OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

GeeWillikers

skywalkersaga wrote:Did this ever show up on GianToy? I'm still waiting to PO.....

I've got their 'new preorders' page on permanent 'refresh', and there's nothing yet.

GeeWillikers

Tired of waiting on these, so I've emailed GianToy asking if and when they're getting them in for preorder. Should hopefully hear back from them soon.

skywalkersaga

GeeWillikers wrote:Tired of waiting on these, so I've emailed GianToy asking if and when they're getting them in for preorder. Should hopefully hear back from them soon.

Thanks for that.

GeeWillikers

They'll be adding links to preorder 'some time in the next day or two'.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It's unusual for them to be this slow, especially with something as basic as tbleague products. But glad they will be up soon...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yes, it's odd.

I've noticed a few little things with them lately (slow to put up some preorders, a bit slower to respond to emails, etc). Hopefully it's just a temporary blip.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
These are now up for PO at GianToy

Direct links

https://giantoy.com/collections/pre-order-hottest-1/products/1-6-tbleauge-plsb2021-s46-s47-neat-figure-small-bust-w-head-sculpt
https://giantoy.com/collections/pre-order-hottest-1/products/1-6-tbleague-plsb2021-s46a-s46b-seamless-body
https://giantoy.com/collections/pre-order-hottest-1/products/1-6-tbleague-plsb2021-s47a-s47b-seamless-body

The bust on these does look a little smaller than the Month body (not a complaint), but promos are often deceptive. We won't know for sure until March.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GeeWillikers wrote:These are now up for PO at GianToy

Direct links

https://giantoy.com/collections/pre-order-hottest-1/products/1-6-tbleauge-plsb2021-s46-s47-neat-figure-small-bust-w-head-sculpt
https://giantoy.com/collections/pre-order-hottest-1/products/1-6-tbleague-plsb2021-s46a-s46b-seamless-body
https://giantoy.com/collections/pre-order-hottest-1/products/1-6-tbleague-plsb2021-s47a-s47b-seamless-body

The bust on these does look a little smaller than the Month body (not a complaint), but promos are often deceptive. We won't know for sure until March.

Thanks for the links.

The bust discrepancy might be a optical illusion due to the design of those bandeau tops they have in the promo pics.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks, GW.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
GianToy are now shipping the preorders of these out, as of this morning.

gooboo

Nice. Just went an ordered an s46. Been looking forward to this body for awhile now.

gooboo

Found a picture of an s47 on a facebook group. Also looks like the heads are getting parted out on ebay, for those who are interested.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 4 Tb117

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 4 Tb217

Giantoy shipped mine out yesterday, can't wait for it to get here.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
^ Very nice. Probably a photographic/optical illusion, but it looks a mite 'plumper' from the waist down than the body they're using in sets (might be the slightly undersized VC head skewing perceptions, too).

Can't wait for my two to show up, either (currently stuck in Chinese Lockdown Shipping Delay Hell along with my TBL Isis - and a ton of other non-GianToy orders - all apparently waiting on a plane).

Wonderpants

gooboo wrote:

Can you post a pic of it when it arrives, ideally with an S16/s17? Interested to see how they compare

gooboo

I don't have an s16/17, so I can't do any comparisons.

Diana

Diana
Wonderpants wrote:
gooboo wrote:

Can you post a pic of it when it arrives, ideally with an S16/s17? Interested to see how they compare

I have an S16 at the ready and am getting the S47B, so I will compare those two among others. Smile

Wonderpants

gooboo wrote:I don't have an s16/17, so I can't do any comparisons.

Ok thanks

londonroadhog

Diana wrote:
Wonderpants wrote:
gooboo wrote:

I have an S16 at the ready and am getting the S47B, so I will compare those two among others. Smile

Diana, I too am interested to see the difference. S16/S17 are the smallest medium busts currently, so comparing them to the small bust will be interesting. Apparently, my order has shipped from Giantoy but is now in limbo-land.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
STILL not received mine yet (thanks covid), but if the 46/47 is exactly the same body as Month/Saintess Knight, then the 16/17 is still the body with the smallest/'flattest' bust. There isn't much in it, but I think I said upthread that I would consider this a 'medium' bust size rather than 'small'.

BUT, aside from the narrower shoulders the Month/Saintess body is altogether taller/broader/'thicker' and more 'womanly' than a 16/17, which gives the impression that the bust is smaller than it is.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Why wouldn't it be exactly the same body? Maybe I'm just overly optimistic, but it seems too much of a coincidence to release this new body right when a bunch of their latest figures are also using one that looks more or less just like it. It's not like with the Keir and Viking woman body where it was ages unti they released something reminiscent of it (which ended up being different and with floppy feet). It's happening all at the same time. Given how things are atm, I can imagine they'd want to milk everything out of this new design that they can. This also seems to correspond with the fact that they released several different versions of it (with and without head/detachable feet, etc).

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
It probably is exactly the same body, but we know how TBL like to make their odd little design tweaks so I'm just being cautious until I can finally get one and be sure. Smile

Kallor8

I'm really interested in seeing how this one turns out in-hand, yeah.

Diana

Diana
She arrived. Here are unedited comparison shots of the S16A and the S47B.
Not safe for work.
S16A vs S47B (NSFW):

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really tall, isn’t she. There’s ting how it seems they used the upper half of the 16, but maybe the lower half of the 12…?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague s46-47 (Month body?) - Page 4 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum