OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Female Agents of BAM HQ.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

81The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:08 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
You're overrun with so many lovely ladies, err... kickass women. Smile Is Jessie sporting a Triad head?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

82The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:08 pm

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:You're overrun with so many lovely ladies, err... kickass women. Smile Is Jessie sporting a Triad head?

Very Happy Yeah, there are quite a few ladies at BAM HQ. I am not sure what make Jessie's head actually is, but she is one of the more modern sculpts. Still a few more to come yet bounce bounce

83The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:04 am

BAMComix

Probationary Agent of BAM, Harley Quinn, former bad girl, who has fallen for the charms of Mr Redbox.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 50437094767_bf6ab0571c_cHarley Quinn by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Another member of Delta Squad, her job is sniper, Shynah.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 50323377326_e97f79b7d6_cShynah Patrol by Dal Lee, on Flickr

84The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:47 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Lots of nice ladies. Cool outfits and accessories on all of them.

85The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:50 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Lots of nice ladies. Cool outfits and accessories on all of them.

Hey thanks! I try to make each one as individual as I can bounce

86The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
These next three are part of an ongoing experiment that the scientists of BAM HQ have been working on, spearheaded by Dr Sid. They were grew in clone tanks, have enhanced data chips deep within the their brains and they have dna from Wolverine and Captain Rogers. The result? Project Genesis, Three super enhanced soldiers with incredible intelligence and super strength. Allow me to introduce you to Tabatha 'Tabi' Carmen Shay-Ryan, Tamara 'Tami' Ryan and Annabelle Cassidy-Ryan.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 50489810246_da4e0c2ac2_cTime for a Coke by Dal Lee, on Flickr

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 50053721753_9b0fdc09ea_cTami Photoshoot (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 50083510402_0cc8987ea9_cAnnabelle (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

Each one of the ladies is superior in every way, and ideal for dangerous missions.

87The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:18 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
gorgeous.

88The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:gorgeous.

Thanks Gary! Very Happy I know you have a soft spot for Tabi Very Happy

89The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:16 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
BAMComix wrote:

Thanks Gary! Very Happy  I know you have a soft spot for Tabi Very Happy

Blonde hair, beautiful face, amazing figure...what's not to love?

90The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Thanks Gary! Very Happy  I know you have a soft spot for Tabi Very Happy

Blonde hair, beautiful face, amazing figure...what's not to love?  

Laughing Laughing Laughing I agree.

So few more, Ta-Shia, my elf space pirate/smuggler and crew member of the Falcon.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 49952405177_1d9487a016_cTa-Shia by Dal Lee, on Flickr

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 49970437361_75ca11eaf3_cUnder fire (01) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 49941984342_2b32a2f26e_cStar Wars Poster by Dal Lee, on Flickr

BAM-HQ's resident she-devil, Sakkura

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 49833778381_d0e63456a8_cI could get used to this.., by Dal Lee, on Flickr

91The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:20 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 50412047967_aa227ae281_cAgents Of BAM. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

92The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:44 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Holy cow! That’s a lot of ladies. Nice group shot.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 C8485110

93The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:59 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
That is one outstanding collection of cool looking female teams. Love them all.

94The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:59 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, that is a killer crew! Jenna really has a cool den-mother vibe to her, and the interview gives a really fun look into the BAM world. Love the perspectives on all the individual shots, and that group shot at the end is epic. Looks like it should get printed, framed, and hung in the Ammo Arms.

95The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:14 am

davidd

davidd
Jake will be unhappy when he finds the burn marks on his favorite chair.

96The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:10 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:Holy cow! That’s a lot of ladies. Nice group shot.

Thanks! The ladies make up mst of 1/6 figures, with the exception of my Action Man & G.I Joe figures  Very Happy .

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:That is one outstanding collection of cool looking female teams. Love them all.

Many thanks! Really pleased you liked them all  bounce  bounce  bounce

ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, that is a killer crew!  Jenna really has a cool den-mother vibe to her, and the interview gives a really fun look into the BAM world.  Love the perspectives on all the individual shots, and that group shot at the end is epic.  Looks like it should get printed, framed, and hung in the Ammo Arms.  

Very Happy  Very Happy  Cheers Rev! Jenna still remains my favourite as she was my first 1/6 female. how she manages to look after them all, I will never know  Laughing . Really pleased you liked the shots of each of them, though it looks as if I have missed a few out? That is a fantastic idea about getting thee pic printed, might have to look into that!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

davidd wrote:Jake will be unhappy when he finds the burn marks on his favorite chair.

Laughing Laughing Laughing @ Dave!

97The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:34 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, an impressive array of female agents and associates. And fully-dressed, to boot! (Which is something, actually...) Smile

98The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:59 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, an impressive array of female agents and associates. And fully-dressed, to boot! (Which is something, actually...) Smile

It is challenging finding clothes to make them look like agents, as most clothes sets are more suited to pole dancing clubs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

99The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:16 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
BAMComix wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, an impressive array of female agents and associates. And fully-dressed, to boot! (Which is something, actually...) Smile

It is challenging finding clothes to make them look like agents, as most clothes sets are more suited to pole dancing clubs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

Haha. I am finding it a lot harder to find the sort of female shorts Kamiko and her crew like to wear, and impossible to find the tall, lace up boots.

100The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:20 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Haha.  I am finding it a lot harder to find the sort of female shorts Kamiko and her crew like to wear, and impossible to find the tall, lace up boots.  

yeah, that can be so frustrating! I think these things must be made on limited runs or something?

101The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:56 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
BAMComix wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Haha.  I am finding it a lot harder to find the sort of female shorts Kamiko and her crew like to wear, and impossible to find the tall, lace up boots.  

yeah, that can be so frustrating! I think these things must be made on limited runs or something?

A lot of the stuff is parted out from sets, and these sets are available for only a limited time.  Of late, there has not been much that's new in female figure or clothing set releases that is not only military in style but fits MY STYLE.  For the moment I still have a surplus of male and female clothing...enough to dress another at least six more figures, but not in footwear. The male footwear is not a problem but I sure miss those lovely tall lace up boots I like for my ladies.

102The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
A few more shots of Jayden.

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 50709624513_d7d52cf8a1_cJayden Study by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 50710449497_5533f02ec6_cJayden Shadows by Dal Lee, on Flickr
The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 50710622262_51b42f5e19_cJayden, Phone call by Dal Lee, on Flickr

103The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:21 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
She looks good. That study/office is always cool to see.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 C8485110

104The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:50 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:She looks good. That study/office is always cool to see.

Thank you! for the comments about Jayden and the study, really appreciated, bounce bounce bounce

105The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:36 pm

davidd

davidd
Nice shots. I especially like the moody ambience of the third pic.

106The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:22 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:Nice shots. I especially like the moody ambience of the third pic.

Thanks Dave! bounce bounce bounce

107The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:48 pm

Dr. Dahk'nezz

You have some killer looking ladies there...I especially like Sakkura...what's her story?

108The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:19 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Dr. Dahk'nezz wrote:You have some killer looking ladies there...I especially like Sakkura...what's her story?

Thank so much! She is the Purgatory figure, but in my 1/6 world, she is quite a formidable magic user Very Happy

109The Female Agents of BAM HQ. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Female Agents of BAM HQ. Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:30 pm

Dr. Dahk'nezz

BAMComix wrote:
Dr. Dahk'nezz wrote:You have some killer looking ladies there...I especially like Sakkura...what's her story?

Thank so much! She is the Purgatory figure, but in my 1/6 world, she is quite a formidable magic user Very Happy

I had one like that in my world also...she got blown up along with her planet...However, she did not perish, she will make her return...lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum