OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote: bounce bounce  Cheers Ian! I'm sure your right, Zona will carry the show and probably have to keep an eye on Cap at the same time! But hey, we can't rule Cap out, fell over twice and took a punch that knocked him out of boots and never split a drop of beer! now thats a skill lol! .
In fairness, Cap was lucky he head never came off! Zona is part of the top secret 'Genesis Project' at BAM-HQ. More will be revealed about them as I add to their number. So far, you have seen, Tabi, Tami, Annabelle, J.J. and Zona. Rumour has it that two more will be arriving soon! cheers cheers cheers

By the way, her knocking him out of his boots was hilarious.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you! bounce bounce bounce

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51174309747_cf832c186a_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51175209288_4733f7b768_c

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Great one, davidd. Beautiful, businesslike, and mysteriously shot.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51174528837_efa4ff03f4_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51176296300_a1d8bd1010_c

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51176298604_3048eb1890_z

BAMComix

BAMComix
Looks like all the old gang are gonna be back together, with a few new faces. Many a tale will be told, stories shared, booze aplenty! but I fear a mass punch-up coming on somewhere all the way!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51180333339_587e7a36db_bPage_5 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51178855612_d9ab30d4f2_bPage_6 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51179776973_2ef60bc1e1_bPage_3 by Gary Menten, on Flickr

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51179001622_d314c00497_c

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice dramatically-lit photos, folks.

BAMComix

BAMComix
More excellent installments guys!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51181847765_66655d7453_bPage_5 (1) by Gary Menten, on Flickr

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51181848415_7832c91cc6_bPlaytoy by Gary Menten, on Flickr

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51182372935_e475457b1f_c

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Welp, here's mine, not exactly the coolest man on the contest but he gets the job done! Meet Juan, not his real name of course he's an agent of A.N.I.S which is like the CIA but less fancy.

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 KirKOak
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 S8hbAGo
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 Pkpl65k

I threw him together fairly quickly, then I noticed I had no heads available that looked good which is why he wears a mask.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! 43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 1f60e

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great contribution! He looks like he's getting ready for a clandestine raid on some super-villain's HQ.  I was wondering when we'd see someone with an UZI! There don't seem to be enough of these in 1/6 scale.  The Colt 1911 is great also.    What does A.N.I.S. stand for and what is is favorite cocktail?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Actually, Juan seems to have made a fashion choice here, letting the eye holes in the mask accentuate his best feature! Wink I was wondering how he would pull off the secret agent thing in that mask, but then I remembered that once he removed it, no one would be able to recognize him. Smile

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51182372935_e475457b1f_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51182253742_f9370b141d_bVelveeta Page_1 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51182253332_c268d943e0_bVelveeta Page_2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51184575484_713da29400_z

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51184870735_fb8a8bcaf1_z

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Awesome outfit, figure and head sculpt Dave. would love to know which Phicen figure and the make and model of the head sculpt.

davidd

davidd
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Awesome outfit, figure and head sculpt Dave.  would love to know which Phicen figure and the make and model of the head sculpt.

Body: TBLeague S09C (attached feet)
Head: GACToys GC029A
Outfit: "unbranded" via eBay (this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/293659241000 )
(Now identified as a Jiaou JOA-34 1/6 red dress)

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
davidd wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Awesome outfit, figure and head sculpt Dave.  would love to know which Phicen figure and the make and model of the head sculpt.

Body: TBLeague S09C
Head: GACToys GC029A
Outfit: "unbranded" via eBay (this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/293659241000 )
(Now identified as a Jiaou JOA-34 1/6 red dress)

S09C? How on earth did you get her to stand with those soft feet? I had to cut them off my S09C and improvise hard feet and cover up the surgery with boots.

Ephiane

Ephiane
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 00119
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 00224
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 00717
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 00316
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 00517
43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 00422

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great contribution Ephiane. Nice work all around, as always. Thank-you for taking the thread to heart.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Blog. A little persiflage to the Playboy Agent Image of the 80 ´. I have no idea what kind of firearm it is, Johnny had. Hope it will be not against the Thread Firearms rule.
I really wonder there´s no agent Romanov here. Everyone of Us has one or more Scarlet Johanson Sculpts. Because some Years that was the only female head that exists. Laughing

BAMComix

BAMComix
More brilliant stuff guys! lol! lol!

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Ephiane wrote:Thanks Blog. A little persiflage to the Playboy Agent Image of the 80 ´. I have no idea what kind of firearm it is, Johnny had. Hope it will be not against the Thread Firearms rule.
I really wonder there´s no agent Romanov here. Everyone of Us has one or more Scarlet Johanson Sculpts. Because some Years that was the only female head that exists. Laughing

The pistol does look like it might be too modern, but in view of the fact that you put Johnny English in this, I think the judges might let it slip, or at most take a few points off. Wink

The point of this thread is more to get people to join in the fun and provide them with an outlet for their creativity. You've more than done that, though you are welcome to keep contributing, even answering some of the other posts if you wish. This can be the most fun part of the process. There are some who might think that it runs the risk of going off-topic, but as you can see from previous posts, diverging somewhat from the topic at hand is never a problem as we always manage to get back to it later. Have fun!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done, Ephiane, and totally appropriate for a character played by Mr Bean. And I think much more endearing than Austin Powers. Though it would sadden me to see your blonde hide her hair under a veil unless she's walking down the isle. Unless... it she is using a disguise as the agent's accomplice. Smile

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Yeah the pistol is a Sig Sauer P228, the pistol did not come out until the 1990s.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
ZeroDelta wrote:Yeah the pistol is a Sig Sauer P228, the pistol did not come out until the 1990s.

Admittedly, it would have been better if it were a Walther PPK, or a P38, or an M1911A1, but I think in view of the overall quality of the post, the anachronism can be forgiven.

davidd

davidd

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51185861342_29ab66d3ee_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51186772643_3404591358_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51186772343_7267e7790f_c

43rd Annual All England Retro Secret Agent, Assasin and Evil Villain Costume Contest NSFW - Page 4 51187625870_6abbf7e254_c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum