OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Member Introductions . . .

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 30]

426OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:04 pm

Seventhbrother

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Fb_img14
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Fb_img15[url=https://servimg.com/view/20284130/5]

427OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Seventhbrother

I started working on this flocking technique for afro hair a couple of years ago. This is a commission I did. I don't own this sculpt. It was part of a group project for Coming to America (Prince Akeem). The collector had a spare head sculpt and wanted me to tackle it.

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 20191110
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 20191111
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 20191112[

428OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:23 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

Seventhbrother wrote:OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Fb_img10
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Fb_img11

That's a great figure!

429OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:27 pm

Seventhbrother

That's a great figure!
[/quote]

Thank you so much!

430OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Coming to America is an awesome movie. I'm glad you were able to help someone recreate the lead character.

431OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:03 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That's a really great Murphy sculpt.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 C8485110

432OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Seventhbrother

There is an artist on FB named Csaba Tilinger who made a GREAT Eddie sculpt. Super affordable painted or unpainted. He is based in Hungary. Hit him up!OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Screen12
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Screen11
OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Screen10

433OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:21 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That is a great Eddie sculpt. Thanks. Blackpool, are you seeing this? Smile

434OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:33 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Hi,
New member here. I live in the Netherlands. Seven years ago I've bought my first Phicen, one with the plastic skeletons. She's been travelling with me on holidays and I take pictures of her at interesting sites. Hence my username, because she's kind of a travelguide. I called her Lexi, and this is her on her first holiday:

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 P2090110

I've got loads of pictures of her, and I'll probably create a thread for her later.

435OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:04 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, TravelGuide. Nice looking figure— it’s cool that you have been able to keep your plastic skeleton Phicen from breaking. And yes, please start a thread for her; I’m sure everyone would like to see her on her adventures.

436OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:38 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Stryker2011 wrote:Welcome aboard, TravelGuide. Nice looking figure— it’s cool that you have been able to keep your plastic skeleton Phicen from breaking. And yes, please start a thread for her; I’m sure everyone would like to see her on her adventures.
Thanks. Actually I did break it on her first holiday, but got a replacement.

That one lasted quite some time, but isn't in a good condition anymore. Her knee- and elbowjoints are loose, so they don't hold position very well anymore. In her neckjoint a small part got loose this summer, so her head doesn't hold position at all.

I'm looking for a replacement body, but since the head is tan (not suntan), it's almost impossible to find. Which is a shame, because I really like the headsculpt.

437OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:30 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Welcome again, TravelGuide. Lexi looks like more fun than the traveling gnomes, so I look forward to what you share in that thread. If it is a question of matching the skin tone, you might want to consider a Jiaou Doll body in "wheat" color -- maybe that will work, and might be a bit more resilient, even if not as resilient as a full metal endoskeleton TBL.

438OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:34 pm

davidd

davidd
Hello, TravelGuide! Welcome to the forum!

I hope you share more of Lexi's travel adventures! And that you are able to restore her to full fitness soon so she can continue her adventures!

439OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:38 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Welcome aboard!

440OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:40 pm

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Welcome TravelGuide! I do enjoy a good thread of pics and story! So please share!

441OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Amazing looking figures!

442OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Just a quick intro Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:55 pm

Dr. Dahk'nezz

Hey all,
Just wanted to do a quick introduction. First, thanks for letting me join. I'm mostly into paranormal/horror/fantasy type characters. Hopefully I can put up some photoshoots that will be of interest to at least some of you...LOL...Again, thanks for having me...See you on the Dahk side...muahahahahaha...

443OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:28 pm

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Welcome!

444OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Hello! :) Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:27 pm

SteveReevesIsHot

Hello,

I'm that woman who is a fan of a lot of different types of figures, from Barbies to G.I. Joes to one sixth seamless figures. You may have also noticed that I think that Steve Reeves is hot! Wink He was a true role model for people, and I really love the fact that he was made into a one sixth action fig.

Well, I'm glad that I found this site, and I think that I'm going to enjoy it here.

TTYL,
SteveReevesIsHot

445OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:45 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, SRIH. Glad you could join us. Feel free to start a thread and show us your collection if you’re so inclined.

446OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:14 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Welcome guys! Really looking forward to your future posts Very Happy

447OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:24 am

Illusion

Illusion
Hello everyone,
I have been browsing this site once in a while and though I may not end up contributing all that much, I feel more comfortable being registered than being an anonymous guest.
My name is Daniela; I am located in Germany.
My 1/6 collection started with Fashion Dolls in 2010 and expanded to include action figures in 2016. It is about 50:50 by now. My action figure collection does not have a clear focus but definitely favours fantasy and hitman.
Constantly - and jealously - admiring other collectors' various creations of whatever kind (dioramas, clothes, accessories... ), I finally got around to try to bash a figure and create some stuff myself in 2019. Meanwhile - though still a long way to go - I find this much more delightful and satisfying than my frequent purchases. Blame it on my Fashion Doll background, my preferred material to work with are seed beads. All that glitters. Certainly not everyone's cup to tea, but mine. (For those of you imagining John Wick dressed in an Elton John stage costume... well, not quite...)

448OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:39 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
welcome Daniela! welcome to OSF! Hopefully you will find the time to show us your collection. It sounds as if you have an great area of interest Very Happy Very Happy

449OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:52 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Welcome Daniela/Iliusion.
I hope to see pics of your collection. I don't have a large collection myself. I've got just 5 figures. But I do take a lot of pictures of them Smile

450OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:07 am

DarthJ

[quote="Illusion"]
My 1/6 collection started with Fashion Dolls in 2010 and expanded to include action figures in 2016.

I don't know if you have "discovered" these yet but there are several subjects about combining fashion dolls and action figures :

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t127-barbie-debarbiefied-continuously-updated

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2630-phicen-tbleague-figures-with-fashion-dolls-clothing-accessoires-continuing

451OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:43 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, Daniela. Your collection sounds intriguing, and not at all out of place. Many of the Fashion Dolls I’ve seen are fairly intricate. If you haven’t seen DonDeg’s work here (or his Blog — usually linked in his posts), or Christine/Lynkhart — you should definitely check them out. We would all like to see anything you feel comfortable sharing.

452OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:58 am

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks everyone!!
don't get me wrong: apart from my fashion doll collection I do have enough "true" action figures that I could post here. I am just not taking that many pictures these days, let alone little stories which I have also already done. As my fashion dolls are no Barbie - they are a wee bit taller - I do not tend to team them up with my action figures. So, there is little risk you would see them unless you ask for them Wink
I have already come across some of Lynkharts' pics, yes. Totally cool stuff.  Cool Amazing avatar too.
Hadn't seen DonDeg's posts yet. Poppy, yes... I do own some incarnations of that sculpt too. His Blog seems to be a great site to spend some time gawking. Thanks for pointing it out.

Just to give everyone an idea, I enclose pics of two of my favourite fashion dolls (but I do not intend to bring them up in this forum, just wanted to share where this Glitterazzi is coming from):
As for my action figures, I will of course start a separate thread for my stuff (for the time being I can pick a selection from my archive).

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 9773752781_1baa1d3455_c

OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 48913732843_a92968afe1_c

453OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:02 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That's it. I think I'm in love. Again. With that second one. Smile Beautiful work, Illusion.

454OSF Member Introductions . . . - Page 18 Empty Re: OSF Member Introductions . . . Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:16 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I love that first picture. Beautiful setting!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum