OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I think Sololova makes the most sense, because she is the sole Lova of Solo?

And I chose Organsky because of the sky. And Organskya is wrong again I guess.
Organaskya maybe?

I love the moody new photo so much!

As far as grammar works, there is no need for an extra -lo- in Solova (it changes the root Solo to Sololo), but she is your character, so it is obviously your call, as it always was. Also as far as grammar works, the final -a of "Organa" would get lost when appending a suffix of this type, so Organsky (male) and Organsakaya (female) would be correct. Well, approximately correct, as the -sky/-skaya ending is a bit of an Anglicization, it really is -skij/-skaja (which would make sense in German, although it would be misleading in Dutch -- and English).

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

ThePhotogsBlog

Great Cold War Soviet-Style image, I'd go with the unmodified, Cold-War era Kalashnikov.  Star Wars....not so much.  

I I posted a partial list of acceptable weapons on another forum. Here it is.  Of course, there are plenty of other not on the list, including the Lebel Revolver that 1960's and 70's GI Joes were often equipped with....

MP38
MP40
MP43/44/ STG44
PPSh
PPS
Thompson M1928, M1928A1, M1
M3 and M3A1
M38/40
MAT49
Sterling
Sten
AK47
Uzi

Pistols
Walther PP and PPK
Walther P38 or P1
Luger P08 Standard, Naval or Artillery model
Mauser C96
Colt 1911 & 1911A1
Colt M1873
Colt M1917
S&W M1917
S&W Model 10 & Victory Model

S&W Model 27
S&W Model 29
Tokarev
Makarov
Browning High Power
Enfield No. 2
Webley Mk. VI
Nambu Type 94
Nambu Type A, B or 14

Plus many others...

As Sir James reminds us, don't forget to post her organization, rank and favorite cocktail.

P.S.  Having creative stupid fun is the entire purpose.

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 Veryinteresting1

ThePhotogsBlog

davidd wrote:
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 Veryinteresting1
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 1f605  43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 1f605  43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 1f605  43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 1f605  43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 1f605

I seem to have started something.....

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 W1

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 W2

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 W3

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 W4

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 W5a

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 W6

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 W7

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Very funny. This is going to require retalia...er a response! Wink

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 Nokop1

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 Nokop2

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 Nokop3

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 Nokop4

*A little "inside joke": these Pullip dolls are actually designed in Korea, albeit the not-north part of the peninsula.

davidd

davidd
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 Stalingrad1

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Lol I was thinking about the same thing

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51168639764_4cbf81f8d7_bDo you hear something? by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

lol! Brilliant!

BAMComix

BAMComix
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 Psx_2029

Love thus character Ovy!

BAMComix

BAMComix
lol! lol! lol! Super stuff Dave! bounce bounce

BAMComix

BAMComix
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51170293568_c3b38a6789_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51170065626_5505f94ae9_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51170850554_307e46ac5c_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51170064966_2bec59918b_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51170292083_450e863f67_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51169392737_89189ce81a_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51169392317_deaf5ea7a9_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51170063676_bd709ca087_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51170848469_f5182e194d_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51169391567_367b5d5678_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51169391317_3477974a43_c
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51169390987_c83689c5b7_c

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Brilliant work Dal! Hats off.

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Brilliant work Dal!  Hats off.  

Cheers Gary! I finally got some time to join the fun bounce bounce bounce

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
I'm very happy with how much mileage we've gotten out of this thread. There's still quite a bit to be had, if people keep up the spirit. It's been wonderfully goofy fun.

BAMComix

BAMComix
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:I'm very happy with how much mileage we've gotten out of this thread. There's still quite a bit to be had, if people keep up the spirit.  It's been wonderfully goofy fun.

bounce bounce it's always fantastic when people get involved Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

davidd

davidd
Razz  This is SO FUNNY! "Something called Spy Island... whatever that is!" Zona is too young to have a clue about any of the references that Bond-Fleming and the other relics are making! What a hilarious (and realistic) angle from which to approach this little game!

And Captain Action! Now we know where he's been hiding himself for all these decades; drowning his sorrows in Atomic Ale and reminiscing about the glory days - 1966-1968!

But he's still got the old reflexes, so maybe there's hope for the old timer yet!  Razz Although getting punched straight out of his boots doesn't bode well, but at least he's still flexible! Great action scenes!

(For the kids in the audience who may be too young to remember, Doctor Evil, who appeared earlier, was the arch-nemesis of IDEAL Toy Company's Captain Action in the mid-1960s.)

This is brilliantly funny!

davidd

davidd
Yes, Komrade Solokov, your hero will be in attendance, direct from Космодром Байконур (Kosmodrom Baykonur):

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 4816957252_c132d1e1a5_z
Ю́рий Алексе́евич Гага́рин & Лайка (Yuri and Laika)

Libation of choice: Tang! It's what the astronauts drink! (Yes... we borrow Tang from America! Mix well with vodka!)

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:Yes, Komrade Solokov, your hero will be in attendance, direct from Космодром Байконур (Kosmodrom Baykonur):

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 4816957252_c132d1e1a5_z
Ю́рий Алексе́евич Гага́рин & Лайка (Yuri and Laika)

Libation of choice: Tang! It's what the astronauts drink! (Yes... we borrow Tang from America! Mix well with vodka!)

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:Razz  This is SO FUNNY! "Something called Spy Island... whatever that is!" Zona is too young to have a clue about any of the references that Bond-Fleming and the other relics are making! What a hilarious (and realistic) angle from which to approach this little game!

And Captain Action! Now we know where he's been hiding himself for all these decades; drowning his sorrows in Atomic Ale and reminiscing about the glory days - 1966-1968!

But he's still got the old reflexes, so maybe there's hope for the old timer yet!  Razz  Although getting punched straight out of his boots doesn't bode well, but at least he's still flexible! Great action scenes!

(For the kids in the audience who may be too young to remember, Doctor Evil, who appeared earlier, was the arch-nemesis of IDEAL Toy Company's Captain Action in the mid-1960s.)

There was a "SPECTRE Island" in "From Russia with Love," run by a chap called "Morzeny," aka, Walter Gotell.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAM, your team is remarkable. I'm sure Zona will represent well, despite the added liability of Captain Action, who nevertheless manages to come across a lot less annoying than Austin Powers.

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:BAM, your team is remarkable. I'm sure Zona will represent well, despite the added liability of Captain Action, who nevertheless manages to come across a lot less annoying than Austin Powers.

bounce bounce Cheers Ian! I'm sure your right, Zona will carry the show and probably have to keep an eye on Cap at the same time! But hey, we can't rule Cap out, fell over twice and took a punch that knocked him out of boots and never split a drop of beer! now thats a skill lol! .
In fairness, Cap was lucky he head never came off! Zona is part of the top secret 'Genesis Project' at BAM-HQ. More will be revealed about them as I add to their number. So far, you have seen, Tabi, Tami, Annabelle, J.J. and Zona. Rumour has it that two more will be arriving soon! cheers cheers cheers

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:Razz  This is SO FUNNY! "Something called Spy Island... whatever that is!" Zona is too young to have a clue about any of the references that Bond-Fleming and the other relics are making! What a hilarious (and realistic) angle from which to approach this little game!

But he's still got the old reflexes, so maybe there's hope for the old timer yet!  Razz  Although getting punched straight out of his boots doesn't bode well, but at least he's still flexible! Great action scenes!

bounce bounce So pleased it gave you a giggle Dave, it was great fun to do! I wanted to do something a little different, and what better way to partner and send in a drunk Captain Action?? The idea just bounced from there! You can except Cap to have done anything, he was hit by super soldier, after all! bounce bounce

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote: bounce bounce  Cheers Ian! I'm sure your right, Zona will carry the show and probably have to keep an eye on Cap at the same time! But hey, we can't rule Cap out, fell over twice and took a punch that knocked him out of boots and never split a drop of beer! now thats a skill lol! .
In fairness, Cap was lucky he head never came off! Zona is part of the top secret 'Genesis Project' at BAM-HQ. More will be revealed about them as I add to their number. So far, you have seen, Tabi, Tami, Annabelle, J.J. and Zona. Rumour has it that two more will be arriving soon! cheers cheers cheers

By the way, her knocking him out of his boots was hilarious.

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote: bounce bounce  Cheers Ian! I'm sure your right, Zona will carry the show and probably have to keep an eye on Cap at the same time! But hey, we can't rule Cap out, fell over twice and took a punch that knocked him out of boots and never split a drop of beer! now thats a skill lol! .

By the way, her knocking him out of his boots was hilarious.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you! bounce bounce bounce

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51174309747_cf832c186a_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51175209288_4733f7b768_c

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great one, davidd. Beautiful, businesslike, and mysteriously shot.

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51174528837_efa4ff03f4_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 3 51176296300_a1d8bd1010_c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum