OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6th scale Horses, general discussion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

261/6th scale Horses, general discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 1/6th scale Horses, general discussion Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:09 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Gorgeous beast, Delanie.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

271/6th scale Horses, general discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 1/6th scale Horses, general discussion Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:14 pm

TravelGuide

Lovely picture. The color of the horse nicely matches the color of Juliana's hair.

281/6th scale Horses, general discussion - Page 2 Empty wonderful models Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:18 pm

Frits.nl

Skywalker thank you for your comment and the information on Nohuanda equine art horse models. beautiful scuptered and painted. With the grey model laid on its side you can see the pear model of the body I wrote about. This is really an artist who knows his business.
Would like to show pictures of my horse models from the past and some 1/6 vehicle miniatures I have built if I would know how to post pictures on this site.
Frits.nl

291/6th scale Horses, general discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 1/6th scale Horses, general discussion Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:26 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Frits.nl wrote:Would like to show pictures of my horse models from the past and some 1/6 vehicle miniatures I have built if I would know how to post pictures on this site.

If you are having problems posting images, take a look at this thread, it might help. Or if there is an error message, let us know.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

301/6th scale Horses, general discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 1/6th scale Horses, general discussion Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:13 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide

311/6th scale Horses, general discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 1/6th scale Horses, general discussion Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:09 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Frits -- you are most welcome. Luis Aguilar (Nohuanda Equine Art) is indeed an amazing artist!!! You can definitely tell he knows and loves horses by looking at his creations. Of course, his work is quite expensive, as each piece is a unique work of art.

And TravelGuide has posted the link to the instructions on sharing images to the forum. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

321/6th scale Horses, general discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: 1/6th scale Horses, general discussion Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:58 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh, right, sorry, I think I forgot to paste the link.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum