OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

21Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:45 pm

davidd

Chip wrote:They look good Dave , I like the Drummer , she has a French look about her .  

Thanks, Chip! Or... merci! Wink

22Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:40 pm

ReverendSpooky

I freakin LOVE them!!!! You completely nail the vibe of being young and making noise in someone's parents' basement. Yasmin's head is so pretty, and has so much personality. I agree with the consensus about that pic of her with the mic stand too, it is absolutely pure gold. Big bonus points too for that Sonics reference. Someone may have to hook up a gig with them and Ghosts on the Radio some time soon...

http://reverendspooky.com

23Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:58 pm

A Man

davidd wrote:
A Man wrote:Since hardly anyone gets record deals anymore, the members of Vagabongs' house luckily will never have to face the awkward "We'll sign you, but get rid of the rest of your band"-moment.

Razz  A moment that I'm sure each of them has fantasized about!

I know it's a typo... or, I suspect it's a typo... but Vagabongs House would have been a great name for the band! Maybe they'll make a change! drunken

So, I may earn brownie points by claiming it was a typo, but probably cool point by saying it wasn't.

Now, that is a dilemma.

------------------------------------

Edit: Just realized there are different "types" of brownies.
Are there different types of brownie points as well?

(Insert facepalm emoji for unintended joke. Good grief.)

24Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:57 pm

davidd

A Man wrote:
Are there different types of brownie points as well?

lol!

25Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:55 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Such a colorful group. I think Yazz is my favorite. The poor dad. Did you make a figure of him?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum