OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Female Agents of BAM HQ.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

61The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:37 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I like Jayden; that she could be working hard or goofing off with equal plausibility is just an added plus.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

62The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:51 am

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:I like Jayden; that she could be working hard or goofing off with equal plausibility is just an added plus.

Thanks Very Happy, I like her too . Jayden is a superduck head from way back, not easy to find now Sad . She is on a S20 phicen Very Happy .

63The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:56 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Thanks Very Happy, I like her too . Jayden is a superduck head from way back, not easy to find now Sad . She is on a S20 phicen Very Happy .

I thought she might be. To be honest, I generally dislike SD's heads, which I find often too bland. But this one works, at least here.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

64The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:05 am

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Thanks Very Happy, I like her too . Jayden is a superduck head from way back, not easy to find now Sad . She is on a S20 phicen Very Happy .

I thought she might be. To be honest, I generally dislike SD's heads, which I find often too bland. But this one works, at least here.

I agree, she is a very beautiful sculpt, and the eyes are just piercing Very Happy

65The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:13 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
GubernatorFan wrote:

Am I mistaken or is this the sculpt you are talking about?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-6-SUPER-DUCK-SDH002B-Beauty-Asian-Girl-Head-Sculpt-W-Black-Hair-Fit-12-Doll/332923825106?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

66The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-6-SUPER-DUCK-SDH002B-Beauty-Asian-Girl-Head-Sculpt-W-Black-Hair-Fit-12-Doll/332923825106?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Very close and very pretty, but doesn't have the blue eyes

67The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:59 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
BAMComix wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Very close and very pretty, but doesn't have the blue eyes

Then I was mistaken

68The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:00 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Chun-Li

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 50566791587_5104a4d99e_cChun Li by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Sakura. Computer whizz and hacker.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 50565901983_db02323538_cSakura by Dal Lee, on Flickr

69The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:38 am

Diana

Diana
Oh I love Sakura! 🤓
And lovely setting again for both!

70The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:27 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
AerynDiana wrote:Oh I love Sakura! 🤓
And lovely setting again for both!

Thank you Very Happy , I have no idea what sculpt she is, she was given to me by a member of ammo forum bounce

71The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:48 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yet more great figures! Also that diorama is just incredible! Smile

And the headsculpt looks like a Super Duck head.... ?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

72The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:50 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
skywalkersaga wrote:Yet more great figures! Also that diorama is just incredible! Smile

And the headsculpt looks like a Super Duck head.... ?

Thank you so much! I am planning on making a post on the progression of the Ammo Arms pub soon too, from it's humble beginnings to what it is now Very Happy .

73The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:21 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice. And I didn't know there was a music stage area in there, too. That's one glorious pub. Though I hope your figures have not gone deaf from the noise. Smile

74The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:23 am

blackpool

blackpool
very cool shots, chunli is awesome!

75The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:36 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice. And I didn't know there was a music stage area in there, too. That's one glorious pub. Though I hope your figures have not gone deaf from the noise. Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy The stage area is a new addition to Ammo Arms, I still need to get a few odds and ends to finish it off. Hopefully I will get that sorted early next year. Laughing Laughing Laughing about the noise, The Arms can get pretty rowdy at times bounce bounce

76The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:37 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
blackpool wrote:very cool shots, chunli is awesome!

bounce bounce bounce Thank you blackpool! Very Happy Very Happy

77The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Another member of Delta Squad, Team leader, Peta Carter

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 48431199196_f1545bdfbd_cPeta, target aquired! by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Another delta Squad member and ex- Fox Defender, Lucy Harper.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 46851724721_facec56544_cCross Fire - Defender of Fox Legend (01) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

78The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:12 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Another spy from the agents, Jessie Hudson.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 49350651893_3000525cb0_cJessie taking a break by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Ana (Shi) who you guys say earlier.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 32007175460_3593c8e154_cShi - Kireina Kimono Edition by Dal Lee, on Flickr

79The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:13 am

davidd

davidd
Are these new pics, or a few from the archives? That's a great pic of Peta taking aim at a target!
And Fox Defender Lucy... is definitely a fox (as we used to say way back when).

80The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:Are these new pics, or a few from the archives? That's a great pic of Peta taking aim at a target!
And Fox Defender Lucy... is definitely a fox (as we used to say way back when).

Many thanks Dave! both are quite old pics now Very Happy

81The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:08 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You're overrun with so many lovely ladies, err... kickass women. Smile Is Jessie sporting a Triad head?

82The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:08 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:You're overrun with so many lovely ladies, err... kickass women. Smile Is Jessie sporting a Triad head?

Very Happy Yeah, there are quite a few ladies at BAM HQ. I am not sure what make Jessie's head actually is, but she is one of the more modern sculpts. Still a few more to come yet bounce bounce

83The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:04 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Probationary Agent of BAM, Harley Quinn, former bad girl, who has fallen for the charms of Mr Redbox.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 50437094767_bf6ab0571c_cHarley Quinn by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Another member of Delta Squad, her job is sniper, Shynah.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 50323377326_e97f79b7d6_cShynah Patrol by Dal Lee, on Flickr

84The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lots of nice ladies. Cool outfits and accessories on all of them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 C8485110

85The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:50 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Lots of nice ladies. Cool outfits and accessories on all of them.

Hey thanks! I try to make each one as individual as I can bounce

86The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
These next three are part of an ongoing experiment that the scientists of BAM HQ have been working on, spearheaded by Dr Sid. They were grew in clone tanks, have enhanced data chips deep within the their brains and they have dna from Wolverine and Captain Rogers. The result? Project Genesis, Three super enhanced soldiers with incredible intelligence and super strength. Allow me to introduce you to Tabatha 'Tabi' Carmen Shay-Ryan, Tamara 'Tami' Ryan and Annabelle Cassidy-Ryan.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 50489810246_da4e0c2ac2_cTime for a Coke by Dal Lee, on Flickr

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 50053721753_9b0fdc09ea_cTami Photoshoot (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 50083510402_0cc8987ea9_cAnnabelle (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Each one of the ladies is superior in every way, and ideal for dangerous missions.

87The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:18 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
gorgeous.

88The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:gorgeous.

Thanks Gary! Very Happy I know you have a soft spot for Tabi Very Happy

89The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:16 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
BAMComix wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:gorgeous.

Thanks Gary! Very Happy  I know you have a soft spot for Tabi Very Happy

Blonde hair, beautiful face, amazing figure...what's not to love?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum