OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 19]

davidd

Some nice additions to your stamp collection! Razz

Xavion2004

I don’t think I’ve ever had anything opened by Customs. They did remove the S17B from the box, but fortunately, you can’t really see any details through the plastic cover and trays. I’m not even sure how detailed S17Bs are, because I could personally care less about that. I just went with the recommended body.

csyeung

They were angry that they had to count the stamps Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc) - Page 13 1f602 Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc) - Page 13 1f602 Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc) - Page 13 1f602

thegreatshaggy

Heads up:

War Story 1/6 Fantasy Fighting Queen WS009A Tifa Lockhart now shipping. Just got a surprise package from Giantoy today. Now I just need KGHobby to get those Cloud Strife figures in to ship and Super Duck Aerith.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
An order I had from sc_store9999 arrived today (1:6 black dress). Took from 13th july to today to arrive, almost all of that time was spent doing the rounds in China. Once it left China it took about 4 days to reach me.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
My TBL Barbarian Soul was shipped via DHL on June 24, and it's stuck on Frankfurt, DE since July 15. There's still an ocean to travel through to get here.

DHL is a more expensive and it was supposed to be a faster shipping method. At least, that was the theory. I can't complain very much, because at least my parcels aren't being taxed by customs lately, so... there's that.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
parcel from Japan to UK: Registered Mail, arrived to door 4 days after sending.

b0ob0o225

Hey, Im new at buying from Giantoy. I bought a few TB bodies and ive been tracking my package its been in my state for a few days and when i checked today it says its out for delivery, but it shows its in the state next to where i live. Is that normal?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
b0ob0o225 wrote:Hey, Im new at buying from Giantoy.  I bought a few TB bodies and ive been tracking my package its been in my state for a few days and when i checked today it says its out for delivery, but it shows its in the state next to where i live.  Is that normal?

No, I suppose not, but it might be a glitch. The post offices have some confusing annotations, and sometimes they get confused. If the status changes to delivered and it was not, contact GianToy. They are pretty good at being attentive to their customers.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m not sure where you’re located, but every time I have a package from Giantoy, the handoff from 4xp to the USPS is supposed to happen in Georgia but actually happens a day or two later in Orlando.

Check the USPS site if you’ve been tracking through 4xp.  The tracking number for USPS is the long one under the 4xp tracking number that starts with a “4”. I’d trust the USPS info over 4xp once the package has been transferred to the USPS.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Toy Anxiety, who are fantastic about getting shipments out quickly on their end, is cursed with what must be one of the worst USPS distribution centers in the United States (Phoenix).  All of my orders arrive many days later than they were scheduled to because they spend several days stuck at that distribution center.

Hopefully the USPS will get it straightened out soon, because Toy Anxiety has become my favorite place to shop.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm expecting a package from Monkey Depot (out of Mesa, AZ, and last update was it was in Phoenix) -- supposed to arrive this Saturday... we'll see if it has the same issue that your Toy Anxiety order has.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc) - Page 13 C8485110

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
I'm receiving orders from Giantoy in China (Shipped to Montreal) in 2-3 weeks. Stuff shipping from the states....no so fast.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Stryker2011 wrote:I'm expecting a package from Monkey Depot (out of Mesa, AZ, and last update was it was in Phoenix) -- supposed to arrive this Saturday... we'll see if it has the same issue that your Toy Anxiety order has.

My package arrived in town this afternoon and will be delivered on time tomorrow. If I hadn’t made it a point to comment on how bad the Phoenix distribution center is, it wouldn’t have arrived until the middle of next week.

It works the same way in fantasy football. If I need one of my players to pick up the pace, all I need to do is post a sarcastic comment on our message board about him being on the side of a milk carton and the points start rolling in.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Anyone else finding that GianToy are suddenly slow to ship in-stock orders? My last two purchases have sat 'processing' for more than a week before finally being shipped, when before they'd be in my hands by this time.

Kallor8

Did your order include one of the TBL Archers? I noticed they seemed to have some issues with getting that one out, and it was delisted from their site abruptly instead of the usual "sold out" icon.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
No, no full sets - the first order was just a base body (which is on it's way now, if more slowly than usual) and the second is the SuperDuck Mera set (still 'pending' since Tuesday).

It's not just GianToy, to be fair. There are also items from eBay and Etsy that are now well overdue.

With the Fuel Crisis/What Crisis in full swing here in the UK, things seem to be grinding to a halt in general anyway. I usually get mail every day but haven't seen so much as a letter since last week.

318Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc) - Page 13 Empty Kit from OSK Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:04 am

Kit chen

Asta wrote:Update on my 4PX/Yodel shipment:

It's out for delivery today. So that'll be only five or six days total, even though it went from Hong Kong to China and then back to Hong Kong before getting a flight.

Hello everything, this is Kit from OSK, new to the forum and I found this thread very informative

Hello Asta,

Thank you for ordering with us, let me explain the situation, yes we have been trying different shipping method until we settle with 4px now.

Actually I tried to setup logistic center in China since the pandemic, training my colleagues to operate and manage shipping in China, so everything is shipped directly from our warehouse in China right now. I remote and manage everything from Hong Kong.

Back in July I took 21 days quarantine to go China to setup a better shipping system. It's such a nightmare to be jailed in hotel for 3 weeks and done 12 times covid tests...

4PX not the fastest option but they are pretty stable for North America and EU region, so I am glad that we are finally settle down. For EU region we ship under the IOSS system so everything to EU went pretty smooth and most important - no taxes for customers

Also, we promise all in stock items will be shipped out within 24 hours in week days, we never miss since day 1 we start the business (except for the great pandemic period in 2020)

Thanks for reading, let me know if you have suggestion for us to improve your shopping experience

Kit

shazzdan

shazzdan
Hi, Kit. Thanks for dropping in and clarifying some shipping issues. If you have any other things to share about the business in HK or China, we'd love to hear them.

Quarantine for 3 weeks and 12 COVID tests seems extreme. In Australia, hotel quarantine for international travellers is 2 weeks and they have to pass 2 or 3 COVID tests. They are about to ease restrictions by allowing them to quarantine at home for 7 days if they are fully vaccinated.

Kit chen

shazzdan wrote:Hi, Kit. Thanks for dropping in and clarifying some shipping issues. If you have any other things to share about the business in HK or China, we'd love to hear them.

Quarantine for 3 weeks and 12 COVID tests seems extreme. In Australia, hotel quarantine for international travellers is 2 weeks and they have to pass 2 or 3 COVID tests. They are about to ease restrictions by allowing them to quarantine at home for 7 days if they are fully vaccinated.

Let me know what you want to hear about, I am happy to share

We have been using Hong Kong post for 10 years until 2020 they become so expensive (cost increased 100-200%) with lots of delay, until today packages somehow still sitting in airport for weeks.

We switched to China post before 4PX, China post resume faster than HK post in 2020, but they also delay and crash our packages like trash, we pissed many customers because of that

I have checked with DHL/Fedex but to be honest we can't get a good price from them because our business volume is not high enough for bigger discount

Yup China has been super strict regarding COVID, I have to take 21 days quarantine although we don't have new cases in HK for over 60 days. Glad I am travelling with my wife and kid, my kid is just 4 years old so they allow us to quarantine at home after 14 days, so it's 14+7 for us

Skippy

Kit chen wrote:Hello everything, this is Kit from OSK, new to the forum and I found this thread very informative

Hello Asta,

Thank you for ordering with us, let me explain the situation, yes we have been trying different shipping method until we settle with 4px now.

Actually I tried to setup logistic center in China since the pandemic, training my colleagues to operate and manage shipping in China, so everything is shipped directly from our warehouse in China right now. I remote and manage everything from Hong Kong.

Back in July I took 21 days quarantine to go China to setup a better shipping system. It's such a nightmare to be jailed in hotel for 3 weeks and done 12 times covid tests...

4PX not the fastest option but they are pretty stable for North America and EU region, so I am glad that we are finally settle down. For EU region we ship under the IOSS system so everything to EU went pretty smooth and most important - no taxes for customers

Also, we promise all in stock items will be shipped out within 24 hours in week days, we never miss since day 1 we start the business (except for the great pandemic period in 2020)

Thanks for reading, let me know if you have suggestion for us to improve your shopping experience

Kit

Hi Kit

Thanks for the explanation.

I've now had five orders from you using 4PX, and they've all been very fast at between 5 and 7 days from leaving you to being delivered. The first three were handled by Yodel in the UK, and the last two by Royal Mail.

4PX has taken the headache out of orders from Hong Kong, so ordering from you now feels no different than it was when things were running normally (when it used to take an average of 5 days).

Kit chen

4PX to UK is surprisingly fast, they take in average 2 week to north America and EU but less than a week for UK. I heard from the news there's supply shortage/logstic error in UK, hope it won't affect you too much

Skippy

Kit chen wrote:4PX to UK is surprisingly fast, they take in average 2 week to north America and EU but less than a week for UK. I heard from the news there's supply shortage/logstic error in UK, hope it won't affect you too much

Yes, a lack of drivers has meant there are shortages in some shops and at fuel stations. Panic buying of fuel hasn't helped the latter situation. I saw one of our local garages was cordoned off and closed due to lack of fuel.

So far the post seems to be unaffected.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hi Kit, welcome aboard. Glad you could join in the discussion and give us some first hand information on what’s going on. I received a shipment from you (to USA) a few days ago which took less than a week. To say I was surprised is an understatement.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Current shipping status (Ebay, Giantoy, KGHobby, etc) - Page 13 C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Asta wrote:So far the post seems to be unaffected.

It certainly seems to be affected in this part of the UK, no matter what Royal Mail are claiming on their website.

Nothing at all here in over a week now, not even junk mail, not even a glimpse of mr/mrs postie, and at least four packages well overdue (and not all of them from overseas, either). Something is going on.

I've stopped buying stuff for the moment now because of it, just in case it's all disappearing into some postal black hole.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Welcome to the forum, Kit, nice to have you aboard. Personally, I'm another one of your many satisfied customers, and glad that you are among us, giving us more information and a better perspective.

Kit chen

Thank you Mark and GubernatorFan

To make a conclusion of what we experienced since the pandemic:

Postal service i.e. Hong Kong Post or China Post they are using civil aircraft - which is not stable, things stuck at airport if there's no planes even you pay for EMS

So it's better to select courier service with cargo aircraft i.e. DHL/Fedex/4PX

Although postal service is not stable, but the lost rate is still below 1%, they may stuck for months but usually they will show up finally

shazzdan

shazzdan
Most postal services use excess space on passenger flights to send mail. When COVID grounded 95% of passenger services, the mail backed up pretty quickly. Postal services had to start using more ships to send mail, which is significantly slower than air. Post Offices and Customs services started to back up as well because of workplace distancing requirements and increased sick leave that reduced the number of staff. On top of all that, demand went through the roof because everyone was at home shopping online. The number of monthly parcels in the last 18 months has exceeded what normally only happens at Christmas. Private couriers such as DHL have their own planes and have stitched up deals with customs services to get their parcels through faster so they have been relatively unaffected.

thegreatshaggy

thegreatshaggy
With USPS stating they're going to be slowing down delivery services in half of the states, I'm resorting more now to using DHL when it comes to overseas purchases. Yes it costly but at least I'll get it in a reasonable amount of time. I'm still weighing the pros and cons from domestic shipping for UPS/FEDEX over the USPS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum