OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
After everyone else have left the Ammo Arms, Jake and Jenna spent the rest of their valentines day dancing into the night.

Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening 50941581193_8e1dbc3861_cJake & Jenna's Valentine evening (1) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening 50942274036_3d91e34600_cJake & Jenna's Valentine evening (2) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening 50941574853_e95e528071_cJake & Jenna's Valentine evening (3) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening 50942373692_e95a14a498_cJake & Jenna's Valentine evening (4) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening 50941567333_a1a1d77d16_cJake & Jenna's Valentine evening (5) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening 50942366542_9a7451b962_cJake & Jenna's Valentine evening (6) by Dal Lee, on Flickr
Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening 50942255996_7de4afb0c7_cJake & Jenna's Valentine evening (7) by Dal Lee, on Flickr

2Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:07 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Beautiful atmosphere.
I would love to swap places with Jake.

3Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:44 am

Illusion

Illusion
such beautiful pictures!!
and this bar is such a great and versatile backdrop. Love it!

4Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:13 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Glad they had such a nice evening. :') Every time I see your awesome pub diorama, it makes me yearn for the pandemic to be over so I can go places like that again. ;-;

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:15 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
That's lovely indeed Smile You can almost hear the music.

6Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:11 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very lovely couple Smile this background works every time

7Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second Sky. And what a sweet scene. It's a Valentine's Day miracle -- the bar is all tidied-up and put away, so they get to spend some quality time together.

8Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:53 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awww! What a nice romantic moment between the two of them. Very nice.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening C8485110

9Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:10 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Now you see....if this were a Kamiko story, the damned phone would be ringing in the last frame.

10Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:33 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Beautiful atmosphere.
I would love to swap places with Jake.

Thank you! I think there are a few male troopers that would like to change places with Jake Very Happy

Illusion wrote:such beautiful pictures!!
and this bar is such a great and versatile backdrop. Love it!

Thank you so much Illusion! The bar is the centre of BAM HQ where all the troops hang out in between missions bounce

skywalkersaga wrote:Glad they had such a nice evening. :') Every time I see your awesome pub diorama, it makes me yearn for the pandemic to be over so I can go places like that again. ;-;

That is such a cool compliment about the pub, hopefully we will all be out of lock down soon Very Happy

TravelGuide wrote:That's lovely indeed Smile You can almost hear the music.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Valiarde wrote:Very lovely couple Smile this background works every time

They don't get too much alone time, so I guess they take it when they can bounce

GubernatorFan wrote:I second Sky. And what a sweet scene. It's a Valentine's Day miracle -- the bar is all tidied-up and put away, so they get to spend some quality time together.

Thank you! I guess being the boss has it's advantages, the whole pub all to themselves Very Happy .

Stryker2011 wrote:Awww! What a nice romantic moment between the two of them. Very nice.

Thanks! I have been meaning to do something like this for a long time. It was nice to finally get the chance to do it cheers

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Now you see....if this were a Kamiko story, the damned phone would be ringing in the last frame.  

lol! lol! lol! How true! poor Kamiko never seems to catch a break!

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments cheers cheers cheers cheers

11Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:52 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Now you see....if this were a Kamiko story, the damned phone would be ringing in the last frame.  
I'm sure that if she reads this story, she picks up her phone and make Jake's phone ring.

12Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:15 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very lovely shots.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening 1f60e

13Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Valentine Evening Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:55 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
TravelGuide wrote:
I'm sure that if she reads this story, she picks up her phone and make Jake's phone ring.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Theboo-bomb wrote:Very lovely shots.

Thanks so much! bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum