OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A hard day at the office

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Fri May 29, 2020 11:14 am

rollotomasi

Ephiane - The smiling Villa head looks like Elle Fanning to me... just gorgeous!
Great looking scratch-built stuff too.
I'm watching "Ozark" TV series, one of main characters there is Ruth Langmore, she has the same curly blonde hair so its great to see it in 1/6 version.

Gub - I think the hole on the hose is from her constantly checking the connection...

27A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sat May 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Ephiane

Thanks All, Friends.

Rollo... She just try to install a Printer Laughing and Elle Fanning is a real Beauty, thank You.

28A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sat May 30, 2020 1:56 pm

ReverendSpooky

Ephiane wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:I LOVE this!!!!  I didn't even recognize the Villa head until Skywalkersaga pointed it out.  The hair looks incredible, and I was so curious how you did it.  I've never seen mohair used quite like that, and it looks perfect.  I also love how you incorporated the real window, and the light coming through has such a perfect, moody feel, like a long gloomy grey day at work (am I projecting my own feelings a bit here?).  All the props are great!  I knew you made the keyboard only because I recently went on a quest to find one for my radio station dio, and came up surprisingly empty.  Seriously, no one makes a 1/6 computer keyboard!  Yours looks great!  And there's such a cool ambiguity to the era.  Her fashion feels a little retro, but that's all back in again, but that monitor and coffee maker both seem a bit more recent, although not state of the art.  More like my office, where everything is just a bit outdated...

Thank You very much, Rev. The things in the Pictures are not exactly from one era, because i made them form my mind. At my own home there are so much Things from different eras. Very Happy. I want to show a office girl and i don´t like to show her with a headset. For the keyboard and other stuff i really recommend that hard foam plates. You can made so many things with that stuff. Mohair gets curly by simply comb it. the more you pull / comb it the more it gets curly. I show You a figure i never used so far, so You can see it. She has moveable eyeballs and maybe You like her for Your with team  Very Happy

A hard day at the office - Page 2 20200521
A hard day at the office - Page 2 20200522

I love her! The hair looks incredible. You always do such a beautiful job wigging heads. And that face is adorable. I love the awkward little bit of teeth. It makes the face so endearing. She could join my crew any time she wanted!

http://reverendspooky.com

29A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:21 am

blackpool

That's just so cool! All the props are awesome, the phone and coffee machine especially, and I love the poses and attitude in each shot, faceapp is doing wonders adding that sparkle of life and humor!

30A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:28 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
ReverendSpooky wrote:
Ephiane wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:I LOVE this!!!!  I didn't even recognize the Villa head until Skywalkersaga pointed it out.  The hair looks incredible, and I was so curious how you did it.  I've never seen mohair used quite like that, and it looks perfect.  I also love how you incorporated the real window, and the light coming through has such a perfect, moody feel, like a long gloomy grey day at work (am I projecting my own feelings a bit here?).  All the props are great!  I knew you made the keyboard only because I recently went on a quest to find one for my radio station dio, and came up surprisingly empty.  Seriously, no one makes a 1/6 computer keyboard!  Yours looks great!  And there's such a cool ambiguity to the era.  Her fashion feels a little retro, but that's all back in again, but that monitor and coffee maker both seem a bit more recent, although not state of the art.  More like my office, where everything is just a bit outdated...

Thank You very much, Rev. The things in the Pictures are not exactly from one era, because i made them form my mind. At my own home there are so much Things from different eras. Very Happy. I want to show a office girl and i don´t like to show her with a headset. For the keyboard and other stuff i really recommend that hard foam plates. You can made so many things with that stuff. Mohair gets curly by simply comb it. the more you pull / comb it the more it gets curly. I show You a figure i never used so far, so You can see it. She has moveable eyeballs and maybe You like her for Your with team  Very Happy

A hard day at the office - Page 2 20200521
A hard day at the office - Page 2 20200522

I love her!  The hair looks incredible.  You always do such a beautiful job wigging heads.  And that face is adorable.  I love the awkward little bit of teeth.  It makes the face so endearing.  She could join my crew any time she wanted!

You misssunderstood Laughing I would like to say that moveable eyball sculpt could be intresting for You because You have such Sculpts in Your With Team

blackpool wrote:That's just so cool! All the props are awesome, the phone and coffee machine especially, and I love the poses and attitude in each shot, faceapp is doing wonders adding that sparkle of life and humor!

Thank You very much, Mr. Pool. A complimet from You is much worth for me

31A hard day at the office - Page 2 Empty Re: A hard day at the office Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:11 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ephiane wrote:You misssunderstood  Laughing  I would like to say that moveable eyball sculpt could be intresting for You because You have such Sculpts in Your With Team

Oh! You're totally right. Which is funny, because a lot of my heads started with moveable eyes, and I ended up gluing a lot of eyes in place, or sealing the heads so I could never get at the eyes to move them. Which is a shame, because I think you can get a ton of use out of them being moveable. I can't wait to see what you do with her!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum