OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 30]

141OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:32 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Greetings, Tyler. Nice to see you finally made it. I’ve been lurking over at OSW more than posting, mostly because I can’t always login, but I think you’ll find the atmosphere here, as MBAM said, a little more... how should I say it: encouraging and all-encompassing...? Anyway, enjoy. Glad you could make it.

142OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:18 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Welcome, Tyler. We hope you will like it here. But like MBAM indicated, you are under no obligation to abandon the old forum just because you have joined the new one. I think it is safe to say that here you're among friends, and you have already complimented some of them to the point of blushing. I expect if DFC notices this he'll have something to say about it. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

143OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:46 pm

BAD WOLF-787

Welcome aboard Cobratrooper11 it's good to see you here on this Forum too, so what scale of die cast cars do you collect? I collect the
1:18 scale ERTL, MAISTO and few other brands.

144OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:15 am

dadrab

Delusional, Sandman1, Tjolnir and Cobratrooper11 welcome to the new place.

Come on in and grab a seat. The bar's open and we're glad to have you.

145OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
DFC level of intelligence?

YIKES!  That's like a sense of euphoria while farting and sneezing simultaneously.

Welcome aboard Shirley . . . ER . . . Tyler!  Glad you made it here!

Wink Razz

146OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:20 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Welcome to all new members!

I'm always glad to see familiar names. Pull up a chair, order a drink, and relax.

147OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 7:44 am

jazzymods

jazzymods
First of all, thank you for opening a new forum.
I like the production of modern firearms that are not on the 1:6 market.
Recently I made skeltonized drum magazine.
I'd like to enjoy the forum with all.
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 PLMaYHk

https://www.instagram.com/jazzymods/

148OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, jazzymods. Enjoy the ride.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 C8485110

149OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 8:12 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice work, jazzymods, and welcome aboard.

150OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 10:49 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Welcome on Jazzymods! I may have to grill you on how that drum was done. I looks fantastic!

151OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 12:56 pm

dadrab

dadrab
@jazzymods - that's one beautiful firearm. Well done, sir.

Welcome in. The beer's cold and the company's good. Pull up a chair and have a seat.

152OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 3:19 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Welcome aboard jazzymods!

153OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 6:40 pm

jazzymods

jazzymods
Thank you very much for your welcome words.
This drum mag was 3D modeled and printed.
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 9uEqsma

I also add some kitbash images.
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 K2wwkXm

https://www.instagram.com/jazzymods/

154OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 6:42 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Jazzymods -- feel free to put together a thread (topic) with your cool custom guns and figure kitbashes. Judging by what you have shown here, you would have plenty more to share.

155OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri May 04, 2018 7:08 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Welcome aboard jazzymods!

OSF members look forward to your contributions.

Smile

--

I apologize if I have not been too active lately. The new job is preoccupying my time and I'm very tired mentally and physically.

I'm off to bed. It's Friday night. Tha's how tired I am.

156OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 07, 2018 8:34 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Hello all! Some of you will remember me from OSW - I got a couple of invites to this place a while back but, professional crastinater that I am, I've only just got round to joining! XD

Anyway, my name's Christine, I'm from Glasgow and I mainly collect a mixture of custom Barbies and similar dolls, as well as my gaggle of Skyrim/D&D inspired fantasy characters and a smattering of sci-fi folk. I love doing stopmotions and taking photos of my collection in dioramas and the outside world, as well as kitbashing everything to death as I'm too cheap to buy anything ready made! Razz

I can also be found under the same username on Instagram, where I post most of my doll photos, as well as general scenic photography and other modelly stuff like tutorials and things. My blog (in my sig) has most of that too, but I don't post on there as regularly as I'd like, though there's still heaps on there.

157OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, Christine. I'm glad to see you finally made it. Looking forward to seeing more of your photo stories.

158OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 07, 2018 8:47 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Welcome aboard Christine AKA Lynkhart!

159OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon May 07, 2018 9:04 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Lynkhart wrote:Hello all! Some of you will remember me from OSW - I got a couple of invites to this place a while back but, professional crastinater that I am, I've only just got round to joining! XD

Anyway, my name's Christine, I'm from Glasgow and I mainly collect a mixture of custom Barbies and similar dolls, as well as my gaggle of Skyrim/D&D inspired fantasy characters and a smattering of sci-fi folk. I love doing stopmotions and taking photos of my collection in dioramas and the outside world, as well as kitbashing everything to death as I'm too cheap to buy anything ready made! Razz

I can also be found under the same username on Instagram, where I post most of my doll photos, as well as general scenic photography and other modelly stuff like tutorials and things. My blog (in my sig) has most of that too, but I don't post on there as regularly as I'd like, though there's still heaps on there.

--

Christine!

You made it!

Glad to see you here!

Hopefully, Max & Juno (and Baxter too) will make an appearance here soon.

Smile

160OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 08, 2018 11:27 am

dadrab

dadrab
Welcome in.

Drinks are on me.

161OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue May 08, 2018 5:38 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Lynkhart, glad to see you made it over here! Welcome on.

162OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 am

edwick

edwick
Hey all. Finally got my butt signed up, though time for 1/6 stuff has been lacking of late. But still up to my usual tricks.

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 41899192942_4f01822ef7_z
New Take on Casual Fridays by Ed's Toy Box, on Flickr

Nice to see lots of familiar names, too!

163OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed May 09, 2018 11:52 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, edwick. Glad you could make it.

164OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed May 09, 2018 3:09 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed welcome aboard edwick!

165OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed May 09, 2018 5:11 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Edwick! Welcome on man! Glad to see you made it over here. And quite fond of your take on casual Friday.

166OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 pm

Fox915

Fox915
Glad you could make it Edwick. Smile

167OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Thu May 10, 2018 11:20 am

dadrab

dadrab
Welcome, Edwick.

Come on over to the bar. I'm buying.

168OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat May 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Alanjg1

Alanjg1
Found OSF this week and glad to be here.  There can never be enough 1/6 forums as far as I am concerned.

Here is a my brief collecting history:

I was told I had to wait until I was 5 year old until I could get my first GI Joe even though I was extremely excited for it while viewing Saturday morning commercials.  
That was back in 1966.  Yes I am that old Smile

One night when I was home sick, my parents brought me home a Captain Action with both the Batman and Superman costume sets.

By 10 my father told me I had to give up my Joes but my interest started turning towards girls back then so I was ok.

After getting married, I found an old GI Joe space capsule in my basement.  I gave it to my nephew but it revived my collecting spirit and I amassed a collection of Joes that my younger self would have be quite jealous of.

When Hot Toys released their first Wolverine figure, I purchased it and was fully hooked in the hobby.  I have a nice collection of Superhero  and pop culture figures as well as custom kit-bashes that I have put together with the help of others like Tony Mei.  I am partial to DC figures but have delved into Marvel as well.  Green Lantern (Hal) and Batman are favorites of mine.  I am also enjoying the Star Trek figures from QMX and hope the line continues.

It can be an expensive hobby but I am enjoying it. I also enjoy forums like this to see what this great community is sharing.

169OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 7 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat May 12, 2018 4:22 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Welcome aboard Alanjg1, I'm also very partial to DC Comics figures Wonder Woman my top favorite superhero.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum