OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:13 am

davidd

davidd
As "house bands" seem to have become a trend here on the ONE SIXTH FIGURES forum, please welcome...

VAGABONDS' HOUSE

Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Vh1
Sashabella, Jayde Holly, and Yazz E. Claire are... VAGABONDS' HOUSE!
Or... at least, they will be... once they land an actual gig! For now, they're
making a lot of noise practicing in the basement at Yasmin's parents' house!

Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Vh2
Sasha Sinclaire, aka Shashabella, plays bass and handles most of the lead vocals

Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Vh3
When the real screaming starts (think "Psycho" by The Sonics), lead guitarist
Yasmin Clarke aka Yazz E. Claire takes centre stage

Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Vh4
Jade Hollis, aka Jayde Holly, makes sure the beat goes on!

Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Vh5
"We're rippin' it up tonight!"
"Yeah! Too bad there's nobody here to see us! Or hear us!"
"WOULD YOU KIDS KEEP THAT RACKET DOWN!"
"Sorry, Dad!"

Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Vh6
"Someday... I'm gonna be on the cover of Rolling Stone!"

Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Vh7
Sashabella - Bass Guitar & Vocals
Jayde Holly - Percussion & Keyboard
Yazz E. Claire - Lead Guitar & Vocals
"We are... VAGABONDS' HOUSE!"

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice. The poses look great.
I guess the poor dad would like some earplugs Smile

davidd

davidd
TravelGuide wrote:Nice. The poses look great.
I guess the poor dad would like some earplugs Smile

Razz Thank you for taking the time to read my silly captions!

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Great pictures of the girls band.

Valiarde

Valiarde
"Yeah! Too bad there's nobody here to see us! Or hear us!"

Well I can see them! and about the sound, I have my own beat in my head just by looking at the pics Smile

Nice!

6Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Fantastic Dave! The girls look amazing! I really like the garage days style pics, banging out their tunes in the basement. I also really like their style, the coloured hair works so well! I reckon Shashabella and Peta could be skating buddies! I hope we get to see more of these girls soon!

7Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:13 am

Diana

Diana
They look great!! My fave is Yazz. That shot of her singing into the mic... she'll be on the cover of the Rolling Stone some day for sure! Smile

8Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:16 am

Ovy

Ovy
Diana wrote:They look great!! My fave is Yazz. That shot of her singing into the mic... she'll be on the cover of the Rolling Stone some day for sure! Smile

Haha, mine too. i think it helps a lot her eyes are looking to the side, gives it a lot more character/expression.

Sashabella is a great name though.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice girl group. Really dig that last pic of Yazz E. holding the mic stand. The Dad complaining about the noise was funny. Reminds me of when I was in 7th Grade and my Dad took me and my older brother to see KISS — we were center stage, 3 rows from the front — my Dad put in some ear plugs (and unbeknownst to me at the time, had been drinking) he FELL ASLEEP! I couldn’t hear for a freaking week. Best show I’ve ever seen.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE C8485110

10Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:37 pm

davidd

davidd
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice girl group. Really dig that last pic of Yazz E. holding the mic stand. The Dad complaining about the noise was funny. Reminds me of when I was in 7th Grade and my Dad took me and my older brother to see KISS — we were center stage, 3 rows from the front — my Dad put in some ear plugs (and unbeknownst to me at the time, had been drinking) he FELL ASLEEP! I couldn’t hear for a freaking week. Best show I’ve ever seen.

Now that's and awesome story! And three rows from the front and center! Does it get any better than that?

Coincidentally, while working on these scenes, I ended up reading about KISS and watching KISS videos online!

11Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:26 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Another cool ensemble - nicely styled an composed bounce

Funny introduction of them too. Those little stories just add soooo much to the pictures of our figures.

Diana wrote:They look great!! My fave is Yazz. That shot of her singing into the mic... she'll be on the cover of the Rolling Stone some day for sure! Smile

Mine too. Just the right amount of „different“ (the head sculpt) to take the lead.

12Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:27 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They are too cute! Really nice use of those colourful haired headsculpts, as well.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

13Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:00 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really colorful band, they look like a lively bunch.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE 1f60e

14Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:47 pm

A Man

Since hardly anyone gets record deals anymore, the members of Vagabongs' house luckily will never have to face the awkward "We'll sign you, but get rid of the rest of your band"-moment.

Nice posing and composition. Smile

15Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:21 am

davidd

davidd
A Man wrote:Since hardly anyone gets record deals anymore, the members of Vagabongs' house luckily will never have to face the awkward "We'll sign you, but get rid of the rest of your band"-moment.

Razz A moment that I'm sure each of them has fantasized about!

I know it's a typo... or, I suspect it's a typo... but Vagabongs House would have been a great name for the band! Maybe they'll make a change! drunken

16Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:37 am

Chip

They look good Dave , I like the Drummer , she has a French look about her .

17Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:45 am

davidd

davidd
Chip wrote:They look good Dave , I like the Drummer , she has a French look about her .  

Thanks, Chip! Or... merci! Wink

18Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:40 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I freakin LOVE them!!!! You completely nail the vibe of being young and making noise in someone's parents' basement. Yasmin's head is so pretty, and has so much personality. I agree with the consensus about that pic of her with the mic stand too, it is absolutely pure gold. Big bonus points too for that Sonics reference. Someone may have to hook up a gig with them and Ghosts on the Radio some time soon...

19Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:58 pm

A Man

davidd wrote:
A Man wrote:Since hardly anyone gets record deals anymore, the members of Vagabongs' house luckily will never have to face the awkward "We'll sign you, but get rid of the rest of your band"-moment.

Razz  A moment that I'm sure each of them has fantasized about!

I know it's a typo... or, I suspect it's a typo... but Vagabongs House would have been a great name for the band! Maybe they'll make a change! drunken

So, I may earn brownie points by claiming it was a typo, but probably cool point by saying it wasn't.

Now, that is a dilemma.

------------------------------------

Edit: Just realized there are different "types" of brownies.
Are there different types of brownie points as well?

(Insert facepalm emoji for unintended joke. Good grief.)

20Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:57 am

davidd

davidd
A Man wrote:
Are there different types of brownie points as well?

lol!

21Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Empty Re: Battle of the Bands: VAGABONDS' HOUSE Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:55 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Such a colorful group. I think Yazz is my favorite. The poor dad. Did you make a figure of him?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum