OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V"

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Illusion

Illusion
Ongoing content update:

Posts # 1 and 2: Introduction of Violaine/Violet

Post # 20 new recruit: Damian (Devil may Cry V)

——————————————

Here's now the last available creation of mine for the time being. As it is a bit photo heavy and as the lady is interacting with other figures, she gets a separate thread.
Don't take her biography too seriously Wink

As many kids in well-to-do families, Violaine de Luca had been equipped with ample unobserved time from a very early age. Given her phenomenal talent to drive any nanny or bodyguard totally mad, the staff employed to take care of her had been all too happy to just look the other way when Miss de Luca felt like venturing out by herself. Everone knew there was no need to fear any questions from the parents about the whereabouts of their daughter. Violaine's talent to attract trouble was seconded only by her talent to reflect this very trouble exponentially to her surroundings. Knowing this, her caretakers were confident to see Violaine back at home safe and sound and gladly enjoyed a leisurely afternoon or a good night's sleep. Their concerns about possibly having to convey bad news to the parents about the mischievous brat gone missing were next to nil.

Violaine prefered to spend her time in the rather dubious quarters of her hometown. When she ran into a street gang at the age of 6, the teenagers considered her an easy prey and entertainment on a boring day, but witty and agile Violaine taught them differently. At 8 the little mastermind had started to unite the different gangs under her leadership. Just as her parents controlled the better part of the economy through their corporate empire, Violaine was resolved to achieve the same on the less legal markets. She excelled at persuading people with her knives which soon earned her the name "Vicious Violet". Apart from the knives she grew very fond of a whip which creatively increased the small person's reach.

One day a particularly eager "employee" presented her with two wolf puppies - and made the mistake to boast how he had had to kill their mother to get hold of them. His reward was an immediate nocturnal visit to the local zoo's tiger compound where the zookeepers were faced with a rather unpleasant sight the next morning. Violet raised the pups, Aky and Nala, and they do not appreciate to be separated from her.

With increasing age Violane had to play her parents' model daughter ever more frequently thereby getting to know even more people in crucial positions. All the while she cultivated her shadow identity as Vicious Violet and enjoyed being one of the most sought after hitman.

When her parents died in a mysterious fire on the family's yacht and Violaine took over the de Luca's corporate empire at the age of 24, she'd been at the helm of the country's largest crime syndicate for 3 years. Nonetheless Vicious Violet is still fully dedicated to enthusiastically execute the most challenging hit jobs herself.

Vicious Violet:

YMToys head with lip repaint
TBLeague S25B body
Outfit by myself

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617723732_c0c5558a73_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617724482_135ced0828_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617615336_cda0e0bede_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617724107_0ed377d627_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617616171_a22a7ac74a_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50616880813_648ae6ffa9_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617724397_9f3eab4287_c

a random day at headquarters...

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617693326_b038067767_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617802452_c0be00aa38_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617692801_e1c6102d28_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617803352_21e9035f13_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617692501_26a15e2252_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617692261_88ab3a262d_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617693566_54f573331e_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50617801512_10d72d8e2d_c

Illusion

Illusion
As for the introduction of Violaine de Luca, I had finished her just in time for a Christmas theme... that does not work quite as well right now as we are heading for Easter but let's just assume you do not mind...

The de Luca Christmas Charity Gala which is being held every year early on in the Advent season is THE event not to be missed. High Society's who's who is vying for seeing and being seen whilst seeking to excel at donations.

Violaine is always in the company of her right hand, Mr Jonathan Wick, who is also in charge of selecting and positioning the event's bodygards.

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50665492233_6a22f600c6_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50666316087_d23526fbbe_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50666237571_81dd90c26e_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50666315712_ef15c25981_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50666315637_1bc8f21b8e_c

Once the crowds have left and the lights are dimmed, Violaine and John can make themselves more comfortable.

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50666237166_44c3bf3fbd_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50666315387_4c79f66102_c

Here's Johnathan on Christmas with Violaine's present for him:

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" Johnwithhand5jjar

Violaine:
YMToys head
TBLeague S25B body
Outfit by myself

Chip

You are most talented , I love the diorama , and I am a sucker for animals ....even plastic ones .

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Both look wonderful!
I really like Violaine, her black outfit is amazing, and it's a great idea you painted her lips black, it suits her really well.

The diorama is great too. Lots of detail.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stunning work on both figures, amazing diorama and group shots. The crime headquarters made me chuckle, as they simultaneously resembled an impromptu petting zoo. Am I the only one to notice and appreciate the beadwork with Violaine's initials on her purse? And excellent integration of existing or customized characters/figures into your story and photography.

davidd

davidd
The glamorous gown is outstanding! I particularly like the first photo of "Violaine" in her elegant attire!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Both looks for this character are outstanding!!! Can't decide which one I like best! And her backstory is extremely entertaining, I love it! The diorama in the headquarters is hilarious, delightful, just perfect!

Your beadwork continues to be exquisite and incredibly creative. Love your use of that purple haired headsculpt with the black outfit and the purple-ish beads (her necklace has a 'V' on it as well, I noticed). The party dress with the somewhat assymetrical design is beautifully excuted, too.

Liking her and John Wick together. Guess it also works for Valentine's Day. Wink Cool  

The wolf pups are precious and really make the whole thing. But then I am biased as I have two (real) wolfdogs myself and neither of them care to be parted from me either. :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Holy cow!! I like absolutely everything about this!
Lots of really nice moments in the group shots.

Coulson makes for a great bodyguard! Smile
And what a beautiful pair!

And the cloooothes!!!! Insane!!!

What material did you use for VVs gloves and sheath? I'm still learning all the names of things...

Illusion

Illusion
Thanks so much everyone, I am happy you enjoy my stuff and that you find a moment to drop a line. It certainly helps to keep my morale up to continue fiddling...

Chip wrote:You are most talented , I love the diorama , and I am a sucker for animals ....even plastic ones .

so kind of you; yes, the 1/6 animals are really tempting. With the exploding choice of animals it is getting ever harder to resist. Just a pity they are not articulated (yet).

TravelGuide wrote:Both look wonderful!
I really like Violaine, her black outfit is amazing, and it's a great idea you painted her lips black, it suits her really well.

The diorama is great too. Lots of detail.

Thank you. It was the first time I tried a lip repaint and it occured to me pretty late in the process that I should give it a try (not without making sure I could buy the head again if it had gone wrong.). But somehow the figure just screamed for it (as well as for the black nails).

GubernatorFan wrote:Stunning work on both figures, amazing diorama and group shots. The crime headquarters made me chuckle, as they simultaneously resembled an impromptu petting zoo. Am I the only one to notice and appreciate the beadwork with Violaine's initials on her purse? And excellent integration of existing or customized characters/figures into your story and photography.

Thanks so much - LOL, the „impromptu petting zoo“ is a lovely association. Like it. A collector in a German forum spoke of a „picture puzzle of evil“ ( not sure this translates that well). I liked that one too. I often try to have a funny note in my stuff. Happy that it worked for you.
I greatly appreciate your scrutiny to pick up the initials.Smile

davidd wrote:The glamorous gown is outstanding! I particularly like the first photo of "Violaine" in her elegant attire!

Thank you. Initially, the idea was to have it long and wide and flowing... then I noticed my sewing skills would not suffice... So, the plan was changed to match feasibility. But I am content with this too. Cocktail party over ball gown. I will keep trying though  alien

skywalkersaga wrote:Both looks for this character are outstanding!!! Can't decide which one I like best! And her backstory is extremely entertaining, I love it! The diorama in the headquarters is hilarious, delightful, just perfect!

Your beadwork continues to be exquisite and incredibly creative. Love your use of that purple haired headsculpt with the black outfit and the purple-ish beads (her necklace has a 'V' on it as well, I noticed). The party dress with the somewhat assymetrical design is beautifully excuted, too.

Liking her and John Wick together. Guess it also works for Valentine's Day. Wink Cool  

The wolf pups are precious and really make the whole thing. But then I am biased as I have two (real) wolfdogs myself and neither of them care to be parted from me either. :')

oh, a bias indeed Very Happy
a Valentine‘s Day impression... Yes, why not. I love you  That is just one long lasting Christmas tree then ...
There is the advanced eagle-eye award for spotting the V.  Wink The necklace is indeed meant to signal a nested VV. Not an easy one as the design is rather common for a necklace.
I am so happy you have been having fun with the whole set-up.

Diana wrote:Holy cow!! I like absolutely everything about this!
Lots of really nice moments in the group shots.

Coulson makes for a great bodyguard! Smile
And what a beautiful pair!

And the cloooothes!!!! Insane!!!

What material did you use for VVs gloves and sheath? I'm still learning all the names of things...

Happy you are having fun with it too!! (another Coulson Fan here? he is such a sweetheart  Laughing )
The gloves and sheath are the same material as the jacket. It is some type of faux leather. It is very soft with a textile back. Might be subject to the shortcomings of faux leather and disintegrate sooner or later Sad .
I am not familiar with different fabrics and just pick up whatever comes my way and might be of use ... got this from a sale of remnants. (It‘s the colour of eggplant, not black.)

Forgot this shot of Violaine and Violet side by side. Funny what a difference the high heels make.
(Violaine may look a bit stiff, but it is really tricky to get her to stand on her own. No fancy posing unfortunately without a support. My shoe design is a bit fragile. Embarassed )

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50666303957_74ac3be8fa_c

maybe one closer look at the hair (the head comes with the braid, so, just a way to pimp braids a bit)

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 50665479933_ee69a2bf62_c

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Love the beaded hair design, too.

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Absolutely amazing photos and backdrops! Everyone looks great, and the tailoring and intricate beadwork on the custom characters' outfits is so well done.

Also hmmm...Nick Fury recruiting John Wick, Neo, Penguin and Tyrion? Are they Plan B for when The Avengers fail?!

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wonderful character creation and look! As the others have mentioned already, simply stunning outfits. I really like the group photos with her mixing with the others, so terrifically presented Very Happy . I hope we get to see more of this mysterious group, as well as the young women of this thread bounce

Diana

Diana
I did notice the gorgeous beads in her hair. They deserve an extra mention. Smile
Beautifully done!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Vicious Violet's story is great, but her outfit is top notch. Reminds me of something maybe from Deus Ex or any similar setting.

Violaine's outfit is also great. Amazing work overall.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 1f60e

Illusion

Illusion
GubernatorFan wrote:Love the beaded hair design, too.

Diana wrote:I did notice the gorgeous beads in her hair. They deserve an extra mention. Smile
Beautifully done!

Well, I did not post them for extra praise - but thank you! Wink - I just noticed I had not posted any shots of Violaine with a white backdrop but quite a few for Violet. So, I thought she should get at least one. Very Happy

AlKelAstra91 wrote:Absolutely amazing photos and backdrops! Everyone looks great, and the tailoring and intricate beadwork on the custom characters' outfits is so well done.

Also hmmm...Nick Fury recruiting John Wick, Neo, Penguin and Tyrion? Are they Plan B for when The Avengers fail?!

Thanks so much! well, wouldn't be the worst Plan B, would it alien - however, Violet would have to take that decision as she is the one in charge, but I guess she would play along for the greater public good.

BAMComix wrote:Wonderful character creation and look! As the others have mentioned already, simply stunning outfits. I really like the group photos with her mixing with the others, so terrifically presented Very Happy . I hope we get to see more of this mysterious group, as well as the young women of this thread bounce

Very glad, you like it too. I also hope to revisit this group with some type of story and bring them back.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Vicious Violet's story is great, but her outfit is top notch. Reminds me of something maybe from Deus Ex or any similar setting.

Violaine's outfit is also great. Amazing work overall.

Thank you! Always interesting to read about other folks' associations and impressions.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow! Both outfits look really great. That jacket is really cool. And I love the bead work you did in the braided hair. Nice dioramas and photos. Well done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" C8485110

ZombieTestSubject

Very interesting look, beautiful characters and great scenes. The custom work is absolutely amazing!

Illusion

Illusion
Thank you Stryker and ZTS. Happy you enjoy the scenes too. Very Happy

Ephiane

Ephiane
Wow ! Your Figures looks so beautiful. Love them. Thanks for showing !

20Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" Empty New recruit: Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:01 am

Illusion

Illusion
When I first saw this guy on preorder (Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V"), I did like him, but decided NOT to get him... well... as he is getting in stock now, my determination just was nowhere to be found.
And Violet insisted that he would fit THAT well into her team. Couldn't be helped...

I do not know the game "Devil May Cry" and do not know the character (called "V"). I did a very basic research and like the demon blood aspect that causes the tattoos.
He'll have his own identiy in Violet's crew, going by the name "Damian" and being responsible for occult affairs.

I cannot really comment on the material of the arms which is neither the known hard plastic nor is it as soft as silicone... The arms cannot bend that nicely, max 90 degrees and they do keep falling off at the slightest touch. Rolling Eyes

Also his head is a bit wobbly... Just hope the tattoos will last and all of this is not a pioneering concept of Asmus to align shelf life with character life, as I read the following about "V":
In the second half of the game, V's deteriorating condition caused his skin to become flaky and cracks to gradually form on his skin, showing that he was literally falling apart. In this state, he could barely hold himself up, even with his cane, and required Nero to drag him into the Qliphoth's lowest chambers...

We will see  alien

(The black cape is not part of his outfit/accessories. He comes with the cane, spare hands and the book.)

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 51497782260_1634bdd7fb_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 51496068067_640586ea70_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 51497781745_06b84c21f1_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 51496853281_ec3d88843d_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 51497574574_f683c02f12_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 51497077028_782d7575ab_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 51497572929_6cebd7b9f1_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 51496852471_bf0eb95658_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 51497780605_572fc199de_c

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" 51496068542_67e0fef12b_c

Pics may appear a bit too dark. I noticed they look different on my PC screen compared to my tablet. Sorry for that.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
He looks great with the cloak that you added to the figure. Nice moody pics and great potrait shot!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great images! Some of them even look like a real person at first glance!

Those Devil May Cry figures have great headsculpts, wish there were more third party generic heads like theirs.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful photos, Illusion, nice way to expand your team (or Violaine's). Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Despite the problems with the figure, your photos are really well done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Violaine de Luca / Vicious Violet - new recruit Asmus Toys - Devil May Cry "V" C8485110

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice looking figure! nicely photographed too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum