OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

DarthJ

THIS IS BELGIUM !

What else could it be ?

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create a figure/scene of your greatest monarch (Karl V, Albert I, whoever), waving a chocolate something in the air and yelling "THIS. IS. BELGIUM!"

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 D3glzvg-3ad45bb5-5bca-4d45-91ba-c7d1b9412182.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg0Mzc3YzdjLTY1YTEtNDJiMS1iOWQ1LTMxYzEwZDQ2NmRhNFwvZDNnbHp2Zy0zYWQ0NWJiNS01YmNhLTRkNDUtOTFiYS1jN2QxYjk0MTIxODIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

DarthJ

Our "greatest" monarch when it comes to chocolate should be Leopold 2 as he encouraged cacao bean production in the Congo. That is humour as dark as some of our chocolate.

Melancholia

Na delete

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Fair enough. She looks good. But I think she should bump into someone (since she's only paying attention to her phone), trip, and call him a jerk. Smile

DarthJ

GubernatorFan wrote:Fair enough. She looks good. But I think she should bump into someone (since she's only paying attention to her phone), trip, and call him a jerk. Smile

Considering the posters' previous remark, is that really a phone or rather a pack of white chocolate (as black packaging is used for high quality chocolate) ?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It has the Apple logo, so no doubt another narcissistic self-centered person taking a “selfie”.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:It has the Apple logo, so no doubt another narcissistic self-centered person taking a “selfie”.
Exactly my way of making sense of it. Smile

DarthJ

Am I mistaken or has somebody been "na deleting" his/her/its posts all over the place ?

Nevermind, who gets it next ? The Black Guy, Shorty or Mini-Shorty ?

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 Img_7919

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Meloncholia, what’s going on? Why delete stuff?

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 C8485110

BAMComix

BAMComix
Things are hotting up here!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Inappropriate images removed. Please remember to keep the content within the bounds of reasonably good taste and forum policy.

DarthJ

This thread was almost killed but I'm back. Or rather, still here.

This thread will continue as before though focusing more on rebuilding the lost collection (see Floral Delight thread).

Starting with " MAIN ATTRACTION"  a rather unusual 1985 dress for Sindy. Sindy was always presented as the (upper-) classy girl-nextdoor,  this rather revealing dress wasn't her style.
The dress survived the Great Fire though seems to have a few soot marks left (could be an optical illusion) so I bought a new one from the UK. And paid almost as much for shipping + customs duties as for the dress itself.

This dress requires a longer and slender - though not everywhere - Phicen figure.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 Img_9410

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wishing you the best with rebuilding your collection. I'm so sorry for the items you lost, it must have been very demoralising. But it's hopeful that you've been able to find and replace some already. I love you

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I see no marks, glad it survived.

BAMComix

BAMComix
She looks good!

DarthJ

GubernatorFan wrote:I see no marks, glad it survived.

This is the new dress, the old one was shown in the Floral Delight trhread.

DarthJ

More collateral damage ...

One fire(wo)man managed to set his/her foot IN a box, far away from the actual disaster area. The result was a trampled, broken desk.
I got lucky, found one as good as new and complete in box for a small price (9.99 €) but then had to deal with the typical Dutch Seller (stressed, always assuming the worst resulting in unlogical behaviour) but I got it anyway.

The dress is "made in China", another survivor.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 Img_9512

DarthJ

This anonymous bathing suit from China is the kind of stuff that always gets lost. No matter how many you buy. You are always glad when that little fragment of textile you just found turns out to be one of those bathing suits.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 Img_3110

DarthJ

A new set of "Royal Occasion" for Sindy from 1977. The old set may have survived but would need cleaning anyway.

I reversed it for some more "effect"

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 Img_9911

DarthJ

New in my collection is this dress which I think was only delivered with the Mattel "Busy Steffie" doll in 1972.

The boxed doll costs a small fortune, the dress only can be obtained for a reasonable price but only in the USA. So I was lucky to find one in the Netherlands.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 Img_9912

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 Img_9913

Diana

Diana
Awww, those dresses look so good on these ladies!

DarthJ

End of Year Theme

If you wonder why there are no more Workplace Themes, an audit came along. And they decided that "no other decoration than company related decoration could be on display".
The end for my themes ... but not entirely.
Because with Christmas the company makes an exception on its own rule (as usual) going all out on Christmas decoration. And so I smuggled in 2 themes, Christmas (don't find the pictures at the moment) and New Year.

Black dress from Barbie (reproduction of 1960s release) and Silver one from China.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 Img_3112

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They certainly dressed up for the occasion.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Some neat clothing and accessories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 1f10

ukshaun

ukshaun
The coffee trolley looks great!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

DarthJ

ukshaun wrote:The coffee trolley looks great!

This is the "Hostess Trolley" by Pedigree for Sindy. The trolley itself is rather easy to find on Ebay, the whole set with dining utensils and food for 4 less so. And you have to look for one where the glass covers are not scratched.

Not a complete set, jumpsuit is "lovely Lively" (1971).

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 Img_9915

DarthJ

It's 2024 over here and let's forget 2023, such a miserable year.

Group picture of Survivors and New Recruits. One has to live with a permanently broken leg, another one with a permanently broken neck. C'est la vie.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 9 Img_0017

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shot of a new beginning for your little folk Very Happy .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum