OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question regarding ankle pegs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question regarding ankle pegs Empty Question regarding ankle pegs Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:31 am

PitViper

PitViper
Hello there fellows, and Happy Holidays!

My question, as noted in the title, has to do with ankle pegs for female bodies.

These pegs are nearly impossible to find as loose items. A search through both eBay & my go-to online stores came out dry.

Loose E&S pegs for male bodies can be found though, so my question is whether those would fit on to a female figure body such as Play Toy's, SG Toy's, or Pop Toys.

Will very much appreciate any intel on this matter. Thanks for looking,

Angel

2Question regarding ankle pegs Empty Re: Question regarding ankle pegs Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:37 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wish I could help you, Angel. But I honestly have no idea. I wonder if someone on Shapeways doesn’t make ankle pegs for female figures...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Question regarding ankle pegs C8485110

3Question regarding ankle pegs Empty Re: Question regarding ankle pegs Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:07 pm

PitViper

PitViper
Thanks Mark. Tried Shapeways but no joy there.

4Question regarding ankle pegs Empty Re: Question regarding ankle pegs Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:21 pm

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
I wish I could help too:lol: .....female "connectors" seems always complicated than male because there are too many brands and different designs...I guess you can bet your lucks to looking some shoes or heels instead of only finding pegs...some of the sellers might include them together, otherwise, start using Phicen/TB League bodies, no brain burner... Laughing Laughing

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum