OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MCCTOYS: 1/6 Maid Sisters Summer Cool Underwear Set-Four Colors #MCC038 (NSFW)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: MCCTOYS: 1/6 Maid Sisters Summer Cool Underwear Set-Four Colors #MCC038 (NSFW) 20565911

Product name: :MCCTOYS 1/6 MCC038 2-D Maid sisters summer cool underwear suit

without body and head
Suggest collocation Tbleague (Phicen) 2-D female body S36/S37

item:
MCC038-Y Apple Green
MCC038-P Violet
MCC038-W Nude Pink
MCC038-O Lemon Yellow

NEW PRODUCT: MCCTOYS: 1/6 Maid Sisters Summer Cool Underwear Set-Four Colors #MCC038 (NSFW) 20565811
NEW PRODUCT: MCCTOYS: 1/6 Maid Sisters Summer Cool Underwear Set-Four Colors #MCC038 (NSFW) 20565812
NEW PRODUCT: MCCTOYS: 1/6 Maid Sisters Summer Cool Underwear Set-Four Colors #MCC038 (NSFW) 20565912
NEW PRODUCT: MCCTOYS: 1/6 Maid Sisters Summer Cool Underwear Set-Four Colors #MCC038 (NSFW) 20565914
NEW PRODUCT: MCCTOYS: 1/6 Maid Sisters Summer Cool Underwear Set-Four Colors #MCC038 (NSFW) 20565913

#newproduct #MCCToys #MaidSisters #SummerCool #Underwear #clothing #female #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The underwear looks pretty realistic (the figures and heads do not), and I have been considering some of it (maybe earlier version) for my figures. But it's difficult to convince myself to invest in something that is so expensive, yet will remain covered up in almost any context.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
So, this underwear was already previous advertised for 'regular' tbleague bodies, but this one is intended specifically for the anime style body, right? Just making sure I'm understanding correctly...

Wonder if it would fit the other petite bodies, too... ?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:So, this underwear was already previous advertised for 'regular' tbleague bodies, but this one is intended specifically for the anime style body, right? Just making sure I'm understanding correctly...

Wonder if it would fit the other petite bodies, too... ?

I don't know for sure, but I recognize very similar images from eBay listings for a while now. I'm assuming they were for a product fitting earlier bodies, and probably the more common non-petite types.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:The underwear looks pretty realistic (the figures and heads do not), and I have been considering some of it (maybe earlier version) for my figures. But it's difficult to convince myself to invest in something that is so expensive, yet will remain covered up in almost any context.
Obviously this is meant for those situations when it's not covered up.
Which made me realise that I forgot to post some pictures of Allison before she went on her holiday with Lexi.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
TravelGuide wrote:Obviously this is meant for those situations when it's not covered up.

Obviously. But of little use to me personally.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
GubernatorFan wrote:
TravelGuide wrote:Obviously this is meant for those situations when it's not covered up.

Obviously. But of little use to me personally.
I guess it's not your size anyway Laughing

Sorry, I'll get my coat. Arrow

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
TravelGuide wrote:Sorry, I'll get my coat. Arrow

LOL well it might fit on my thumb, but it doesn't need support. Smile

Diana

Diana
I actually really like having just parts peek out of a top. Makes the entire look way more believable! My favorite looks are layered. Smile

A Man

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Diana wrote:I actually really like having just parts peek out of a top. Makes the entire look way more believable! My favorite looks are layered. Smile

Totally true.  Plus, also, I think it fundamentally improves a 1/6 figure the more that there is hidden detail, even if you can't see it and I'm the only one who knows it is there  -- whether it be lingerie under clothing, pockets that actually have trinkets or whatever, briefcases actually full of papers, backpacks with stuff, etc.  A kind of superstitious behaviour, I know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum