OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

davidd

More S35A fun:

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 50967937771_2b1d11bd5a_z

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 50967233443_d5779fb5a5_z

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 50968046607_3b413b27a7_z

Body: TBLeague S35A
Head: YM Toys YMT029
Uniform: CAT Toys
Boots: stolen from a "playline" Star Wars figure

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 50954155183_3bc53a0f2e_z

Head: YM Toys "Asian Star"
Uniform: MC Toys Military Style A

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 50945282372_c484e69c8f_z
Head: YMToys YMT027B
Outfit: various eBay items

Here's the "pale" version:

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 50870117788_0a8aa982f1_z

Body: TBLeague S34A
Head: FireGirl FG071C
Outfit: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew
Motor Scooter: New Ray 1/6 Scale Vespa VL 150 1T

brassco

I loved the last picture! Is that the scooter from Roman Holiday?

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Yes, nice photos but the last one takes the cake.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

davidd

brassco wrote:I loved the last picture! Is that the scooter from Roman Holiday?

Oops! I meant to I.D. the scooter in the caption. I'll fix that!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice. I like their outfits.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like the ones with the jeep and the scooter. Nice shots all around.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 C8485110

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Stryker2011 wrote:I like the ones with the jeep
I was actually wondering what it was. Looks like a kübelwagen.

davidd

davidd
TravelGuide wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I like the ones with the jeep
I was actually wondering what it was. Looks like a kübelwagen.

That is correct. It is the kübelwagen by 21st Century.

A Man

davidd wrote:
S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 50870117788_0a8aa982f1_z

Body: TBLeague S34A
Head: FireGirl FG071C
Outfit: Mattel Wild Hearts Crew
Motor Scooter: New Ray 1/6 Scale Vespa VL 150 1T

Brilliant posing with the New Ray scooter. I have been thinking about buying one of these for quite some time, and your photo is quite convincing...

davidd

davidd
A Man wrote:Brilliant posing with the New Ray scooter. I have been thinking about buying one of these for quite some time, and your photo is quite convincing...

Prices vary within a wide range on eBay for the New Ray Vespa scooters, but if you keep checking, reasonable ones show up from time to time. The one seen here I've had for many years, but I recently purchased another one on eBay.... because they're that cool!

DarthJ

Checked Ebay for that scooter : either the price is right but the shipping costs (including customs duties etc...) are not or vice versa.
Saw 1 British seller quoting no less than GBP 149.99 (approx. US $207.18) as shipping costs to the EU.  Brexit is bad but not that bad.

There are alternatives though, a multitude of mopeds, scooters and other motor cycles produced for fashion dolls such as Barbie or Sindy.
Some are rather decent models such as this one below.

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 Img_4610

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I found this one, where shipping is much moe reasonable:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEWRAY-49273-or-48993-VESPA-150-VLIT-model-bike-bike-sidecar-cream-1-6th/222434414191?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=521299621838&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
They got the sidecar and the regular Vespa.

DarthJ

Don't forget that we now have to pay VAT, a handling charge and eventually customs duties on anything purchased in the UK. That's about 34 Euro extra for this motorcycle.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I know.

A Man

davidd wrote: The one seen here I've had for many years, but I recently purchased another one on eBay.... because they're that cool!
Thank you for your response. Do you see any difference in build quality between your two Vespas?
Some buyers seem to think that the quality of older versions was better, while newer ones have grey plastic instead of chromed plastic, poorer build quality and issues with the paint.

davidd

davidd
A Man wrote:
davidd wrote: The one seen here I've had for many years, but I recently purchased another one on eBay.... because they're that cool!
Thank you for your response. Do you see any difference in build quality between your two Vespas?
Some buyers seem to think that the quality of older versions was better, while newer ones have grey plastic instead of chromed plastic, poorer build quality and issues with the paint.

I noticed the grey soft plastic instead of chromed hard plastic, yes. A bit of a disappointment, but not major. I was hoping that the examples showing up were "new old stock," but that is apparently not the case.

metamemeticist

Hey all - first post here. Been lurking a while but I couldn't stay silent when...

...my TBLEAGUE S34 up and came to life! Shocked (a subconscious dream come true?)

Seriously though, pretty impressed with the facial motion rendering that a silly mobile app can do in less than 5 minutes... Yeah, it's certainly far from perfect, but considering it rendered from the single 2D photograph I'd uploaded? affraid

metamemeticist

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 222d5010

p.s. - as you can see, she was certainly not amused by it all... Cool

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've got to say, both the unimpressed expression and the surprising choice (given the voice) of music enhanced the experience. Pretty good moves, too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome, and pretty funny video. She does have some nice moves.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

S34 - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Female Super-Flexible Seamless Body S34 & S35 (with head sculpt) & 34A & 34A (without head sculpt) - Page 7 C8485110

A Man

Stock Aitken Waterman ftw, I suppose.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
metamemeticist wrote:
p.s. - as you can see, she was certainly not amused by it all... Cool
I guess she's thinking "A rickroll is so 2005"

But the video was vey nice Smile

maxman

Does anyone know if the S35 head is available on its own? Apparently it is an Obitsu head but I can't find any model number.

peanutsinspace

peanutsinspace
maxman wrote:Does anyone know if the S35 head is available on its own? Apparently it is an Obitsu head but I can't find any model number.

Here ya go

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274451484380?hash=item3fe6954edc:g:jKMAAOSwCx1fLIUB

or

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124626671287?hash=item1d045416b7:g:o-cAAOSwMDJgSkBP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum