OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inflames Toys IFT029 Review and artsy pics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:I think the head size works good for that body personally, but the long looking neck is a good catch GF. With the right poses it should work though.

skywalkersaga wrote:I think the neck being long is to accommodate the several layers of clothing.

Probably yes (neck looks fine with several layers of clothing on), which is understandable. In cases like this, for custom figures anyway, it helps to avoid an actual interior neck connector and stuff the opening with foamies, which would allow attaching the head at slightly different heights over the neck-peg as needed. Another reason I like that solution. But I'm not suggesting Valiarde should mess up his set, especially as the figure is staying clothed. This also depends on the feasibility of extracting the interior neck connector, which is sometimes glued or stuck. Since I mostly work with custom stuff and pick up loose head sculpts, I tend to remove them as a matter of principle these days, sometimes using a Dremel to drill them out/apart if they are too stubborn. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Ephiane

Hell, again... that´s such a fantastic body. I have to give You a warning. The only bodys with no Skin problems i know are the Pichen / TBL ones. I really love the body of my elv too, but look at this. Take care with Your new Body. The Pose " At ease " has to be with no bended Arms / Legs i think.

Inflames Toys IFT029 Review and artsy pics  - Page 2 00215

skywalkersaga

Oh, aww, your poor Elf! He looks so sad... ;p

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
The elf does look sad and in fact mad (did you manipulate the face?), but the photo is gorgeous, as usual. Is the Elf's body Inflames, Ephiane? What an awesome figure anyway.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks for the warning. So far i own a few jiaou dolls and tbleague bodies and luckily no damaging so far.
But yeah i heared about cases when you pose the for longer with uneasy poses...

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
He's bigger than I thought. He's got giant blood running through his (rubbery) veins.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Inflames Toys IFT029 Review and artsy pics  - Page 2 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum