OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commander Jake Rivers.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

21Commander Jake Rivers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Commander Jake Rivers. Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:36 am

BAMComix

Commander Jake Rivers. - Page 2 50997307174_e0531a091b_cRelaxing by Dal Lee, on Flickr

22Commander Jake Rivers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Commander Jake Rivers. Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:23 am

PickleMunkey

Dang that works incredibly well!

Also I love the look of that Jeep, Mmm Mmm mm.

23Commander Jake Rivers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Commander Jake Rivers. Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:28 am

davidd

This is such a cool pic!

24Commander Jake Rivers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Commander Jake Rivers. Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:06 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
That one turned out very nicely too. Cheers!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

25Commander Jake Rivers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Commander Jake Rivers. Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:41 pm

Illusion

Illusion
I would not have thought that I enjoy an "old" head sculpt that much. But you really let him shine.
It totally comes across that he is special to you and has a central spot.

26Commander Jake Rivers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Commander Jake Rivers. Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:36 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
PickleMunkey wrote:Dang that works incredibly well!

Also I love the look of that Jeep, Mmm Mmm mm.

bounce bounce Thanks, It's a Rubicon jeep and possibly the best to scale vehicle I have. I brought the shell from Belgium, then fitted the r/c stuff afterwards. In truth, it could do with better wheels Very Happy .

davidd wrote:This is such a cool pic!

Cheers Dave! bounce

GubernatorFan wrote:That one turned out very nicely too. Cheers!

Thank you! with a jacket I can do colour pics Smile . Pleased you liked it. means a lot.

Illusion wrote:I would not have thought that I enjoy an "old" head sculpt that much. But you really let him shine.
It totally comes across that he is special to you and has a central spot.

Thanks so much Illusion Very Happy . He does indeed hold a special place for me, so giving him the best I could seemed only fitting bounce . So pleased you like him bounce bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum