops

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

55Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:34 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Faceap39

56Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:55 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great photo, and very unique faces! their outfits are so awesome and detailed as always ...thanks for sharing! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

57Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:11 am

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Ephiane wrote:Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Faceap39

This Sarah Connor? She smiling is true amazing from Faceapp!!!! She do really smile like this in real life...if she is really Linda... Laughing What a Face What a Face What a Face

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

58Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:40 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Amazingly detailed outfits, Ephi. Great pic, and use of FaceApp.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Smile you're on camera - Page 3 C8485110

59Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:10 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You Friends. The really good thing is that her face is grim in the original. So You can do two really different emotions with that HS. Excelent for Story Telling. Otherwise grim faces get never a friendly smile, they get a mean smile Laughing

Smile you're on camera - Page 3 P1030610
Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Faceap40

60Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:19 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is strange to me that whereas I prefer less emotive head sculpts to use, I really love the automatic blast of character and realism that the use of FaceApp infuses into them and their scenes. And, as others have commented, these characters and their outfits and accessories are just perfect to begin with. The detail on her tiny necklace really amazes me in particular. Is the guy a repainted and rehaired HT Dominic Purcell head sculpt (either from the Prison Break set or the base body), or am I imagining things?

61Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:43 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much, Gube. That is a Head and body of a very old figure from HT. Head and plastic body. Think it´s the actor, true. At my first trials i use rabbit fur for the hair. Later Mohair.

Smile you're on camera - Page 3 P1040110

62Smile you're on camera - Page 3 Empty Re: Smile you're on camera Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Thank You very much, Gube. That is a Head and body of a very old figure from HT. Head and plastic body. Think it´s the actor, true. At my first trials i use rabbit fur for the hair. Later Mohair

Well, it worked out beautifully, Ephiane! And all those little leather and metal elements! Thanks again for sharing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum