OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Beautifully done, Ephiane, and totally appropriate for a character played by Mr Bean. And I think much more endearing than Austin Powers. Though it would sadden me to see your blonde hide her hair under a veil unless she's walking down the isle. Unless... it she is using a disguise as the agent's accomplice. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

ZeroDelta

Yeah the pistol is a Sig Sauer P228, the pistol did not come out until the 1990s.

ThePhotogsBlog

ZeroDelta wrote:Yeah the pistol is a Sig Sauer P228, the pistol did not come out until the 1990s.

Admittedly, it would have been better if it were a Walther PPK, or a P38, or an M1911A1, but I think in view of the overall quality of the post, the anachronism can be forgiven.

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 51185861342_29ab66d3ee_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 51186772643_3404591358_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 51186772343_7267e7790f_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 51187625870_6abbf7e254_c

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Another very clever riposte. It makes me wish I had a Dean Martin figure to reply with.

davidd

davidd
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Another very clever riposte. It makes me wish I had a Dean Martin figure to reply with.  

I so want a Dean Martin figure! I'd even buy a Joey Bishop figure if somebody would release a "Rat Pack" series with good likenesses!

I almost included a Matt Helm reference.  Wink

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Great contribution! He looks like he's getting ready for a clandestine raid on some super-villain's HQ.   I was wondering when we'd see someone with an UZI! There don't seem to be enough of these in 1/6 scale.  The Colt 1911 is great also.    What does A.N.I.S. stand for and what is is favorite cocktail?

Thanks ThePhotosBlog, I seem to have completely forgotten about his cocktail and also writing about anis. So I decided to go the extra (more like a yard) mile and do a little comic, first one I do and first photos I take using a monitor as a backdrop too, I hope Juan can explain.

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 8mx6OGG
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 KPOQfYS
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 CAXRsh9
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 D1L0c4k

I personally hate bendy hands but they are useful sometimes.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 1f60e

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Clever photography and funny too. I wish the speech balloons and text were a bit larger though as they were a tad hard to read. Okay...Mojito...makes sense. A Cuba Libré would have also made sense. Don't get me going about rum and Coke.

davidd

davidd
lol! The annoyed response to "more questions" is great! Well done! Very funny!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, nice way to round off the character, TBB.

davidd

davidd
Razz It is also amusing to see ThePhotogsBlog appearing as an "off screen" character in the storyline he started! The line between the creator and his creation grows hazy!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 51198661679_c83721a93b_bPage_1 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 51198661184_bb15ef785d_bPage_2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
I sincerely hope those nuns don't get their hands on a spitfire sounds both dangerous and terrifying.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 1f60e

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nuns with any weapon sound scary! I thought they were bad enough with yard sticks.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 5 C8485110

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant Gary! Laughing Laughing

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:Nuns with any weapon sound scary! I thought they were bad enough with yard sticks.

Exactly! Don't be fooled by that lying TV show with Sally Fields. Nuns are humorless and mean. And here in Quebec, they are all about 4
9" tall and two years older than God.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum