OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Nicely done. Cousin Monday seems to be a match for two Dr Evils.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAMComix

Things are certainly heating up between the Evils and Stroheim camps! I can see this shooting contest being full of underhand techniques and cheating! cheers cheers cheers

Maybe the Evil's should let Cousin Monday enter for them??

Really funny stuff Dave, you have certainly put your own stamp on Dr Evil cheers cheers

ThePhotogsBlog

I can't top what the others have said, but I wonder how Kamiko will reply if she were to learn that her secret ally, Cousin Monday, just put a bullet through a photo of her head? Monday as always, steals the show.

davidd

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:.... but I wonder how Kamiko will reply if she were to learn that her secret ally, Cousin Monday, just put a bullet through a photo of her head? Monday as always, steals the show.  

I'm sure that was merely a coincidence; she used what was nearest at hand for a target. Wink

Or, perhaps she knew it would frustrate her dear cousin Dr. Evil, but he wouldn't be able to protest without tipping his hand. scratch

3043rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 Empty Somewhere in the desert..... Wed May 05, 2021 11:02 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51161720455_7e496a2932_bPage_1 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51161720045_fbffb52ac7_bPage_2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51160851738_658e805d69_bPage_3 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51161718995_7949db6fa4_bPage_4 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51160850583_b83a399116_bPage_5 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

BAMComix

BAMComix
These guys really make me laugh! lol! . I wonder which if the teams (if any!) will succeed??

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
lol!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
BAMComix wrote:These guys really make me laugh! lol! . I wonder which if the teams (if any!) will succeed??

The simple fact that their evil scheme seems to be to hijack a perfectly serviceable nuclear bomber to strip it for parts to restore a completely different non serviceable nuclear bomber should tell you something about their chances of success at anything.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Well, if I cant contribute a figure, I can at least contribute the soundtrack:

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
ZeroDelta wrote:Well, if I cant contribute a figure, I can at least contribute the soundtrack:

Great Soundtrack. So 60's!

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I was wondering if there is a deadline to all of this, because I could try and put something together, but I have to order the parts first and shipping times are insane these days.

davidd

davidd
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
BAMComix wrote:These guys really make me laugh! lol! . I wonder which if the teams (if any!) will succeed??

The simple fact that their evil scheme seems to be to hijack a perfectly serviceable nuclear bomber to strip it for parts to restore a completely different non serviceable nuclear bomber should tell you something about their chances of success at anything.

Since at least two competing groups have the same plan in mind, perhaps there is a method behind the madness.

Probably more madness than method, but... maybe? scratch

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
ZeroDelta wrote:I was wondering if there is a deadline to all of this, because I could try and put something together, but I have to order the parts first and shipping times are insane these days.

There are no deadlines. The longer we keep this running, the better. The purpose is to give members a chance to express themselves and show off their figures.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
For those who have yet to figure this out, this last set is another joint project where two of us contributed to the final result: davidd (Dave) lives in South Central Utah, whilst I live in Montreal, Canada. It has not posed any special problems for Dave, Dal, Colin, and I to work together, each contributing a part to the final result. It is also quite fun. We invite others to contact us if they are interested in doing this.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 Img_5541

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 Img_5540

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51162351811_5fc5e82e3b_bPage_6 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51161806607_fcae608896_c

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51161806607_fcae608896_z

It would give an all new meaning to "The Flying Nun."

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51163352719_300e55434e_c

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51163352719_300e55434e_c
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
lol!

Meanwhile Allison still tries to sell old planes
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 Img_5542

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51162479827_f58fe1b864_bPage_7 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51163930029_beab238176_bPage_8 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
BAMComix wrote:This looks like a lot of fun, I will have too see what I can come up with Very Happy

I'm surprised we have not yet heard from Dr. X or Mr. Redbox.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 51168639764_4cbf81f8d7_bDo you hear something? by Gary Menten, on Flickr

Ovy

Ovy
Haha so much creative stupid fun output here. Spitfire incoming.Razz

That shot (haha) where he is looking through that hole in the magazine where Kamiko's head originally was is especially gorgeous.

GubernatorFan wrote:TG, I really dig Allison's new outfits.
Ovy, very interesting and stunning transformation of Lena Organsky, and I find that part of the name brilliant. But at the risk of infuriating you with concerns over accuracy/plausibility, Solokov looks like a typo for the perfectly good Slavic name Sokolov. And if you really want to make her sound like a Russian agent (as opposed to post-apocalyptic eclectic linguistic hybrid), you should probably give the names feminine endings: Organskaya-Sokolova. Now, I know where you were going with Solo+suffix. Maybe Solovev (pronounced Solovyov), so -Soloveva (pronounced Solovyova), which is a real name, or just plain Solov, so -Solova?
I was very infuriated of course, as always, but now have calmed down. Razz
No you are right. Haha, I see you finally found out I was not typoing, but that Solo thing was what I was going for.

I think Sololova makes the most sense, because she is the sole Lova of Solo?

And I chose Organsky because of the sky. And Organskya is wrong again I guess.
Organaskya maybe?

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Great Character Ovy!  She'll fit in perfectly but remember the weapons rule.  Only those that existed by December 31st, 1969.
Thanks! Yeah well it is basically an Ak47 with cut barrel and piston and no magazine to look like a Star Wars weapon if they used soviet props. But I can use a 'normal' one if you prefer and make a bad joke out of the other one. Razz

I hope I will be able to get Soviet Leia up soon. It's March 9 after all.

Still want to get up that fast makeshift dio with some cheap prints and draping.

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 Psx_2029

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I think Sololova makes the most sense, because she is the sole Lova of Solo?

And I chose Organsky because of the sky. And Organskya is wrong again I guess.
Organaskya maybe?

I love the moody new photo so much!

As far as grammar works, there is no need for an extra -lo- in Solova (it changes the root Solo to Sololo), but she is your character, so it is obviously your call, as it always was. Also as far as grammar works, the final -a of "Organa" would get lost when appending a suffix of this type, so Organsky (male) and Organsakaya (female) would be correct. Well, approximately correct, as the -sky/-skaya ending is a bit of an Anglicization, it really is -skij/-skaja (which would make sense in German, although it would be misleading in Dutch -- and English).

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great Cold War Soviet-Style image, I'd go with the unmodified, Cold-War era Kalashnikov.  Star Wars....not so much.  

I I posted a partial list of acceptable weapons on another forum. Here it is.  Of course, there are plenty of other not on the list, including the Lebel Revolver that 1960's and 70's GI Joes were often equipped with....

MP38
MP40
MP43/44/ STG44
PPSh
PPS
Thompson M1928, M1928A1, M1
M3 and M3A1
M38/40
MAT49
Sterling
Sten
AK47
Uzi

Pistols
Walther PP and PPK
Walther P38 or P1
Luger P08 Standard, Naval or Artillery model
Mauser C96
Colt 1911 & 1911A1
Colt M1873
Colt M1917
S&W M1917
S&W Model 10 & Victory Model

S&W Model 27
S&W Model 29
Tokarev
Makarov
Browning High Power
Enfield No. 2
Webley Mk. VI
Nambu Type 94
Nambu Type A, B or 14

Plus many others...

As Sir James reminds us, don't forget to post her organization, rank and favorite cocktail.

P.S.  Having creative stupid fun is the entire purpose.

davidd

davidd
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 Veryinteresting1

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 Veryinteresting1
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 1f605  43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 1f605  43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 1f605  43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 1f605  43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 2 1f605

I seem to have started something.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum