OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Allison just turned 18. For her 18th birthday she got a car from her parents. Since her parents are loaded with money, it was quite a nice car, even though it was a used car. She figured she'd go for a ride to the beach, to show it off. Unfortunately she got a bit lost. The road got worse and worse. Since the car didn't have GPS, she took a look at a map. After studying it for awhile, she was sure she'd find the right direction again. It seems to have worked, because she eventually arrived at a large stretch of water.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1810

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1812

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1811

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1813

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1814

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1815

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1816

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1818

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1817

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1821

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1822

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1819

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1910

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1820

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1911

*to be continued*

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice photo story. I like the shots of her leaning over the map, and the way her hair falls over her shoulder -- very natural. I can just picture her absently flipping it out of her way, only to have it fall back again.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work C8485110

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice photos, the car is really neat.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work 1f60e

Chip

Indeed nice wheels , I particularly liked the on the road pics .

Illusion

Illusion
another lovely girl of yours.
I also like the pics over the map best. Indeed very natural.
But also a very fine spot at the water.
great outdoor series. Thanks.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice photos. Let's hope it didn't rain and that going off road will not cause the car to get stuck. Smile I just wish they had made the car just a little bigger -- but that's not your fault.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice photo story. I like the shots of her leaning over the map, and the way her hair falls over her shoulder -- very natural. I can just picture her absently flipping it out of her way, only to have it fall back again.
Thanks! Now you mention it, a picture of her doing that, would have been great, but I never thought about it.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Nice photos, the car is really neat.
Thanks. The Barbie-heritage shows, mostly evident by the windscreen. They should have raised it a bit, like they did on the roadsterversion.

Chip wrote:Indeed nice wheels , I particularly liked the on the road pics .
Thanks.

Illusion wrote:another lovely girl of yours.
I also like the pics over the map best. Indeed very natural.
But also a very fine spot at the water.
great outdoor series. Thanks.
Thanks. She is a lovely girl indeed. That's actually my main focus with my figures.
There will be more outdoorshots in this story Smile

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice photos. Let's hope it didn't rain and that going off road will not cause the car to get stuck. Smile I just wish they had made the car just a little bigger -- but that's not your fault.
Thanks. Yes, in this case bigger would have been better. But at certain angles it works out quite nicely. And I got it for just a few euros.
Let's hope the weather stays fine Smile

The story continues. It was clear to Allison that she hadn't found the beach yet. But since is was fairly secluded here, she decided to change into her swimwear. So she grabbed her bag, took out her bikini and started to undress. A few times some sounds startled her a bit, and she checked if no-one was approaching. After she changed she sat down and pondered if she's would go on immediately, or hang out here for awhile.

Some of the pictures are behind a spoiler, because of possible NSFW. Do not forget to click the spoiler!

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1914

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1912

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1913

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1917

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1916

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1915

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1918

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1920

Next few are behind a spoiler, because they contain some nudity, and they might be NSFW. There's nothing explicit though.

Spoiler:

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1926

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1925

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1927

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1932

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1931

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1930

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh I agree the car is very nice. And very nice additional photos. I wonder if there will be more on the actual sand. In case you haven't noticed, sand and TPE flesh is not a happy combination. Smile

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Beautiful photos!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:Oh I agree the car is very nice. And very nice additional photos. I wonder if there will be more on the actual sand. In case you haven't noticed, sand and TPE flesh is not a happy combination. Smile
Thanks. Her story continues, I'm not going to tell what is happening, until it happens.

What's the issue though with sand and TPE? Sand may be a bit abrasive and harm the skin?

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Beautiful photos!
Thanks!

Allison decided that since it looked nice here, she was going to lie down for awhile and enjoy the view. But the beach was her goal, so she didn't stay long. She nearly forget to take her beachblanket with her though. After putting it back in her car, she backed the car and went on with her journey.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1937

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1936

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1935

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1938

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1939

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1940

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1942

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1941

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2010

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2011

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2012

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2013

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2015

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2014

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Allison found a nice spot there.
Beautiful series of pictures

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL she decided a shady forest wasn't the right spot for catching a few rays? Smile
No, sand (at least the kinetic sand I used in my very extensive M35 review HERE) has the tendency to cling to the TPE surface like crazy.

davidd

davidd
Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous figure!

I imagine Allison offered quite a feast for the mosquitoes while sunbathing there in that swamp! Razz

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shots! and such lovely scenery too! I really liked all the pics but these two stood out for me,

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1910

Such a wonderful capture, and this one kinda reminded me of the arcade classic, Outrun!

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_1812

I hope we get to see more of Allison's road trips!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Allison found a nice spot there.
Beautiful series of pictures
Thanks! Indeed it was a nice spot.

GubernatorFan wrote:LOL she decided a shady forest wasn't the right spot for catching a few rays? Smile
No, sand (at least the kinetic sand I used in my very extensive M35 review HERE) has the tendency to cling to the TPE surface like crazy.
Thanks!
Ah, yes. Indeed it was clingy, as you will notice in the pictures in this post.

davidd wrote:Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous figure!

I imagine Allison offered quite a feast for the mosquitoes while sunbathing there in that swamp! Razz
Thanks! It wasn't really a swamp though. More a large pond, or maybe small lake. It's actually really close to my house, and before I took her there, I never really noticed it.

BAMComix wrote:Great shots! and such lovely scenery too! I really liked all the pics but these two stood out for me,

Such a wonderful capture, and this one kinda reminded me of the arcade classic, Outrun!

I hope we get to see more of Allison's road trips!

Thanks! Yes, the story continues.

She did found a beach, altough it still wasn't at sea, but at a recreational lake. So she grabbed her beachblanket and hit the beach. There was some climbing involved. First to take a look to find a good spot, then to get to that spot. Unfortunately the sun got behind the cloud, the wind got stronger and she was pestered by local wildlife. So she decided to go back, after taking a last look at the lake.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2018

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2026

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2029

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2017

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2016

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2019

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2020

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2021

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2023

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2022

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2025

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2024

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2027

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2028

davidd

davidd
Poor Allison! The wind and her beach blanket were not a good mix!

This is such a pretty figure! I'm feeling tempted to add another one to my collection!

BAMComix

BAMComix
awesome!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yep, glad she survived the attack of the sand... and that plump fly. Smile Nice photos.

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
I hope Allison hasn't been stung by the fly.
Sweet how she struggles over the hills with her blanket.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice beach shots. Like the one where she’s struggling with the blanket and wind.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work C8485110

Illusion

Illusion
some excellent realistic posing again... nice storytelling...

I really like that girl. When I had been looking for in hand pics of this figure when she was new, I had not been convinced... now I do wonder why...

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
davidd wrote:Poor Allison! The wind and her beach blanket were not a good mix!

This is such a pretty figure! I'm feeling tempted to add another one to my collection!
Thank you!
I think you already have her, she's an S34. You posted a pic of yours in the thread about the S26A en S27B.
BAMComix wrote:awesome!
Thank you!

GubernatorFan wrote:Yep, glad she survived the attack of the sand... and that plump fly. Smile Nice photos.
Thank you! Now she's got to survive the way home.

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:I hope Allison hasn't been stung by the fly.
Sweet how she struggles over the hills with her blanket.
Thanks! I don't think she was stung. Which is good, because a fly that size would draw a lot of blood.
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice beach shots. Like the one where she’s struggling with the blanket and wind.
Thank you!
Illusion wrote:some excellent realistic posing again... nice storytelling...

I really like that girl. When I had been looking for in hand pics of this figure when she was new, I had not been convinced... now I do wonder why...
Thank you! She is a cutie I love you
She has trouble standing on her own though.

On her way home she noticed that she came across roads that were wet. It must have rained here. She hoped it wouldn't start raining again. She came across a narrow bridge which she hadn't crossed on the way to the beach. She navigated carefully across it.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2030

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2032

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2031

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2033

When she had crossed the bridge, she decided to take a look at her map. This time she was prepared, and she had prefolded it, so she could take a quick peek on it while driving.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2110

But this turned out to be a big mistake, because a gust of wind ripped it out of her hands.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2111

She slammed the brakes, and was lucky to see the map lying on the road a bit behind her.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2113

So she backed her car up up to retrieve it. Unfortunately it was soaked and unreadable.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2112

Since it had started to rain, she decided to put the top up. She fiddled with the buttons in the console, but it didn´t seem to work.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2114

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2117

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2115

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2116

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2119

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2120

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2118

Her clothes, that were lying on the passengers seat, were soaked, so putting them on wouldn´t really help. In the end she got going again, hoping to be home soon. Unfortunelately it got dark, and the roads were unfamiliar.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2211

They got worse and worse, and she got stuck in some kind of forest.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2210

She got desperate. She was cold and hungry without a clue were she was, and she started crying.

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2212

davidd

davidd
Uh oh! It's going to get cold out there at night with no top. On the car, I mean. Not much more of a top on Alli!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
What a dark turn this took! Something about this shot felt like things were about to go in a sinister direction:

Allison goes to the beach - pic heavy - update 18 mar: less suited for work Img_2211

I was gonna say how good it was that she just stayed in her bathing suit when it started raining, but by then end, I just started feeling feeling bad for her! This day really hasn't worked out for her at all.

The rain photos are particularly atmospheric, and I really love the natural lighting, and how the sunlight colors the photos on her 1st stop. It really does feel like she found this perfect little spot in the woods, all to her self.

BAMComix

BAMComix
More great pics! and I have to agree with Rev, things looked to have taken a darker turn here!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum