OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Autumn Diorama

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:06 pm

DonDeG

BAMComix wrote:Hey long time follower from flickr! Fantastic diorama, love all the colours and small details Very Happy

I saw you over at Flickr! I'll be checking out your really extensive set of photos! It all looks very cool!

27Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Ovy

Hey I remember scrolling through a most of your stuff on flickr, too! What you show here is just perfection. I don't know if I want you to tell us if the outsides visible through the window are real or not, haha. Lighting is so gorgeous, warm and cozy.

28Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:26 pm

DonDeG

Ovy wrote:Hey I remember scrolling through a most of your stuff on flickr, too! What you show here is just perfection. I don't know if I want you to tell us if the outsides visible through the window are real or not, haha. Lighting is so gorgeous, warm and cozy.

I don't mind. I love talking about the technical details. Yes, that is indeed my real backyard out the window! I try whenever possible to use sunlight to light the photos. It makes it seem so much more realistic.

29Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:19 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Your work is gorgeous as ever. I have to confess that this era is very far from being a favorite of mine, but your sixth-scale stuff and photography make me love it. As a bonus, these views of your backyard really don't clash with the scale!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

30Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:57 pm

DonDeG

DonDeG
GubernatorFan wrote:Your work is gorgeous as ever. I have to confess that this era is very far from being a favorite of mine, but your sixth-scale stuff and photography make me love it. As a bonus, these views of your backyard really don't clash with the scale!

Hey GubernatorFan! Thanks for popping by and leaving such a nice comment! I really enjoy the mid century styles...so glad I can bring a little of that to you! Take care!!!

31Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:15 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, you always do it beautifully!

32Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:21 pm

csyeung

csyeung
Oh wow, that diaroma/setting is so fantastic. If you didn't tell me, I'd have thought it was regular people sized!

33Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:47 pm

DonDeG

DonDeG
csyeung wrote:Oh wow, that diaroma/setting is so fantastic. If you didn't tell me, I'd have thought it was regular people sized!

Thank you for the nice compliment! If it was life sized, I'd be showing off my mannequins and not my dolls! Laughing

34Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
If I hadn't seen these now and you showed them to me I would have a hard time believing that the living room was in 1/6. The details are quite amazing.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Autumn Diorama - Page 2 1f60e

35Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm

DonDeG

DonDeG
Theboo-bomb wrote:If I hadn't seen these now and you showed them to me I would have a hard time believing that the living room was in 1/6. The details are quite amazing.

Thank you for taking a look and thank you for the kind comments!

36Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:55 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oh this is BEAUTIFUL!
The lighting and composition make it look completely 1:1!

37Autumn Diorama - Page 2 Empty Re: Autumn Diorama Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:05 pm

DonDeG

DonDeG
Lynkhart wrote:Oh this is BEAUTIFUL!
The lighting and composition make it look completely 1:1!

Thank you, Lynkhart! So nice of you to pop in and take a look at the photos and to leave such a kind comment!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum